PDA

View Full Version : AD + Vikings = Playoffs

MarylandSooner
12/4/2007, 05:37 AM
Don't look now but AD has brought the vikings up from the depths of the NFL and has given them a chance at a playoff birth. I have never really liked the Vikings but with AD high stepping it into the endzone time after time, it just kind of makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. Here's wishing AD the best and that the Vikings make the playoffs so we can all see AD go off on someone.

DrZaius
12/4/2007, 05:48 AM
yes!

swardboy
12/4/2007, 08:30 AM
Every sports show in the universe is going crazy over the shake and bake move that left the Detroit defender just standing there......TD AD !

badger
12/4/2007, 10:02 AM
the nfl depths? pleeeease. the viqueers have been the bane of the packers ever since randy moss and cris carter double teamed us on passes from dante culpepper.

they may have sucked momentarily, but all nfl teams do. i can't wait until that mediocrity slips around to bill bellycheck.

SoonerDood
12/4/2007, 10:36 AM
ah yes. Badger is here with her "Vikings suck no matter who/what" jibber jabber. :P

badger
12/4/2007, 10:38 AM
ah yes. Badger is here with her "Vikings suck no matter who/what" jibber jabber. :P
well... they do! they suck, i tellz ya! suck suck suck. vikings still suck!

so do da bearz.

da lions... well, ever since barry sanders left, they've had first round expensive picks come and flop.

GREEN BAY PWN5 ALL, N00BZ!!!!1!

Widescreen
12/4/2007, 10:43 AM
GREEN BAY PWN5 ALL, N00BZ!!!!1!
'Cept Dallas! :D

badger
12/4/2007, 10:47 AM
:mad:

soonerinabilene
12/4/2007, 10:50 AM

ROMOPWNED!!!

on the topic though, AD is having a phenomenal year, but they didnt exactly give up when he was hurt either. They have an amazing defense and offensive line, and apparently Jackson is paying attention in practice and getting better at qb. AD definetly deserves some of the credit, but not all of it.

Civicus_Sooner
12/4/2007, 10:56 AM
I never like the Vikes but damn if AD don't make that purple look good.

badger
12/4/2007, 10:57 AM
I hope the Packers draft some Oklahoma talent... all this "ad in purple" talk is killin' me :(

Collier11
12/4/2007, 12:00 PM
If the sorry azz Vikings make the playoffs, AD will finish in the Top 3 of the MVP barring another injury!

UTgolfer
12/4/2007, 12:19 PM
Vikes won't make the playoffs...not due to a lack of effort on the part of AD, but due to a lack of talent at the QB position. Not sure that it is really a compliment to suggest that he is paying attention during practice. Anyway, AD will forever be the second best player to not win the Heisman and I hope that someone can exterminate his injury bug.

UTgolfer
12/4/2007, 12:22 PM
And while AD should be the unanimous choice for ROY, Brady, Favre, and Romo might have a thing or two to say about MVP.

Civicus_Sooner
12/4/2007, 12:30 PM
If the Vikes make the playoffs, he could be MVP. Especially if he keeps ripping off 100 yard, multiple TD games.

bluedogok
12/4/2007, 11:54 PM
MVP as a rookie, no chance...about the same odds as him winning the Heisman as a freshman, they just won't do it even if he broken Dickerson's all time record.

The Vikes could very well make the playoffs, since below Dallas and GB in the NFC mediocrity reigns supreme.

Detroit has always sucked, even with Sanders, the management has always been their own worst enemy.

Dallas
12/4/2007, 11:59 PM
AD wont make MVP as a rook. He will be rookie of the year tho. Book that!

Nah I suspect Tom Brady for MVP. It also could be Moss or Owens. If the Pats keep slowing down then maybe Tony Romo steps in and snatches MVP for himself. :texan:

Chrisrokc
12/5/2007, 12:06 AM
People saying the Vikings won't make it

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=5967905535E4388DDF76908B55B57DC6? id=09000d5d804d0be7&template=with-video&confirm=true

There are the most realistic team out of the 6-6 teams to make it.

cvsooner
12/5/2007, 01:49 AM
AD will probably have surgery in the off-season, so the playoffs are a mixed bag. The sooner he can have the surgery the sooner he'll be back to full speed. That's the bad news of making the playoffs. I suspect they'll pull him out of games as early as they can and give Taylor more carries to save his knee as much as they can.

Crucifax Autumn
12/5/2007, 02:37 AM
I just watch the highlights and check former Sooner stats, so I can't say. I can't watch the excitement and unpredictability of the college game on Saturday and then spend the next day watching the clinical, boring style of the pros. PArticularly when a hangnail is reason to miss 4 games while cashing million dollar checks.