PDA

View Full Version : "Too Pretty for Prison" violates parole

Okla-homey
12/5/2007, 10:53 AM
Debra Lafave is back in the news. Done with house arrest, she's on parole. You remember her, she's the former FL teacher convicted of molesting a young teenaged boy. She avoided prison because the judge thought she was too pretty and would suffer too much in the jug.

Anyhoo, she llegedly violated the terms of her parole by talking to teenaged co-workers at the FL restaurant where she waitresses. I guess this means the ankle bracelet goes back on and back to the house.:rolleyes:

http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/35137/2005512009221982183_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005512009221982183)

Deb. listen up. If you keep this up, your craziness is going to eventually exceed your looks' ability to keep you out of the hoosegow. Stop it.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/5/2007, 11:06 AM
http://www.elitedubs.com/albums/album93/i_d_hit_it.jpg

Fugue
12/5/2007, 11:11 AM
The parole/probation folks let her get a job as a waitress with other teenagers?

Okieflyer
12/5/2007, 11:14 AM
The parole/probation folks let her get a job as a waitress with other teenagers?

Teenager: Debra could you pass that tray?

Debra: I cannot talk to you, you are too young.

Police: your under arrest for talking to a teen!

Fugue
12/5/2007, 11:16 AM
Teenager: Debra could you pass that tray?

Debra: I cannot talk to you, you are too young.

Police: your under arrest for talking to a teen!

heh and no chit. Not condoning anything but this is almost unbelievable.

Okla-homey
12/5/2007, 11:47 AM
heh and no chit. Not condoning anything but this is almost unbelievable.

here's the really wierd part. The restaurant is named "Danny Boy's"

You can't make this stuff up folks.

achiro
12/5/2007, 11:52 AM
I hear it was a 17(almost 18) y.o. girl she was talking to.

Okla-homey
12/5/2007, 11:56 AM
I hear it was a 17(almost 18) y.o. girl she was talking to.

That appears to be the case. I think the problem was she called her on the phone when neither were working. Strictly speaking, that was a violation of her parole.

silly nevertheless. What part of "don't have any unnecessary contact with minors" does she not understand?

StoopTroup
12/5/2007, 12:04 PM
Debra: Hey (Co-workers name)what's up?

CW: Oh nothing...how are you?

Debra: Fine.

CW: Cool. What's up?

Debra: I hope I wasn't bothering you but I noticed you weren't working this week and I had a question.

CW: Oh...well what did you need?

Debra: I was wondering when your birthday was because I wanted to get you something really special.

CW: You don't have to do that.

Debra: But I want to do it...for you.

CW: Hangs up and calls 911.

47straight
12/5/2007, 10:45 PM
She's too pretty to abide by the terms of her probation.

TUSooner
12/5/2007, 11:08 PM
Obligatory
"I went to the wrong school" and
"Where were teachers like that when I was in school?"
Curly Bill
12/5/2007, 11:10 PM
She should be placed under house arrest!

My house! :P

TUSooner
12/5/2007, 11:11 PM
She's too pretty to abide by the terms of her probation.

It's comedy gold like that that keep me coming back to the SO.

SoonerTerry
12/6/2007, 05:52 AM
with the fist of an angry god..

to quote another poster..

StoopTroup
12/6/2007, 07:42 AM
I just wanted to look at her once more before I go to work.

Okla-homey
12/6/2007, 08:02 AM
She should be place under house arrest!

My house! :P

She's back on the market. Her husband divorced her. Technically, her name is Debra Beasely now. I bet someone eventually marries her. Of course, they'll have to make sure the flower girl and ring bearer are at least 18.;)

This brings to mind an interesting question. Given her overall physical hawtness, how much crazy would a guy be willing to accept? Put another way, when does crazy outweigh hawtness in the overall hawtness/crazy cost benefit analysis?

VeeJay
12/6/2007, 09:03 AM
This brings to mind an interesting question. Given her overall physical hawtness, how much crazy would a guy be willing to accept? Put another way, when does crazy outweigh hawtness in the overall hawtness/crazy cost benefit analysis?

A couple of violent outbursts, later chalked up to PMS, did it for me. Actually took two months for the craziness to manifest itself. Of course, in her eyes I was the idiot. I simply felt like I'd been blindsided by a hormonal locomotive. :eek:

soonerbrat
12/6/2007, 11:01 AM
wait. she's not even allowed to talk to teenagers at all? if she works with them she is going to have to talk to them about something, right?

OUDoc
12/6/2007, 11:11 AM
It's good for maybe a couple months, then it gets old.

SoonerStormchaser
12/6/2007, 12:58 PM
A couple of violent outbursts, later chalked up to PMS, did it for me. Actually took two months for the craziness to manifest itself. Of course, in her eyes I was the idiot. I simply felt like I'd been blindsided by a hormonal locomotive. :eek:

I'm getting a full steam of that right now...

Curly Bill
12/6/2007, 01:29 PM

I'd give it a year, maybe two.

...or at least I think I could put up with her crazines, in light of her other attributes, for that long. :D

TUSooner
12/6/2007, 01:32 PM
***This brings to mind an interesting question. Given her overall physical hawtness, how much crazy would a guy be willing to accept? Put another way, when does crazy outweigh hawtness in the overall hawtness/crazy cost benefit analysis?
A great question indeed. It reminds of some guys who were standing outside a little resturant, waiting for a table. The embodiment of total feminine hawtness walked by. After a suitable interval of silent homage, one on the guys says, "Just think, some guy somewhere is tired of ****ing her."

Stated somewhat differently :rolleyes: Humans have an infinite capacity to want and a sad inability to be content and grateful.

Scott D
12/6/2007, 01:34 PM
wait. she's not even allowed to talk to teenagers at all? if she works with them she is going to have to talk to them about something, right?

It's a pretty silly infringement. Especially if it was something like "Hi <name>, something has come up, and I need to know if you can cover my shift on <insert day here>. Thanks"

not that I think that was the conversation.

TUSooner
12/6/2007, 01:38 PM
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/35137/2005512009221982183_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005512009221982183)
All I can say is that, if the teen-aged me were on the receiving end of THAT look from THAT face, I would be PWNED beyond recovery.
Just sayin.

Okla-homey
12/6/2007, 07:06 PM
All I can say is that, if the teen-aged me were on the receiving end of THAT look from THAT face, I would be PWNED beyond recovery.
Just sayin.

No foolin. Back then, I'd have kicked a hole barefoot thru a brick wall to get me some of that if she had made overtures. Smokin'!

47straight
12/6/2007, 09:53 PM

Two words: Sic'Em.

MamaMia
12/6/2007, 10:14 PM
What was the age and gender of the person she molested?

sooner_born_1960
12/6/2007, 10:17 PM
It's good for maybe a couple months, then it gets old.
Yeah, that's all I've ever been able to put up with.

TUSooner
12/6/2007, 10:17 PM
Not a 50yo male. :O

olevetonahill
12/6/2007, 10:19 PM
She didnt Molest anyone . She made a 16 yr old Boys Wet dreams come true .

MamaMia
12/6/2007, 10:20 PM
Not a 50yo male. :OI used the google. It was a 14 yr. old boy. Was it not a 17 yr. old girl she spoke with? Is she bi or a lesbian? :confused:

olevetonahill
12/6/2007, 10:21 PM
I used the google. It was a 14 yr. old boy. Was it not a 17 yr. old girl she spoke with? Is she bi or a lesbian? :confused:
who cares ?

SoonerStormchaser
12/6/2007, 10:36 PM
I'd watch!

OzarkSooner
12/6/2007, 10:46 PM

Supposedly she talked to the girl about sEcKs and "stuff." That is a no-no acc. to the terms of her probation. Weird thing is, it also said she'd known this girl that she talked "DIRTY" to since 2006?

tulsaoilerfan
12/6/2007, 11:14 PM
She's back on the market. Her husband divorced her. Technically, her name is Debra Beasely now. I bet someone eventually marries her. Of course, they'll have to make sure the flower girl and ring bearer are at least 18.;)

If she can truly throw the fantastic dirty leg, there is no amount of crazy that is too bad to put up with. :D

tulsaoilerfan
12/6/2007, 11:15 PM
Supposedly she talked to the girl about sEcKs and "stuff." That is a no-no acc. to the terms of her probation. Weird thing is, it also said she'd known this girl that she talked "DIRTY" to since 2006?
And i thought that this story couldn't get any better. :pop: :D

Scott D
12/7/2007, 12:47 PM
I used the google. It was a 14 yr. old boy. Was it not a 17 yr. old girl she spoke with? Is she bi or a lesbian? :confused:

from what I can tell, she isn't really gender definitive when it comes to relationships. Rather than classify her as bisexual or lesbian or straight. I think we should refer to her as a very attractive woman with a sexual disorder..or in terms that even OU4Life can understand..a nympho. ;)

Rogue
12/7/2007, 06:23 PM
It's a blurry line for me to determine what's pedophilia when the woman is the 'perpetrator.' We have to have a line somewhere and it has to be fair to both genders. There's a huge variance in physical and emotional maturity at many ages.

Creepy old d00d perp'ing on girls 16 and under...no question.

HAWT 20-something teacher like her with a 14 y.o. buck, not so clear to me.

I have a hard time thinking of the kid as any kind of victim, but I don't know all the details either.

Curly Bill
12/7/2007, 08:10 PM
a very attractive woman with a sexual disorder..a nympho. ;)

A very attractive woman who is a nympho...and that is a sexual disorder?
I'm sorry, that just doesn't compute. :D

Scott D
12/8/2007, 12:12 PM
A very attractive woman who is a nympho...and that is a sexual disorder?
I'm sorry, that just doesn't compute. :D

using standards, it'd be pretty much similar to an obsessive/compulsive disorder. I'm sure for most guys it'd be considered a disorder if she looked like Phyllis Diller ;)