I got wood just listening to her.

KHS Sooner
12/4/2007, 07:34 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say what we're all thinking:

I got wood just listening to her.

Ewww ;)

SOONER STEAKER
12/4/2007, 07:40 PM
her voice makes my body: shreeeeeeeeeeeeckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and I'm 43!

GreenSooner
12/5/2007, 10:02 AM
When even Jenni Carlson gets something right, you know it's gotta be a big target! Boy does the BCS suck!

That being said, why couldn't we have gotten this in written form? Having to listen to Carlson makes me wanna [hairGel]

tator
12/5/2007, 10:22 AM
Sounds like she's doing an Andy Rooney impression.

r5TPsooner
12/5/2007, 11:17 AM
I guarantee you she's never seen a penis in her life.

Guaran.

Teed.

MamaMia
12/5/2007, 11:28 AM
Shes right about this though.

Texas Golfer
12/5/2007, 12:33 PM
I don't much care for Jenni Carlson but, this time, she's right.

Animal Mother
12/5/2007, 02:46 PM
I don't much care for Jenni Carlson but, this time, she's right.

One sign down and six more to go.

jdsooner
12/5/2007, 04:33 PM
You can watch Jenni as well as listen! :hot: I'll be Gumby watches these on a regular basis.

http://www.newsok.com/video/brightcove/?bctid=1330314226&bclid=1112157274

The Maestro
12/5/2007, 04:53 PM
Getting this right is about as impressive as a blog about the fact that water is wet. DUH!! Way to pick the tough topic, Jenni! You are obviously not a mother of children!

badger
12/5/2007, 08:00 PM
Yes, Mizzou got robbed, jobbed, cobbed and Bob'd (Stoops, that is).

However, as a jay, jay, jay Jayhawk, I am sure Kansas is perfectly fine with robbing Mizzou... and going to a BCS game.

In fact, I can think of no better way for Kansas to get into a BCS bowl. Their enemy that burned them to the ground got karma more than 100 years later.They are probably loving life over at jayhawkfan.com or whatever their board is.

cvsooner
12/5/2007, 08:04 PM
And now there's a rumor floating around, reported in Kansas media, that the Jayhawks got the nod over Mizzou for the Orange Bowl because they guaranteed 17,500 tickets sold and Mizzou wouldn't do make that guarantee.

That's apparently a violation of the rules (guaranteeing ticket sales), and Kansas AD has denied the story, but you do have to wonder why KU was picked over Mizzou.

RedstickSooner
12/5/2007, 09:23 PM
That's apparently a violation of the rules (guaranteeing ticket sales), and Kansas AD has denied the story, but you do have to wonder why KU was picked over Mizzou.

Well, duh. Everyone knows, of the two, Kansas should travel better. After all, Missourites have Branson, right there in state, to tempt them with their holiday travel dollar. Kansans, on the other hand, have, what...? Corn silos? The international museum of cold & wind-swept lonely vistas? (Or is that in Nebraska?) I mean, sure, I dig that Kansas is world-famous, as the easternmost of the rectangle states... But that really isn't all that large a claim to fame.

Really, fans in both states just need to be thankful that their college teams are doing so well during a year in which their pro football teams suck such major arse. Although, really, I guess if you use the pro football argument, then Kansas should've gotten to go. After all, Missouri pretty much steals their football team, since the bulk of Kansas City is on the Missouri side.