PDA

View Full Version : "Tarnished Heisman"...The book

MamaMia
12/7/2007, 01:05 PM
This is from yesterdays yahoo sports news. It just gets deeper and deeper.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Akpwqb4Qezh8UV_fvqqU1A4cvrYF?slug=ys-bushbook120607&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Lott's Bandana
12/7/2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks Mama.

If anyone doubts the collusion between the Trojanz and ESPN/ABC look no further than who is doing all the investigation of this series of violations.

All due respect to Yahoo Sports, but ESPN is the "Worldwide Leader" and has completely ignored this story. They worked the Vick, paraded the Bonds, even torched Landis and Le Tour....yet, they won't acknowledge their adopted ratings Princesses' misdeeds.

Just this week:

Tom Luginbill on ESPNU did a piece on 2 H.S. linebackers, already committed to Miami(!), visiting SoCal for the UCLA game. His ending quote: "I hope USC seals the deal this weekend for these great prospects." How do you think Miami fans like that comment? Do you think ESPN/ABC cares?

College Football Live: Now let's talk to the coaches that benefit from the BCS National Championship final vote...", and proceed to interview Les Miles, Jim Tressel and Pete Carroll(?).

College Football Live: Discussing next year's Heisman contenders, "Mark Sanchez quarterbacking for those amazing tailbacks."

All subjectiveness went out the window when ABC/Disney obtained ESPN. Now they are just ratings whores for the second largest market in the U.S., especially since there is no NFL team there.

Burns my @zz. :hot:

Lott's Bandana
12/7/2007, 07:34 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention the Notre Dame/Yankees/Red Sox/Lakers/Knicks/Giants/Eagles pander-fest.