PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry but Billy Sims is an embarrasment sometimes

batonrougesooner
12/9/2007, 04:05 AM
I wish he would learn how to act in public.

His "boomer" yell was kind of amusing during the Heisman the first time he did it. Not so much this time.

I cringe and feel embarrassed for him everytime I see him do this. Did the same thing at Jason White's statue presentation this year.

JBaker
12/9/2007, 04:14 AM
I'm glad he has more Sooner pride than you do.

Octavian
12/9/2007, 04:16 AM
Billy Sims can do whatever the hell he wants. He's part of the Heisman family and he should've won it twice.

Billy absolutely loves OU and he promotes us wherever he goes.

batonrougesooner
12/9/2007, 04:16 AM
I'm glad he has more Sooner pride than you do.

predictable response.

JBaker
12/9/2007, 04:20 AM
Predictable bashing a man who's done more for this University than everyone on this site combined.

Crucifax Autumn
12/9/2007, 04:24 AM
Billy rules! and team pride after all this time is a good thing. I can see the point in some ways, but what does it matter? The nation thinks we're all classless hillbillies anyway so I say we Boomer and Sooner away and so should Billy every chance he gets.

I personally hope that at next year's Heisman presentation he has the rest of the Sooner Heisman winners join in when Sam accepts his first of 3! lol

pott_2
12/9/2007, 05:11 AM
Billy rules! and team pride after all this time is a good thing. I can see the point in some ways, but what does it matter? The nation thinks we're all classless hillbillies anyway so I say we Boomer and Sooner away and so should Billy every chance he gets.

I personally hope that at next year's Heisman presentation he has the rest of the Sooner Heisman winners join in when Sam accepts his first of 3! lol

Fine response. I am a classless hillbilly. I yell that sh*t every chance I get, no matter where in world I am. You should hear the reaction from the troops in Baghdad.

While I am on this soap box.... I taught some of the beggar kids here in Yemen the upside down horns. That makes me not hate them as much. I will get some pics.

Frozen Sooner
12/9/2007, 05:37 AM
You have every right to your opinion. I happen to disagree with it. Billy Sims has earned the right to yell "Boomer" wherever he feels like it.

I'm closing this before it turns into a flame-fest.