PDA

View Full Version : This is great

BudsBoy
12/8/2007, 08:13 AM
Mike Huckabee is now leading in the Iowa polls. Just what we need, a smart man who doesn't believe in evolution, thinks the earth is flat and the moon walks were staged in hollywood. Another Bible beater we don't need. What the heck is wrong with the American people isn't one idot enough in our life time? Of course I exagerate some what, but you get the picture.

Okla-homey
12/8/2007, 08:35 AM
Mike Huckabee is now leading in the Iowa polls. Just what we need, a smart man who doesn't believe in evolution, thinks the earth is flat and the moon walks were staged in hollywood. Another Bible beater we don't need. What the heck is wrong with the American people isn't one idot enough in our life time? Of course I exagerate some what, but you get the picture.

Please throw your molotov cocktail on some other board. TIA.

SoonerBorn68
12/8/2007, 09:22 AM
What the heck is wrong with the American people isn't one idot enough in our life time?

You must not be very old since you forgot to add LBJ, Jimmah, & Billy Boy to your list of idiots.

Hamhock
12/8/2007, 09:24 AM
isn't one idot enough on our board? .

i totally agree and I kinda like 1TC, so you're s.o.l.

Jerk
12/8/2007, 09:59 AM
*sniff* *sniff*

I think I smell a tu tu wearing commie.

Don't you guys?

achiro
12/8/2007, 10:05 AM
So you are saying that because he is a Christian that he shouldn't be able to run for POTUS?:rolleyes:

King Crimson
12/8/2007, 10:11 AM
is Huckabee documented as saying the moonwalks are fake?

and if so, what does that have to do with policy or whatever success he is having?

it doesn't matter really, Rudy is gonna win in 08. and all the 2002 era Bush triumphalists who jumped ship like rats on W will touch themselves again and then we bomb Iran to make for some great TV the NFL can only dream about....looking for a real Reagan type Conservative.

Jerk
12/8/2007, 10:19 AM
... will touch themselves again and then we bomb Iran to make for some great TV the NFL can only dream about....looking for a real Reagan type Conservative.
..Dude, I have to admit...

When I see a film of a 2000 pound JDAM bomb going down some nefarious dude's chimney pipe, it brings a smile to my face. I'm thinking, man, that is tax money well-spent. Now that is my idea of a competent government that is efficiently doing its work :texan:

TUSooner
12/8/2007, 10:44 AM
So, are we negging BudsBoy to Bolivia, or is it a waste of time?

I've never yet seen any reliable attribution of those extreme positions to Huckabee.

OCUDad
12/8/2007, 10:47 AM
Waste. Of. Time.

He's an "idot" who "exagerates."

tbl
12/8/2007, 11:46 AM
I went ahead...

VeeJay
12/8/2007, 11:55 AM
When did Huckabee say the earth is flat?

BudsBoy - I am openly admitting that I have just negged you - like you need any more.

I think this is the second time I've ever negged anyone here.

Widescreen
12/8/2007, 12:01 PM
Budsboy is an card-carrying NAMBLA member and leader of the neo-Nazi Hitler Youth. Of course I exaggerate a bit. But you get the idea.

Jimminy Crimson
12/8/2007, 12:32 PM
I've met all the 'contenders' and Huckabee is my favorite out of the lot.

Big Red Ron
12/8/2007, 12:41 PM
Huckabee is a little goofy but not for the reasons stated in the original post. BTW, he's my third favorite.

I do like his line, "Give Hope another chance."

yermom
12/8/2007, 12:45 PM
reading his website, he doesn't sound too bad, with a few exceptions.

of course, he isn't trying to get elected ;)

Jimminy Crimson
12/8/2007, 12:52 PM
He is Chuck Norris approved! :texan:

Big Red Ron
12/8/2007, 01:06 PM
Wouldn't the odds against TWO men from Hope, AR being POTUS prevent Huckabee from making it?

I mean Hope has what like 10K people?

StoopTroup
12/8/2007, 01:09 PM
I went ahead...
You are a "ONE POSTER NEG-JIHAD!"...

We bow to your greatness. :D

:pop:

Jerk
12/8/2007, 01:41 PM
I went ahead...

hehe...it's like dropping a nuke, eh?

stoops the eternal pimp
12/8/2007, 01:44 PM
I ve never negged anyone(not that it would matter), but I m considering....ahhh let it go STEP