PDA

View Full Version : Things you just never got...

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 01:23 PM
video games
comic books
motorcycles
cheerleaders

M
12/4/2007, 01:25 PM
Do you mean got as in "understood" or "had in your possession"?

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:29 PM
video games
comic books
motorcycles
cheerleaders

I nevar got enough Cheerleaders to suit me .

Lott's Bandana
12/4/2007, 01:30 PM
No, but I "got" a Playboy Bunny as well as a former Stripper this past month. Do the two of them equal a cheerleader?

TIA

!

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 01:30 PM
Do you mean got as in "understood" or "had in your possession"?
understood, but that generally has a causal effect on the second part.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2007, 01:31 PM
I'm going to second comic books and motorcycles. Comic books especially...

But, I'm going to have to disagree with my friend from Nebraska on video games and cheerleaders.

To add to the list:

Rice rockets.
The appeal of ranching.
American Idol.
Basketball.
Baggy pants.
Male jewelry.
Tattoos.
Life.

royalfan5
I nevar got enough Cheerleaders to suit me .
I tried once, but then I found out the dude she was dating had already cracked two of my ribs and gave me a concussion during a football game. I backed off at that point.

olevetonahill
No, but I "got" a Playboy Bunny as well as a former Stripper this past month. Do the two of them equal a cheerleader?

TIA

!

Ill trade you My comic books .

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 01:33 PM
What's not to get?
Video games are for playing.
Comic books are for reading.
Motorcycles are for riding.
Cheerleaders are for... well you get the idea.

royalfan5
I should clarify on cheerleading. I don't like the concept of having cheerleaders, I do like chicks in short skirts.

M
understood, but that generally has a causal effect on the second part.

Well apparently I didn't "get" this thread. :P

olevetonahill
I tried once, but then I found out the dude she was dating had already cracked two of my ribs and gave me a concussion during a football game. I backed off at that point.
That was you ????????
Sorry , If I had known it was you I would have shared .:O

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:34 PM
Well apparently I didn't "get" this thread. :P
Its a guy thing .

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2007, 01:36 PM
I should clarify on cheerleading. I don't like the concept of having cheerleaders, I do like chicks in short skirts.

I get cheerleaders, but I don't get why they consider it a sport.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/4/2007, 01:39 PM
I'm sure Lil can explain it to you.

And then administer a swift kick in your shinhole just to make sure you 'get it'.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2007, 01:41 PM
I'm sure Lil can explain it to you.

And then administer a swift kick in your shinhole just to make sure you 'get it'.

Now THAT is a sport.

Whet
12/4/2007, 01:42 PM
I never got that winning PowerBall combination....

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:44 PM

You wouldnt . :rolleyes:

M
12/4/2007, 01:45 PM

I bet most cheerleaders have more athletic ability (tumbling, strength, agility, dance, endurance) than you'll ever have. Plus there are tons of cheer competitions, which they prepare for months (or years if you consider the amount of time it takes to develop those skills) in advance.

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2007, 01:47 PM
I bet most cheerleaders have more athletic ability (tumbling, strength, agility, dance, endurance) than you'll ever have. Plus there are tons of cheer competitions, which they prepare for months (or years if you consider the amount of time it takes to develop those skills) in advance.

So does ballet, but it's not a sport.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:47 PM

Oh that kinda sport , I was thinkin nm:O

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 01:48 PM
Then have a gymnastics team, and not be in the way during basketball games. I don't think that's too much to ask.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:49 PM
Then have a gymnastics team, and not be in the way during basketball games. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Cheerleaders are in the way ?:eek:
Turn in your man card .

SicEmBaylor
12/4/2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I don't mind them at games. I can see the purpose in having them, but it's not a sport.

I was on the debate team in HS and part of college, but I don't consider that a sport.

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 01:53 PM
Turn in your man card .
When you are playing the game, they are. I don't want a girl to get hurt when I commit a hard foul and knock a guy into the baseline wall. The court is for players and coaches.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:58 PM
When you are playing the game, they are. I don't want a girl to get hurt when I commit a hard foul and knock a guy into the baseline wall. The court is for players and coaches.
Shouldnt you just dribble between their legs then ?

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 01:59 PM
Shouldnt you just dribble between their legs then ?
Not when you have a game to win.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 02:02 PM
Not when you have a game to win.

I just dont unerstand you I guess , A game Is more impotent than a cheerleaders legs ?
You youngsters :eek:

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 02:03 PM
I just dont unerstand you I guess , A game Is more impotent than a cheerleaders legs ?
You youngsters :eek:
When you are playing the game yes. There is nothing more important than winning.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 02:04 PM
When you are playing the game yes. There is nothing more important than winning.
Aint that what I said ? A man needs to Score !

M
12/4/2007, 02:04 PM
So does ballet, but it's not a sport.

I guess I don't "get" SicEm!!

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 02:05 PM
Aint that what I said ? A man needs to Score !
The game doesn't last more than two hours in most cases, there is plenty of time for other activities later.

soonerbrat
12/4/2007, 02:06 PM

consider yourself lucky!

olevetonahill
The end Of that line is 5 miles back :D

Mjcpr

Does that mean you don't understand him or you don't have him in your posession?

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 02:07 PM
The game doesn't last more than two hours in most cases, there is plenty of time for other activities later.

Like I said youngsters
If ya pass it up , You cant evar catch it up .

M
12/4/2007, 02:09 PM
Does that mean you don't understand him or you don't have him in your posession?

Um. Both. Thankfully.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/4/2007, 02:17 PM
You know better than that, you turd.

:mad:

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/4/2007, 02:18 PM
Oh, sorry.

Someone just posted a pic that he shouldn't have.

Carry on.

soonerbrat
12/4/2007, 02:21 PM
I thought you were calling Miss M a turd.

Fugue
12/4/2007, 02:24 PM
I thought it was just Booty's instinctual reaction to Pat. :texan:

Top o' the Page Bitches

Sooner_Bob
12/4/2007, 02:56 PM
Turn in your man card .

exactly . . .

Oldnslo
12/4/2007, 03:03 PM
someone posted a picture of a turd?

I don't get it.

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:13 PM
I saw the pic, and it wasn't of a turd.......but it was of a place that turds come from.

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:22 PM
Things I don't get:

Fags
Fags who wear earrings
Fags who wear their britches with their drawers showing
Fags who wear flat-brimmed hats sideways
Rap
Child abuse
Spousal abuse
People who want to fight when they drink
Krispy Kreme donuts
People that don't pay their bills
People that don't like the outdoors
Malls
Chick flicks
Crotchless panties (I can just scootch the crotch over or take them off if'n I want me some)
Fake tits
Botox
Vegans
People who talk in tongues
Little jap cars that people think are hot rods
Fags who drive Miatas
Women who use their booty as a bartering chip

I could go on and on....

JohnnyMack
12/4/2007, 03:27 PM
Motorcycles - either type
Spending money fixing up cars instead of just buying a nicer car
Parents who push kids into pageants.
MySpace and/or Facebook
Celine Dion
Black olives
Religion

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 03:38 PM
I forgot to mention people who tuck their jeans into their boots.

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:41 PM

So I guess you've never actually owned property huh?

M
12/4/2007, 03:42 PM

Others think it's pretty cute when I do that. ;)

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 03:44 PM
So I guess you've never actually owned property huh?
If you are worried about getting your jeans dirty, wear overshoes. Otherwise the jeans go over your boots. Owning property has nothing to do with it. I've been tromping around into cattle lots and pork confinement buildings since I could walk and my jeans have never went inside my boots.

M
12/4/2007, 03:46 PM
Now what I don't get is when your jeans are halfway tucked in your boots, the other half is hanging out. Is that the new cowboy style?

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:50 PM
-sigh-

****ing nibbish hillbillies.

If you've got one pant leg in your boot (and you don't tuck it in, you just pull your boot on and let the leg hang where it will) it signifies that you are a property owner.

If you've got both pant legs in your boots it means you're a hired hand.

And what about knee-high muck/mud boots? You pull your britches over them too?

JohnnyMack
12/4/2007, 03:51 PM
MMA, UFC or any of that stuff. Just give me a boxing match.
Socialites/people who just HAVE to attend social functions.
Cigars.
Scallops.
Vacations in Cancun and Cancun-like places.

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:51 PM
Now what I don't get is when your jeans are halfway tucked in your boots, the other half is hanging out. Is that the new cowboy style?

No, it's not new at all. I know a lot of horse people who do this. I'm assuming it's just to keep the **** off the pants and to keep the britches from snagging on the spurs. Of course most horse people I know are morons.

M
12/4/2007, 03:54 PM
No, it's not new at all. I know a lot of horse people who do this. I'm assuming it's just to keep the **** off the pants and to keep the britches from snagging on the spurs. Of course most horse people I know are morons.

Hmmm...I see. But I saw this up at the Caravan in Tulsa, and I don't think they had ridden their horses there. :P

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 03:55 PM
-sigh-

****ing nibbish hillbillies.

If you've got one pant leg in your boot (and you don't tuck it in, you just pull your boot on and let the leg hang where it will) it signifies that you are a property owner.

If you've got both pant legs in your boots it means you're a hired hand.

And what about knee-high muck/mud boots? You pull your britches over them too?
Not looking stupid trumps property owner status in Nebraska. What part of if you don't want your jeans dirty, wear overshoes didn't you get. jeans go over boots, overshoes go over both.

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 03:57 PM
This post is worthless without pictures. ;)

Jimminy Crimson
12/4/2007, 03:59 PM

I'll second that motion! :hot:

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 03:59 PM
Not looking stupid trumps property owner status in Nebraska.
Really?

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 04:03 PM
Really?
We aren't show-offs here. Plus, if I want to know who owns property, I'll look in the platbook.

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 04:04 PM
Not looking stupid trumps property owner status in Nebraska. What part of if you don't want your jeans dirty, wear overshoes didn't you get. jeans go over boots, overshoes go over both.

I could get a lot of mileage out of this one, but I'll be nice...

Overshoes? Those fairy things some kids wore to school over their shoes? Are you ****ing kidding me? Name one thing (other than having your dick waggling out or something) that looks stupider than overshoes. You can't.

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 04:08 PM
I could get a lot of mileage out of this one, but I'll be nice...

Overshoes? Those fairy things some kids wore to school over their shoes? Are you ****ing kidding me? Name one thing (other than having your dick waggling out or something) that looks stupider than overshoes. You can't.
http://www.lacrossefootwear.com/product/work+boots/rubber+/zxt+western+series+overshoe+-++13%27%27.do

these. 5 buckle lacrosses.

Oldnslo
12/4/2007, 04:10 PM
http://www.lacrossefootwear.com/product/work+boots/rubber+/zxt+western+series+overshoe+-++13%27%27.do

these. 5 buckle lacrosses.
Dean is right.

Spade = spade. These look teh Brokeback "sensible shoes" ghey.

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 04:10 PM
Things I don't get:
Overshoes.

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 04:11 PM
Dean is right.

Spade = spade. These look teh Brokeback "sensible shoes" ghey.
How are boots that don't stick in foot deep manure slurry ghey?

royalfan5
12/4/2007, 04:12 PM
Things I don't get:
Overshoes.
Keeps your regular boots from sticking in foot deep manure slurry.

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 04:13 PM
This thread has gone long enough in this direction. I want to hear more about M's boots.

M
12/4/2007, 04:17 PM
This thread has gone long enough in this direction. I want to hear more about M's boots.

This thread is like the stepchild of the "What Are You Wearing (Shoe Edition)" thread.

Jimminy Crimson
12/4/2007, 04:29 PM
This thread is like the aggystepchild of the "What Are You Wearing (Shoe Edition)" thread.

:texan:

M
12/4/2007, 04:34 PM
But BTW I would never wear my boots in the mud. That's not how this aggie rolls.

mdklatt
12/4/2007, 04:53 PM
But BTW I would never wear my boots in the mud. That's not how this aggie rolls.

Isn't that what boots are for? :confused:

M
12/4/2007, 04:54 PM
Isn't that what boots are for? :confused:

Not the kind of boots I wear! ;)

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 05:13 PM
So can we have Pics of How you roll ??????????

The Maestro
12/4/2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry for leaving the boots story, but how about wrapping paper?

You bought to wrap up the real gift so people can just rip it up and throw it away...so why the frick did you buy it in the first place?!?!

"Dancing with the Stars". Really? Watching the likes of Wayne Newton, Jerry Rice and Ricardo Montelbon dance? I mean, unless there is a brass pole involved, I don't watch any dancing at all!

Mjcpr
12/4/2007, 07:17 PM

Her what?

GottaHavePride
12/4/2007, 07:38 PM
So can we have Pics of How you roll ??????????
Vould you like a roll in ze hay?

http://hugereviews.com/images/Movies/RollintheHay.jpg

sooner_born_1960
12/4/2007, 09:19 PM
Her what?
My fingers typed "boots", so I'll just leave it at that.

Jerk
12/4/2007, 09:25 PM
2 chicks at the same time. :sad:

Lott's Bandana
12/4/2007, 09:35 PM
Frank Zappa

Poetry

Car Bras

Zima

SoonerTerry
12/5/2007, 12:46 AM
Vould you like a roll in ze hay?

http://hugereviews.com/images/Movies/RollintheHay.jpg

jza I wood!!

olevetonahill
12/5/2007, 01:34 AM
jza I wood!!

He asked Me not you . Back up boy .;)

12/5/2007, 06:12 AM
Comic books, Vietnamese dudes' obsession with cognac, reality television, boob jobs, the NBA, texting, sushi, The Family Guy, most sci-fi, shopping, pickled pigs feet, the funeral industry, Harley Davidson owner's obsession with loud engine noise, obnoxious fans of anything, wearing Star Wars/Trek stuff in public as an adult, mild salsa and bling.

12/5/2007, 06:12 AM
Oh, and double posts at 5:13 a.m.

OU4LIFE
12/5/2007, 08:29 AM

BudSooner
12/5/2007, 10:08 AM
Hole in one,12,ghey cowboys,US post office(heh, j/k Dean)WarCraft,fried pickles,season tickets to osu games(not that I want them)card playing/pool/spelling bees on espn.

I'm sure i'll add more later.

IB4OU2
12/5/2007, 10:46 AM
If you are worried about getting your jeans dirty, wear overshoes. Otherwise the jeans go over your boots. Owning property has nothing to do with it. I've been tromping around into cattle lots and pork confinement buildings since I could walk and my jeans have never went inside my boots.

How about hind legs of sheep? The aggies have special boots for that.

JohnnyMack
12/5/2007, 10:55 AM
Comic books,......, most sci-fi......, wearing Star Wars stuff in public as an adult,

jr4ou
12/5/2007, 02:45 PM
comic books

SoonerStormchaser
12/5/2007, 02:55 PM
I don't get why younger chicks marry older guys for their $$$...now vice versa, on the other hand...

Jimminy Crimson
12/5/2007, 04:26 PM
I don't get why younger chicks marry older guys for their $$$

Umm, probably for the money/daddy issues. Just a wild guess.

Mixer!
12/5/2007, 04:29 PM
Question for the comic book never-gotters: is it the medium or the content?

The former would suggest that it's generational (print vs. video), and that funny books are on their way to the museum of irrelevance; to take their place besides 8-tracks and pay phones.

If it's content, then I ask one more question: cartoon characters or superheroes/adventure genres?

Just curious is all. :pop:

SicEmBaylor
12/5/2007, 06:35 PM
Question for the comic book never-gotters: is it the medium or the content?

The former would suggest that it's generational (print vs. video), and that funny books are on their way to the museum of irrelevance; to take their place besides 8-tracks and pay phones.

If it's content, then I ask one more question: cartoon characters or superheroes/adventure genres?

Just curious is all. :pop:

I think it was content and presentation. I liked cartoon TV shows just fine, but I was a very serious reader even at a young age and just never had any use for comic books. I always thought they were a little stupid; however, I didn't mind watching the TV shows based on the comic books.

I never liked the funny pages in the newspaper either -- still don't. I never found it funny.

soonerboomer93
12/5/2007, 08:33 PM

know how i know you're gay?

The Ghost of Joe Morrison
12/6/2007, 10:24 AM
rap:confused: