PDA

View Full Version : Pat White Infatuated w/ Kittens??

OUsooner1
12/10/2007, 12:29 AM
I hope there is nothing wrong with the kid, but growling on the sidelines?? Not as good as the Booger Daniel footage but very, very odd indeed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kZuO4LgvMdk

goingoneight
12/10/2007, 12:34 AM
That's no different than Ontei Jones sticking his tounge out at Mike Stoops (aTm 2000). Stoops was all in his face for commiting a stupid penalty against someone and he bowed up until someone broke them up and he kept sticking his tounge out like an elementary schooler mad at a bully. It was kinda funny, I must say. At that point in the game I thought we were going to lose and it helped me loosen up my grip on the armrest and have a good laugh. I remember laughing at it, getting up to grab a Dr. Pepper, going outside to the ice chest and hearing everyone screaming "GO-GO-GO-GO!!!!!!"

I come inside and we took the lead. Yes, I missed perhaps the biggest defensive play in Sooner history. :eek:

SOONER STEAKER
12/10/2007, 12:44 AM
I come inside and we took the lead. Yes, I missed perhaps the biggest defensive play in Sooner history.

Octavian
12/10/2007, 01:10 AM
I hope there is nothing wrong with the kid, but growling on the sidelines?? Not as good as the Booger Daniel footage but very, very odd indeed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kZuO4LgvMdk

that wasn't a growl.....it was a meow.

Very weird. Man Card revoked.

insuranceman_22
12/10/2007, 01:34 AM
Well it didn't exactly send shivers of fear down my spine, but it was indeed different.

Back in the ol high school days we played Valliant (small town in SE Oklahoma). On their first offensive play their entire offensive line started growling at us. I was laughing so hard a guard knocked me 10 yrds back before I knew what was going on. At least it worked for that one play, but we did win the game....even with the growling.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/10/2007, 02:16 AM
At least he's not having those kittens fight each other to the death, in an arena with illegal betting, no regulation and NO TAX REVENUE.

OUTrumpet
12/10/2007, 03:02 AM
I seem to remember Dan Cody flat out barking at the OSU kicker in 2004.

I also remember the Ricks for Groza signs that the OSU fans all brought to Gameday, and he misses the game-tying field goal :D (And Woods trying to aggy up the game by calling for a spike on 4th down)

Leroy Lizard
12/10/2007, 04:44 AM
Didn't the entire DL of OU bark back in the 1980s?

royalfan5
12/10/2007, 09:12 AM
You guys realize he is making fun of the Pittsburgh folks playing a growl after a play right?

MextheBulldog
12/10/2007, 09:41 AM
. I remember laughing at it, getting up to grab a Dr. Pepper, going outside to the ice chest and hearing everyone screaming "GO-GO-GO-GO!!!!!!" I come inside and we took the lead. Yes, I missed perhaps the biggest defensive play in Sooner history. :eek:
:pop:

soonerinabilene
12/10/2007, 10:47 AM
Whats the problemmeow? Is something funnymeow?

OUsooner1
12/10/2007, 03:51 PM
Whats the problemmeow? Is something funnymeow?

"Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumping around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree?" :D

instigator
12/10/2007, 06:32 PM
I think it's pretty funny. Nice to see a kid having fun.

mobilesteve
12/10/2007, 10:29 PM
Would it be better if he drows kittens, meow?