PDA

View Full Version : "Looking for the perfect Tulsa man"

Jerk
12/5/2007, 07:30 AM
I know, I know, this is crazy. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, single, and don't want to be alone. I don't speak with the father of the baby. I was married for 18 years, have been separated for 3, divorced for over a year. I have 3 other children...my daughter is 20, away at college, and getting married next May. My sons are 17 and 5...they live with me part time, and their dad part time.

I'm looking for a very special man. One who can love my children (although they have a father), as well as the baby I'll have in May. Maybe a man who doesn't have children of his own, or a man who has enough love for more in his life.

I'm 37, 5'3, auburn hair, green eyes, wear glasses, should have lost some weight before I got pregnant (and yes, I'll gain more while pregnant!!!), curvy, and have pics to share once you send me your pic.

Ok, now you might think a woman in my position is desperate and will latch on to anything that may come along. Wrong. Besides the brief moment of stupidity I had that got me pregnant, I know what I can offer a man. I know what I deserve in life, and won't settle. I would rather be alone than settle with the wrong man. I want to find the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I've been through one divorce...I don't plan on another!

So what can I offer you? Love, honesty, loyalty, laughter, happiness, a clean home, not so good cooking...haha... where I lack in the kitchen I make up in other areas. ;)

And what do I hope to find?

*You MUST be single, looking for a long term relationship.

*You MUST be honest. I have been played. I know a player when I see one. Please don't waste your time!

*You MUST love kids, obviously.

*You MUST be able to communicate!

*You MUST believe in God. I was a faithful Christian for 10 years, before stopping about a year or two ago. I may someday want to go back to church. But the definite requirement of you is that you believe.

*You MUST own your home (or be willing to buy), and make at least $50,000 a year. (I work part-time. That, plus my child support, I make about $32,000 a year).

*You MUST be between the ages of 30-55. If you are in your lower 30s, maturity is a must.

*You MUST be happy, love to laugh, and enjoy life.

*You MUST be disease and drug free. Drugs is what ruined my marriage. I have zero tolerance. A social drinker is fine. When I'm not pregnant, I love margaritas!

*You MUST have a good set of morals, be a good role model.

*You MUST be a gentleman, respect women, but know your role as a man.

So are you still here? :) Maybe you ought to send me an email and let's begin chatting! Don't forget the picture, if you want to see one of me! Please, please, please... if you do not meet ALL of the above requirements, don't waste our time. There isn't one thing listed above that I will overlook, unless it's that you just turned 56...haha. I know I'm asking a lot, but I will give a lot in return. This is the rest of our lives we're talking about! Thanks for reading!!

http://a119.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_29dce38bb20b73145af1b0b0f68cab06.jpg

------------------end

I normally have a lot of compassion for a single woman with kids. And if I were single I would not exclude dating or even marrying one... But to make so many mistakes in life and THEN make demands the perfect man...well:rolleyes:

Where I found this (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=646325&page=2)

Partial Qualifier
12/5/2007, 07:37 AM
I cant decide if that's funny or sad.

I mean, it would be funny if someone made it up.

Okla-homey
12/5/2007, 08:17 AM
That, plus my child support, I make about $32,000 a year).

hmmm. Three kids on the ground. Let's figure 200 a month for each. that's 600 per month in "child support." (7,200 a year) she recieves from some poor schmuck. I am offended she categorizes it as earned income. That money is for those kids. Not her. Anyhoo...

I figure that means actually earns $24,800 before taxes.

That's about 500.00 a week.

IOW, she earns around 13.00 an hour. At age 37? sheesh.

OKLA21FAN
12/5/2007, 08:39 AM
this thread became worthless with pics

soonerbrat
12/5/2007, 08:47 AM
hey, i told you guys to stop talking about me. I'M RIGHT HERE!

Viking Kitten
12/5/2007, 09:40 AM
Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant

But hes got high hopes, hes got high hopes
Hes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your gettin low
stead of lettin go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

EVERYBODY SING!!!

toast
12/5/2007, 09:44 AM
She's a mother, a mother of children. Maybe someday when you have children you will understand...

Viking Kitten
12/5/2007, 09:50 AM
I would advise her to learn to cook. Pronto. Or get a job. Or whatever.

OKLA21FAN
She's a mother, a mother of children. Maybe someday when you have children you will understand...
but she is not 40 :pop:

StoopTroup
She has some very sexy shoes. :D

Also...is that a dress or an apron?

BudSooner
12/5/2007, 09:51 AM
Nice shoes......nevermind.

Okieflyer
12/5/2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Jerk! What picture did you send of you to her to get her to send that. Or did you use a stunt double. :D

achiro
12/5/2007, 10:54 AM
IOW, she earns around 13.00 an hour. At age 37? sheesh.
Recently divorced and 3 kids, she may have never gone after a career outside the home. I won't fault her for that. I would bet money that there are several guys out there that will be very interested in her. It may even be a bit surprising how many of those are "good" guys. Yes people are weird. ;)

frankensooner
12/5/2007, 11:26 AM
I am surprised that owning a $43,000 Yukon wasn't a requirement.

JohnnyMack
12/5/2007, 11:47 AM
I would advise her to learn to cook. Pronto. Or get a job. Or whatever.

Or she should get some knee pads.

colleyvillesooner
12/5/2007, 11:50 AM
Why would she learn to skateboard? She's pregnant dude!

frankensooner
12/5/2007, 11:54 AM
I don't get why she settled on that pose. I mean, really it isn't very flattering from the knees up. ;) she should hide those man hands as well.

StoopTroup
12/5/2007, 11:56 AM
Or she should get some knee pads.
Not only do I think she implied the use of knee pads in the future...I'm betting she wishes she'd used them before her last event.

:pop:

StoopTroup
12/5/2007, 11:58 AM
BTW...Bikerfox sure has put on some weight in that pic huh?

NormanPride
12/5/2007, 11:59 AM
Why would she learn to skateboard? She's pregnant dude!

I think he was talking about gardening. DUH.

IB4OU2
12/5/2007, 12:18 PM
Cornfeds need lovin' too...