PDA

View Full Version : Norman 5-0

rufnek05
12/7/2007, 03:14 AM
so I was leavin a party, drivin on lyndsye. I get a few block from berry, I see the over heads turn on, they are at least 3 maybe 4 blocks behind me, so i gun it. I start runnin it, pulled into my place and cut the lights, they fly by me.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

my one and ONLY police chase, I get away.
I am a badass.

discuss and bitch me out for breakin the law.

soonerboomer93
12/7/2007, 05:53 AM
[ruf/nek hator]no wonder the ruf/neks got in trouble this year[/ruf/nek hater]

my friend and i got pulled over by the norman popo 1 time for racing (my pos mustang vs his f250)

started bull****ting with him (he pulled up right when we got to my house), ended up discussing power tools and he just said "don't do it again"
didn't even run the plates or the licenses

of course it was at night, in the middle of the summer when hardly anyone was in town

proud gonzo
12/7/2007, 09:26 AM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6366/retarded8oi5.jpg

IB4OU2
12/7/2007, 10:05 AM
Did you ditch the bag on the console?

Tulsa_Fireman
12/7/2007, 10:06 AM
So not only was it cool to tear *** when a cop fired up his lights 3-4 blocks away with no confirmation that he was gunnin' for you, it was cool to be doing something in the first place that put the cop in a position to run hot to catch you? Here's a few nuggets of wisdom before you pull a retarded *** stunt like that again.

Statistics from this website, vetted against others to ensure accuracy (http://home1.gte.net/vzn05sxc/lawfacts.htm)

Did you know the second leading cause of officer fatalities is automobile accidents? In fact, since 1999, this trend of playing second fiddle to felonious assault has changed, with line of duty deaths vehicular and accidental in nature now being the number one cause of officer deaths since this year. Did you know that 'running hot', or full lights and sirens, is the number one circumstance where motor vehicle accidents occur for emergency responders, including police? On average, an officer dies every 58 hours.

What's all this mean?

It means because you had a hard-on to try and get away with something stupid, probably as a result of doing something stupid in the first place, you not only put yourself in danger (which from doing something stupid in the first place, you obviously don't give a rip), but you put that officer in danger by the very principle of what he has sworn before God and his city to do. Protect and serve. By you acting like a brainless child, you put that officer in the position that has killed the most officers since 1999. Something important to remember is that the officer you invoked by whatever law you broke is just as human as you. Could very well have a family just like me. Loves nothing more than to come home after a long shift and know he came home safe.

For some recent flavor, ask the family of Oklahoma State Trooper William Lloyd McClendon when he's coming home.

He's not, except in the spiritual sense.

I sure hope to hell you do some growing up between now and the next time I'm in Norman, tough guy. Because your infantile 'getting away with it' is what kills my fellow public servants in blue every 58 hours. But you're probably too busy burnin' up another fatty slammin' brain grenades, and being a four wheeled menace to give a ****.

achiro
12/7/2007, 10:26 AM
A good friend was driving this car yesterday and what you see in the pics is the result of a dumbass running from the police. You are a stupid immature piece of **** that deserves all bad things that come your way! :mad:

http://www.enidnews.com/breakingnews/local_slideshow_340163743