PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Willie Parker

stoops the eternal pimp
12/9/2007, 07:04 PM
for at least getting a 100 yards today...sure the defense cant stop NE but you got me some FF points today..New England just picking Pittsburgh apart

bluedogok
12/9/2007, 07:08 PM
I figured that they would come out and try to dominate them after hearing all week that Pittsburgh had the best shot (or were going) to beat them.

Did you see the drives starting inside their own 20 stat? Something like 69.7% of the time the Pats start a drive inside their own 20 they score, Dallas was second around 22% and Pittsburgh was third around 21%.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/9/2007, 07:30 PM
I figured that they would come out and try to dominate them after hearing all week that Pittsburgh had the best shot (or were going) to beat them.

Did you see the drives starting inside their own 20 stat? Something like 69.7% of the time the Pats start a drive inside their own 20 they score, Dallas was second around 22% and Pittsburgh was third around 21%.

Yeah I saw that...Its nuts..At one point they throw 7 straight completions to Wes Welker and Pitt can't do anything about it..Amazing what that offense is doing..

OU-HSV
12/9/2007, 08:13 PM
Well this year's fantasy football didn't treat me right. I had tons of "good" players, but tons of injuries. If I picked a player up, their destiny was injury.

Curly Bill
12/9/2007, 08:17 PM
If I picked a player up, their destiny was injury.

So, it's your fault these particular players were injured? ;)

...how does that make you feel?

Flying Scotsman
12/9/2007, 08:30 PM
Don't pick any Sooners.....:confused:

OU-HSV
12/9/2007, 08:33 PM
So, it's your fault these particular players were injured? ;)

...how does that make you feel?
Pretty sh*tty since I spent money to pick some of them up..and spent money to join the league! :D
But I've been lucky in 3 previous years with players being healthy and me being successful. So it was bound to happen eventually.

goingoneight
12/9/2007, 11:53 PM
Guys, come on... it's Pittsburg. The same team won by an amazing score of 3-0 against winless Miami. I think going up against one of the greatest of all time means be happy you're within 40.