PDA

View Full Version : I finally encountered the rabid Mizzou alum I had a class with this semester

Okla-homey
12/8/2007, 07:50 AM
I didn't rub it in.

However, when I asked him what he thought of OUr team, he responded, "Chase Daniel was trying too hard to force big plays in the second half thus giving away the game." Seriously.:rolleyes:

When I asked him his opinion of Sam, he responded, "He's a decent QB who could be pretty good someday." Seriously.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tailwind
12/8/2007, 07:57 AM
Maybe you should remove his rose-colored glasses and push his face into reality.

OUinFLA
12/8/2007, 08:49 AM
I didn't rub it in.

I'm thinking you should.

King Crimson
12/8/2007, 08:54 AM
mizzouri fan is double crack-high on success. they have no rational capacity. seriously.

they have no idea what they are talking about. really.

they are like some drunk guy trying to bum a ride when you are buying gas at a Love's Country Store on the interstate, who tells you out of nowhere he nailed Miss South Carolina in high school and she called him last night....and wanted to "get together".

credibility factor none.

TUSooner
12/8/2007, 10:57 AM
****they are like some drunk guy trying to bum a ride when you are buying gas at a Love's Country Store on the interstate, who tells you out of nowhere he nailed Miss South Carolina in high school and she called him last night....and wanted to "get together".

credibility factor none.
But I DID nail her !!
And I got a ride later, thanks for nothin

MextheBulldog
12/8/2007, 12:00 PM
Gawd that game was a beat down of the highest order, esp in the second half.

For all of us, plz rub it in next time.

yermom
12/8/2007, 12:24 PM
Gawd that game was a beat down of the highest order, esp in the second half.

For all of us, plz rub it in next time.

let's not get carried away here... we generally reserve those for Texas teams

it was certainly a good beatdown though :D

pretty good someday? what is Chase with lesser stats and more experience?

StoopTroup
12/8/2007, 01:03 PM
An after-chaser?

Mixer!
12/8/2007, 02:04 PM
Ryan Leaf.

silverwheels
12/8/2007, 02:44 PM
Did you neg him for that?

SoonerDood
12/8/2007, 04:59 PM
Mizzou fans= Wazzu fans + attitude

olevetonahill
12/8/2007, 05:15 PM
Shoulda kicked him in the Junk

Okla-homey
12/8/2007, 07:09 PM
Shoulda kicked him in the Junk

I couldn't do it. i saw him again today. The poor guy's lower lip is a trip hazard. I make it a policy never to kick a feller when he's down. That policy has stood me in good stead all my life.

opksooner
12/8/2007, 07:33 PM
After the game I sent my Mizzou pal a three word email. "Lucky again, huh?"

His response:
No, by God, Both Oklahoma lines were better than MU's. And, with really better lines, that open spread is bull****.
There was a time when OU had only three linemen on the line and still chased Daniel out of the pocket.

I have intelligent friends. :D