PDA

View Full Version : High speed police chase

Melo
12/4/2007, 03:00 AM
I was hanging out at the tattoo shop (save the comments, advice and lecture - I KNOW). It was about 11:00, 11:30 or so. Hear a car going fast as b*lls down the road, look up, see it fly past with no lights. Then we hear sirens and look up in enough time to see cop cars flying past.

Didnt think too much of it.

Until we heard the helicopter.

And looked outside in enough time to see the black car go BACK the other direction. Then we watch.... and count... 13 police vehicles in all. You know how when cops are going fast enough you see them THEN hear them? Yea.

One of the guys who owns the shop is a wrecker, so he hops in and goes after them. Apparently, black car was nos-ing it up, police cars in pursuit. Black car wrecks, gets in the car of his friends, and drives away.

It was just odd to see that in rich, white, suburbs of Katy.
:confused: :eek:

Exciting!:D

proud gonzo
12/4/2007, 08:59 AM
I was hanging out at the tattoo shop just wanted to make sure i read that right.

Mjcpr
12/4/2007, 09:14 AM
White folk have been known to run from the law before.

In most cases, they had tattoos and/or piercings I bet. :D

sanantoniosooner
12/4/2007, 09:16 AM
I'm starting to think Melo, Sic'em, and rufnek are the same poster.

Hamhock
12/4/2007, 09:42 AM
I was hanging out at the tattoo shop (save the comments, advice and lecture - I KNOW).

you're a cute kid. you better get this rebellious period under control before you make some irrevocable decisions that affect the rest of your life.

seriously.

soonerbrat
12/4/2007, 10:26 AM
i'm thinkin' it's too late.

JohnnyMack
12/4/2007, 10:32 AM
you're a cute kid. you better get this rebellious period under control before you make some irrevocable decisions that affect the rest of your life.

seriously.

Thanks Dad.

Mjcpr
12/4/2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks Dad.

Not you, Melo.

There isn't anything cute about you.

Hamhock
12/4/2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks Dad.

Don't give me that attitude.

Go to your damn room.

yermom
12/4/2007, 10:35 AM
i think she likes mentioning the tattoo shop ;)

JohnnyMack
12/4/2007, 10:39 AM
Not you, Melo.

There isn't anything cute about you.

:mad:

:(

goodonya
12/4/2007, 10:44 AM
Where in Katy was it?

Mjcpr
12/4/2007, 10:45 AM
Where in Katy was it?

In the wealthy, white part; over by the tattoo parlor.

Melo
12/4/2007, 10:52 AM
Where in Katy was it?

N. Fry Rd.

Yea, yea, give me crap for the tattoo shop. Like Brat said, its already way too late. Plus - I want to be a tattoo artist. Not a whole lot is going to deter me at the moment.

proud gonzo
12/4/2007, 12:15 PM
N. Fry Rd.

Yea, yea, give me crap for the tattoo shop. Like Brat said, its already way too late. Plus - I want to be a tattoo artist. Not a whole lot is going to deter me at the moment..

rufnek05
12/4/2007, 12:31 PM
Yea, yea, give me crap for the tattoo shop. Like Brat said, its already way too late. Plus - I want to be a tattoo artist. Not a whole lot is going to deter me at the moment.

Yeah, I wanted to be a firefighter as a kid. Then I realized I just wanted to light **** on fire.

proud gonzo
12/4/2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I wanted to be a firefighter as a kid. Then I realized I just wanted to light **** on fire.sounds like you have a lot of practice with that.

yermom
12/4/2007, 12:34 PM
w33d is ****ed?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/4/2007, 12:35 PM
I was hanging out at the tattoo shop (save the comments, advice and lecture - I KNOW). It was about 11:00, 11:30 or so. Hear a car going fast as b*lls down the road, look up, see it fly past with no lights. Then we hear sirens and look up in enough time to see cop cars flying past.

Didnt think too much of it.

Until we heard the helicopter.

And looked outside in enough time to see the black car go BACK the other direction. Then we watch.... and count... 13 police vehicles in all. You know how when cops are going fast enough you see them THEN hear them? Yea.

One of the guys who owns the shop is a wrecker, so he hops in and goes after them. Apparently, black car was nos-ing it up, police cars in pursuit. Black car wrecks, gets in the car of his friends, and drives away.

It was just odd to see that in rich, white, suburbs of Katy.
:confused: :eek:

Exciting!:D

I was driving in Pearland on Texas 288 home from work one day and I noticed a helicopter about 500ft about the highway coming right at me and then about 50 police cars flying by on the other side after a white truck. Turns out I drove right in to the chase of a guy you robbed a store in Pasedena and drove all over Houston including through a golf course in Pearland and back on to 288 before getting on the Beltway back to Pasedena and then in to a ditch where he held officers back for two and a half ours with a gun to his head. It was definitely the wildest thing I have seen...and good for Katy getting in on the action as well!

silverwheels
12/4/2007, 01:11 PM
Come on now, guys. Tattoos on the lower back and covering the whole arm are classy.

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 01:27 PM
Your right Melo , We shouldnt say anything , after all we alrerady have .
Do what ya want and live with it .
Now Yes Pursuits (as in cops ) can be fun :D

Rhino
12/4/2007, 01:31 PM
The best tattoo a woman can have is on her lower abdomen. Mostly because it will look like a hot Jabba the Hut mess after they have a baby.

Miami & LA Ink: Glossing Over The Tattoo Industry One Impressionable Kid At A Time

Melo
12/4/2007, 01:50 PM
Just because I want to tattoo on people doesnt mean I want to be covered in them myself. I know a couple amazing, well-known artists who have minimal tattoos.

Osce0la
12/4/2007, 02:28 PM
I was driving in Pearland on Texas 288 home from work one day and I noticed a helicopter about 500ft about the highway coming right at me and then about 50 police cars flying by on the other side after a white truck. Turns out I drove right in to the chase of a guy you robbed a store in Pasedena and drove all over Houston including through a golf course in Pearland and back on to 288 before getting on the Beltway back to Pasedena and then in to a ditch where he held officers back for two and a half ours with a gun to his head. It was definitely the wildest thing I have seen...and good for Katy getting in on the action as well!
How long ago was this? I remember watching a chase live on TV that sounds a lot like this one...

Osce0la
12/4/2007, 02:29 PM
Just because I want to tattoo on people doesnt mean I want to be covered in them myself. I know a couple amazing, well-known artists who have minimal tattoos.
Kat Von D (sp?) is on the :hot: side

rufnek05
12/4/2007, 02:55 PM

hell yeah she is. And so is that crazy girl with the split tung that works there.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/4/2007, 03:00 PM
How long ago was this? I remember watching a chase live on TV that sounds a lot like this one...

It was about a year ago or so. I am not real sure. I know it was on CNN live though because my family called right after I drove through it.

GottaHavePride
12/4/2007, 03:32 PM

Man, seriously, if a dude's holding himself hostage, the cops should just pop him in the leg and get it over with. He'll probably realize getting shot hurts like a bitch and chicken out at that point.

Oh, and you had to know this one was coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz430Rwwxk

C&CDean
12/4/2007, 03:36 PM

I have a tattoo that I got from a guy who said the exact same thing to me about 15 years ago.

He had a couple small tats on his chest and back, but nothing more. After getting into the business full-time, and after about 4 years, I went to see him in Front Royal, VA. I was shocked. Dude was covered up. Had them everywhere from the neck down. Both arms sleeved, both legs covered, back, front, everywhere. Looked like ****. He was all hollow eyed and a ****ing waste product. He lost his wife and kids, and currently works out of North Carolina and does Sturgis and the bike shows every year. Yes, he's a great artist, but he's also a major loser.

His name is Sean Graves. Look him up.

Cam
12/5/2007, 11:54 PM
And she does some hella good work. Was researching to see about her doing portraits of my kids. Her minimum is $1K per portrait. The research period didn't last very long.

proud gonzo
12/6/2007, 12:18 AM
holy crap. I had no idea she charged that much. I guess it's well worth it, though if you're going to get a portrait tattoo. she's an amazing artist.