PDA

View Full Version : Couchburners--118th passing offense

CORNholio
12/5/2007, 08:02 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/bowls?game=fiesta
I was under the impression WVU had a more balanced offense than that. I now like our chances much better against a one dimensional team.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/5/2007, 08:12 PM
if you thought they were more balanced, you either have not watched any of their games or watched a ticker with their stats..typical Pat White game may have a stat line of 120 yards passing and 114 yards rushing and a couple of scores

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2007, 08:18 PM
The Oklahoma Sooners have proven many times that it is quite possible to win a football game by a huge margin without throwing the football a single time. WVU didn't get their record by not being able to move the football.

CORNholio
12/5/2007, 08:20 PM
Well I heard they invented the spread. Thought the spread involved more passing than that. And no haven't really watched a whole WVU game since Nebraska spanked them in the kickoff classic in the mid 90's.

CORNholio
12/5/2007, 08:22 PM
The Oklahoma Sooners have proven many times that it is quite possible to win a football game by a huge margin without throwing the football a single time. WVU didn't get their record by not being able to move the football.

Im sure they can move the ball. It's just a favorable match up for OU if they are one dimensional. Especially one dimensional rushing team.

insuranceman_22
12/5/2007, 08:33 PM
We won't completely shut WV down, they are a good team. White doesn't have the passing stats like Bradford, but they'll hit us on play action some. Still yet OUr defense is a difficult hurdle to overcome and I don't think WV will be able to do enough to win the game. Flip side is they won't be able to stop OUr offense very consistantly I don't believe. Whether we line up and run power or spread out and let Sam pick them apart......I see the Sooners scoring quite a bit in this game and capping a good season with a Fiesta Bowl win!

CORNholio
12/5/2007, 08:41 PM
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=ncaa&id=277&tid=1990811&lid=14

This made me laugh. LOL. The fighting John Denvers.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/columnpic/1322John%20Denver%20Photo1.jpg

Newbomb Turk
12/5/2007, 08:43 PM
^^^ Groovy shirt.

RedstickSooner
12/5/2007, 09:01 PM
^^^ Groovy shirt.

Too bad it couldn't be used as a parachute.

What? Too soon?

Newbomb Turk
12/5/2007, 09:04 PM
<rimshot>

:D

cvsooner
12/5/2007, 09:12 PM
They also have a month to work on the passing game. Don't take 'em lightly.

KHS Sooner
12/5/2007, 09:15 PM
But if he isn't a good passer, you really can't change that, I'm sure he's a ok passer, but not half as good as Bradford probaly.

AlbqSooner
12/5/2007, 09:31 PM
^^^ Groovy shirt.
Hey man! I HAD a shirt like that back in the day. Don't be raggin on it. :D

KHS Sooner
12/5/2007, 09:32 PM
Hey man! I HAD a shirt like that back in the day. Don't be raggin on it. :D

:eek:

;)

4everasooner
12/5/2007, 09:40 PM
I thought they invented the veer under BB, not the spread?

mdklatt
12/5/2007, 10:29 PM
Well I heard they invented the spread. Thought the spread involved more passing than that.

It's the spread with a rushing emphasis instead of a passing emphasis.

OU-HSV
12/5/2007, 10:41 PM
Here's the complete stat comparison from soonersports.com Fiesta Bowl Central:
(I tried to space it out real quick, but it didn't work well. I'm used to AutoCad at work dangit. haha.) Anyways, OUr stats are obviously on the left and WVU on the right.

OU WVU
Rushing Offense 191.77 (30) 292.92 (4)
Passing Offense 259.46 (37) 157.58 (113)
Total Offense 451.23 (18) 450.50 (19)
Scoring Offense 43.38 (3) 38.92 (11)
Rushing Defense 91.92 (8) 107.58 (16)
Pass Eff. Defense 116.97 (36) 111.85 (21)
Total Defense 324.00 (18) 291.92 (4)
Scoring Defense 18.15 (9) 17.25 (7)
Net Punting 37.44 (19) 36.67 (34)
Punt Returns 7.79 (76) 11.24 (30)
Kickoff Returns 27.64 (1) 22.66 (35)
Turnover Margin .69 (19) 1.00 (9)
Pass Defense 232.08 (68) 184.33 (12)
Passing Eff. 173.52 (2) 145.97 (16)
Sacks 2.54 (30) 3.00 (14)
Tackles for Loss 7.62 (14) 6.83 (34)
Sacks Allowed .85 (4) 1.08 (9)

Big Red Ron
12/5/2007, 10:51 PM
The Oklahoma Sooners have proven many times that it is quite possible to win a football game by a huge margin without throwing the football a single time. WVU didn't get their record by not being able to move the football.Apples and oranges. When defenses started using athletes as good as the offense had (read, Miami speed). We had to change our offense.

WVU is no OU and Pat White is no Jamelle Holieway and Slanton is no Spencer Tillman, heck isn't even Lydell Carr.

AlabamaSooner
12/5/2007, 11:37 PM
While you never know in these bowl games, if we stop the run efficiently, we should win handily....I hope. I just don't see them being able to stop our offense. There should be an extra over/under for this game; number of "dump off" TD passes to a tight end by OU. Set it at 2. :P

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2007, 11:41 PM
But if he isn't a good passer, you really can't change that, I'm sure he's a ok passer, but not half as good as Bradford probaly.

I've seen several WVU games the last few years and Pat White is a pretty good passer. Not as good as Dixon, but very good for an option QB. Their passing game success is based on its infrequency. It works when the D is aligned to stop the run and they get man coverage. They have at least one very good receiver. They also throw to Slaton out of the backfield from a run-look play. The down side is they don't have much success coming from behind with the pass. I have seen them drop back in a pass formation and then break a long run - that's how they burn a prevent and that's where White is really dangerous as a runner.

Sooner98
12/6/2007, 12:00 AM
They have a surprisingly good D - 4th in total defense, and 7th in scoring defense.

Big Red Ron
12/6/2007, 12:05 AM
I've seen several WVU games the last few years and Pat White is a pretty good passer. Not as good as Dixon, but very good for an option QB. Their passing game success is based on its infrequency. It works when the D is aligned to stop the run and they get man coverage. They have at least one very good receiver. They also throw to Slaton out of the backfield from a run-look play. The down side is they don't have much success coming from behind with the pass. I have seen them drop back in a pass formation and then break a long run - that's how they burn a prevent and that's where White is really dangerous as a runner.I'm sure Pat's a great competitor and athlete but how many QB's like him has Stoops prepared for over the last few year? Quite a few (S. Wallace, B. Smith, V. Young, B. Reid, D. Dixon, etc...). I honestly don't think Pat's going to surprise Bob and Brent.

Leroy Lizard
12/6/2007, 01:50 AM
It's just a favorable match up for OU if they are one dimensional.

Every team that has faced them has said the same thing.

Apples and oranges. When defenses started using athletes as good as the offense had (read, Miami speed). We had to change our offense.

I think that is largely a myth. Even Switzer said so.

And Miami shut down passing offenses too.

WVU is no OU and Pat White is no Jamelle Holieway and Slanton is no Spencer Tillman, heck isn't even Lydell Carr.

Wasn't White highly considered for the Heisman this year? Slanton is probably as good a RB as Tillman. Wasn't he an All-American last year?

This is Boise State all over again.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2007, 02:36 AM
No, this isn't Boise all over again...simply because the Boise game happened we'll know better than to take an opponent lightly (we being the team, not people like me who always think we'll kill everyone) and because of the type of team West Vagina is. We're VERY strong against the run and our secondary can whip them in single coverage allowing us to stack it up against the run. That's bad news for them since we can stop relatively good rushers without stacking the line.

The running QB thing could hurt us, but I think we'll have alternating spies keeping that from being too big a threat and as far as the option goes, if we aren't too worried about the pass we can be sure the coaches will spend all month pounding it into the D's heads that they have to stick to their assignments and keep someone watching both the pitch and the keep.

Honestly, it probably wouldn't hurt to show them some old footage of how Miami handled us and any of the times we or Nebraska shut down each others' option attack.

Most importantly though, I think the coaches really need to work on keeping the secondary from biting on play action, though I doubt we're gonna see any Keith Jackson heroics from those guys.

Leroy Lizard
12/6/2007, 02:56 AM
No, this isn't Boise all over again...simply because the Boise game happened we'll know better than to take an opponent lightly (we being the team, not people like me who always think we'll kill everyone) and because of the type of team West Vagina is. We're VERY strong against the run and our secondary can whip them in single coverage allowing us to stack it up against the run. That's bad news for them since we can stop relatively good rushers without stacking the line.

We offered many reasons last season as to why Boise State had no chance against us.

Someone forgot to tell Boise State.

Honestly, it probably wouldn't hurt to show them some old footage of how Miami handled us and any of the times we or Nebraska shut down each others' option attack.

For cryin' out loud, there is no secret to stopping the option. Doing it is an entirely different matter.

Most importantly though, I think the coaches really need to work on keeping the secondary from biting on play action, though I doubt we're gonna see any Keith Jackson heroics from those guys.

Naaaah, that can't happen to OU in a bowl game.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2007, 03:13 AM
I love your arguments, they are all sound and correct. But I based my post on an assumption that with so many players still here from last year and a coaching staff that will hopefully learn from history, we won't repeat what happened last year.

Stopping the option comes down to fundamentals and speed. The first we'll be working on in every practice, the second we have in abundance.

But no matter what....your points are as solid as mine and not mutually exclusive. We HAVE to do the things I said to avoid the things you rightfully fear.

Leroy Lizard
12/6/2007, 04:56 AM
I love your arguments, they are all sound and correct. But I based my post on an assumption that with so many players still here from last year and a coaching staff that will hopefully learn from history, we won't repeat what happened last year.

I wonder how many first downs WVU will have in the first half. 15? 20? Or will they instead score on long runs?

TBONE61
12/6/2007, 04:02 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/bowls?game=fiesta
I was under the impression WVU had a more balanced offense than that. I now like our chances much better against a one dimensional team.

Georgia thought the same thing.

Good luck to you.

Civicus_Sooner
12/6/2007, 04:23 PM
Not a myth at all. Switzer has said many times that his offensive philosophy was changing because of the speed on defense. Why do you think he recruited Troy Aikman and Marcus Dupree?

He was changing to an I formation/pro set. He didn't stay long enough after for us to see it fully implemented but What Gary Gibbs did with Cale Gundy is what a Switzer offense would have looked like too.

Stoop Dawg
12/6/2007, 04:25 PM

Oh, puleeeeeeazzze. Take a look at their schedule and let me know which of their opponents impresses you so much.

I'm the first to admit that this year's Sooners are not NC material, but they're better than WVU. That doesn't guarantee a win, of course, but I'm feeling pretty confident about this game as well. And no, I don't feel good about every game we play. I predicted a loss at TTech.

I wonder if you ever get tired of being wrong. Boise St was unbeaten going into the Fiesta last year. They were a great team. Better than OU? Maybe.

WVU has proven that they can be beat. Twice. By unranked teams, no less. And they don't have an impressive win to counter those losses.

(And yes, I realize that OU has been beat too, but I'm not the one comparing OU to Boise St.)

Stoop Dawg
12/6/2007, 04:27 PM

:confused:

Maybe you meant to say "USF and Pitt thought the same thing"?

Civicus_Sooner
12/6/2007, 04:27 PM

Good luck to you.
Georgia is no Oklahoma. Not this year and not ever.

Beware, the Big Red is coming to drown your kittens.

EERsFAN
12/6/2007, 05:26 PM
Ok boys I thought I would snoop some and see what youguys thought of WVU and the match up in the game. Then I started see'n some stupid stuff so now I need to jump in.

Stoop Dog, WVU did not drop 2 games to unranked teams if you look USF was ranked in 9 at the time. If you need to ask a team about our speed on Off., ask Georgia. They fell behind so fast that they should have tossed in the towl at the half. It was the same team that played then so don't go say'n that was 2 years ago.

As for the run D that the sooners have I am not sure about the size of the line but that is the game for you guys will be won. If the D line can get in the back field and slow down Pat, Steve, and Noel then you have a good shot and a win. If they can not slow Pat down then he will have his way on the ground.

The reason our pass ranking is so low is simple, why pass when you can run for 7-10 yards per. We have played some strong D's this year and the only thing they could do to slow us was hope that we turn the ball over or Pat gets hurt. In both games they got their wish.

I am not sure what the out come of the game will be but like any have said, it will be the best bcs game this year.

jwlynn64
12/6/2007, 06:50 PM
The reason our pass ranking is so low is simple, why pass when you can run for 7-10 yards per.

By the same token, the reason that your defensive ranking is so high is because of your good running game. When the clock keeps running, it shortens the game and the other team gets less snaps.

My thought on this game is kind of the unstoppable force meets the immovable object. OU is very good against the run and in particular against running QBs while WVU is very good at running the ball, in particular with their QB. Of course, OU is not immovable but WVU in not unstoppable. I think that this favors OU.

If our D can get their O off the field fairly quickly, we should be able to wear their D out. This might be another game where OU owns the 4th quarter, IMHO.

NYC Poke
12/6/2007, 06:59 PM
Once we got Savage back, we ran the ball pretty well against everybody but OU. Savage got his 100 vs. OU, but it was a contained 100.

I find this game to be the most intriguing of the BCS games, and I'm looking forward to watching it. In the games I've been able to watch this year, OU's D has looked pretty darn good against the run. My nod goes to OU.

Is there a spread on this yet?

Crimsontothecore
12/6/2007, 07:28 PM
For those who have never seen Patrick White up close.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/mollytrixie/69556237.jpg

KHS Sooner
12/6/2007, 07:29 PM

DANG, Pat White is a beast ;)

Zing
12/6/2007, 07:45 PM
Stoop Dog, WVU did not drop 2 games to unranked teams if you look USF was ranked in 9 at the time. If you need to ask a team about our speed on Off., ask Georgia. They fell behind so fast that they should have tossed in the towl at the half. It was the same team that played then so don't go say'n that was 2 years ago.

And you REALLY think USF is a 9-ranked caliber team?

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9327/eyeballsbp0.gif

jrboomersooner
12/6/2007, 07:45 PM

too bad hes got the same disease as post thriller michael

Leroy Lizard
12/7/2007, 12:33 AM
Oh, puleeeeeeazzze. Take a look at their schedule and let me know which of their opponents impresses you so much.

But Boise State played a killer schedule last year, right?

I'm the first to admit that this year's Sooners are not NC material, but they're better than WVU. That doesn't guarantee a win, of course, but I'm feeling pretty confident about this game as well.

Yeah, well many in here were feeling pretty confident about Boise State too, to the point of arrogance.

I wonder if you ever get tired of being wrong. Boise St was unbeaten going into the Fiesta last year. They were a great team. Better than OU? Maybe.

Not according to the posters in here. In fact, many were upset that we got hooked up with a mediocre team for our bowl game. Who was going to be interested in watching OU dismantle some mid-level weakling?

jwlynn64
12/7/2007, 12:40 AM
Are you trying to equate this years team with last year? This team is playing at a much higher level than they were last year, IMO. I don't recall any sports commentator saying that OU was the best team in the country last year. Maybe I just have selective memory. :rolleyes:

Also, the best team lost the Fiesta Bowl last year. The Sooners played probably their worst game of the season and it still took BS, who was playing lights out, to overtime.

Also, I don't think anyone's arrogance on this board has directly affected the outcome of a game yet. Some people might actually think that it is pretty arrogant to think that a post on a message board could actually affect the outcome of a game! ;)

Jello Biafra
12/7/2007, 12:56 AM
As for the run D that the sooners have I am not sure about the size of the line but that is the game for you guys will be won. WHEN the D line can get in the back field and slow down Pat, Steve, and Noel then you have a good shot of kicking the shiit out of us.

The reason our pass ranking is so low is simple, why pass when you can run for 7-10 yards per. We have played some strong D's this year and the only thing they could do to slow us was hope that we turn the ball over or Pat gets hurt. In both games they got their wish.

I am not sure what the out come of the game will be but like any have said, it will be the best bcs game this year.

fixed ANNNND.....
believe us. you will not like the outcome. you may have played some "good" defenses but nothing like what you will see in january. we will dominate your undersized offensive line and we will do pretty much what we want to your undersized defensive line. you will find out pretty quickly that we outweigh your three defensive lineman by a good 500 lbs and we will take a serious 50/50 game to you after we establish the run. see Sam Bradford stats. take a few minutes and look up our two deep and then be honest and keep telling yourself that you will be able to stop us. its worked so well for our last two opponents.

now, having said all of this, we are well aware of the fact that we have not been able to defend the play action nor the running game very well this year but we have played several teams that were capable of hurting us with the run AND the pass. I simply fail to believe that ole rich is so stubborn that he would not go to air to win the game. no. we've seen your qb...... only he was about 6 inches taller and about 40 lbs heavier the last time we saw him and he went 1-2 limetime against us. he couldn't throw the ball very well which is exactly why he had that win/loss record against us. I suspect mr. white is the exact same way. how? because you have 3 receivers that have 15 td catches between them and ZERO for the rest of the whole team. sooooo expect to see about 10.5 in the box until you prove you can and will throw it.

The strategy is simple, we turn you one dimensional by the third series, RR makes ZERO adjustments and we wipe the field with your nasty asss jerseys. like we told the missou fags err fans, its not like we've never seen a spread offense before. many teams have run it for multiple years in the big XII and we actually popped the big XIIs cherry in 99 with this offense.

you guys have been able to big plays out of your offense because the defenses you have played don't play disciplined football. for what it's worth, i think kansas, ostate and missou would have gone undefeated with your schedule and missouri and oklahoma state would have similar stats as you guys. they have good trigger men and very capable running backs but they also have a passing game. also, for all of your boise state smack you tried, three things. 1st:last years BSU would have beaten you by 21 points in last years fiesta bowl. yes they were that good. 2nd: we weren't exactly thrilled about playing there. we talked a good game but you could tell, the players weren't into it. 3rd: i've watched BSU three times this year as well as a couple fo your games. im not sure you guys could beat them this year. they have the capability of scoring quickly and often and if you guys get down quickly in a game, with no passing game, it could spell multiple 3 and outs for your offense.

stick around, enjoy talking football but for the love of god, get a friend. you have one post and you are already a very nice shade of ag....

Crucifax Autumn
12/7/2007, 02:17 AM
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand

Off topic and sig related, but that is one of the best Anthrax lines ever!

TheHumanAlphabet
12/7/2007, 02:28 AM
They have a surprisingly good D - 4th in total defense, and 7th in scoring defense.

OBLIGATORY, but who have they played???

birddog
12/7/2007, 02:33 AM

Yeah, well many in here were feeling pretty confident about Boise State too, to the point of arrogance.

it says your join date is 2007. :confused: were you just getting a feel for things for a year or two before you decided to join, or were you posting under a different name back then?

goingoneight
12/7/2007, 02:45 AM
Back on the game:

Devine reminds me of Quentin Griffin. :eek:

Watch his ewetube videos... he's got killer speed and is deadly on the draw-play.

Crucifax Autumn
12/7/2007, 03:34 AM
That's true, but let's wait and see what happens when we knock his helmet into the stands a few times!

Leroy Lizard
12/7/2007, 03:51 AM
Are you trying to equate this years team with last year? This team is playing at a much higher level than they were last year, IMO. I don't recall any sports commentator saying that OU was the best team in the country last year. Maybe I just have selective memory.

We're going to get a mud hole stomped in us.

Leroy Lizard
12/7/2007, 03:57 AM
were you just getting a feel for things for a year or two before you decided to join, or were you posting under a different name back then?

Different name. I can even remember the day when David Earl lost the Casey Studdard thread, if that gives you a clue as to how long I have been around.

TBONE61
12/7/2007, 06:44 AM
And you REALLY think USF is a 9-ranked caliber team?

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9327/eyeballsbp0.gif

Is Texas Tech and Colorado ranked?

:pop:

jwlynn64
12/7/2007, 08:54 AM
Is Texas Tech and Colorado ranked?

:pop:

On the first one, we lost our QB on the first play of the game (we understand something similar happened to WVU against Pitt) and on the second our O just didn't get it done.

Exactly how does this affect the game in January?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/7/2007, 10:19 AM

ESPECIALLY PITTSBURGH AND SOUTH FLORIDA

And Miami shut down passing offenses too.

Wasn't White highly considered for the Heisman this year? Slanton is probably as good a RB as Tillman. Wasn't he an All-American last year?

You'll excuse OU if they go ahead and show up anyway will you.

Seriously aren't you batting somewhere around the Buddy Biancalana range with your predictions.

"MU will probably be favored" X2 ....nope 9 1/2 and 3 1/2 dogs.

"Lance Bass is straight" nope

"Cavemen will win an Emmy" .....

Please excuse us for thinking that after shutting down the "greatest offense in football" and then the offense that "no one can hold below 31 points" in consecutive weeks that we MIGHT just be able to hold up against a team that you got shut down by FREAKING PITTSBURGH AT HOME!

The Maestro
12/7/2007, 10:45 AM
We lost to Boise State last year because of silly first half turnovers that dug us a hole. We found our way out of it before Boise pulled off three of the best plays of the season in a matter of minutes. Kudos to them for having the stones to go "schoolyard" on us and it worked. PT's first half TO's led to that loss, in spite of his ability to bring us back.

Can everyone stop talking about WVU's marquee win over Georgia...TWO YEARS AGO!!! Two years ago OU got hammered by UCLA and lost at home to TCU. Two years ago Texas won a national title!! See how relevant that is to this year?

Yes, WVU has some talent or they would not have gotten this far. I dare say, though, that if we had been at home and Sam got hurt in the final regular season game to get us to the national title contest and we were facing PITT...we still would have won easily.

Stoop Dawg
12/7/2007, 10:50 AM

USF is crap. They got to #2 by playing an even weaker schedule than you did.

The reason our pass ranking is so low is simple, why pass when you can run for 7-10 yards per.

To get some practice at it, because you had to know you were going to face a team that is NOT from the Big East in your bowl game.

Stoop Dawg
12/7/2007, 10:54 AM

Here it is again, condensed and plain as day:

Boise St was unbeaten going into the Fiesta last year.

WVU has proven that they can be beat. Twice.

If you still don't get it, I can't help you.

Stoop Dawg
12/7/2007, 10:57 AM
Can everyone stop talking about WVU's marquee win over Georgia...TWO YEARS AGO!!! Two years ago OU got hammered by UCLA and lost at home to TCU. Two years ago Texas won a national title!! See how relevant that is to this year?

I admit that I don't follow WVU football, so I was more than a little confused when several people started talking about Georgia and I couldn't find Georgia on their schedule.

Hey, we were undefeated in 2000! This game must be a lock!

Blitzkrieg
12/7/2007, 11:41 AM
They are the ype of team that can play keep away from our offense and pin us deep with field position. They are #4 defense in the nation, the best defense we have played all year other than in practice is #44.

Like every game, it comes down to turnovers and cash in on scoring opportunities.

jwlynn64
12/7/2007, 12:54 PM
They are the ype of team that can play keep away from our offense and pin us deep with field position. They are #4 defense in the nation, the best defense we have played all year other than in practice is #44.

Once again, their defense numbers are misleading. Since WVU runs the ball as much as they do, the number of possessions that their opposition gets is probably less than other teams.

A more accurate analysis would be average yards per possession. What do the mountaineers give up each time the other team has the ball.

This looks like it could be a pretty short game time wise.

CORNholio
12/7/2007, 11:27 PM
After a long hard Youtube fest. Gotta hand it to them, they got a couple of great ones in White and Slaton. The problem is I think that they have two great players on a B+ team. Shut down the run and buh-bye couchburners.

CORNholio
12/7/2007, 11:29 PM
Really wish Murray was gonna be in on this one so we could see how he measures up to slaton.

Leroy Lizard
12/8/2007, 02:44 AM
Seriously aren't you batting somewhere around the Buddy Biancalana range with your predictions.

"MU will probably be favored" X2 ....nope 9 1/2 and 3 1/2 dogs.

Can we get a professional consultant to come in here and train some of the posters on reading comprehension?

TheHumanAlphabet
12/9/2007, 07:09 AM
Really wish Murray was gonna be in on this one so we could see how he measures up to slaton.

Okay - once again I am out of the country for a long period of time...
Is Murray out for the bowl game? How long to they expect his recovery? TIA...

boomersooner28
12/9/2007, 07:12 AM
Okay - once again I am out of the country for a long period of time...
Is Murray out for the bowl game? How long to they expect his recovery? TIA...

He is out for the Bowl game and he declared for the NFL Draft.

boomersooner28
12/9/2007, 07:19 AM
Man the sarcastic smartasses around here sure have rubbed off on me. :D