PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened

Sooner_Havok
12/4/2007, 02:05 AM
to the South Oval? Where are all the random *** posts, where is Olevet and his natty, were is Rus with his smart *ss remarks, and SAS to b-downgrade Rus? Homey is still representing, but where is the Sic Em' is ghey jokes? Tuba, 1tc, C_P, and the rest, here on South Oval Isle... What happened to you guys, you used to be cool :confused:

:D :D :D

olevetonahill
12/4/2007, 04:18 AM
Im still recovering from my Post game drunky . dayum O had 2 cases of Natty . a bottle Of Black jack and about 8:30 in the Morning or so ( id have to ask Flag cause it seems I called hisass) I found a pipe I hadnt smoked :D
Ive Been on line a few times . But mostly sleeping and drinkin gallons of water .
Im not as old as i used to be , Cant party like that every night with out a break :(

Rogue
12/4/2007, 06:46 AM
I'm not as old as I used to be. - The wisdom of Olevet!

Okieflyer
12/4/2007, 07:32 AM
What a week I'm having! :(

sanantoniosooner
12/4/2007, 09:09 AM
I didn't mind jabbing Rus when it was all in good fun. But now that he gets banned occasionally, I don't want to be the instigator even if that wasn't the intention.

Also..
Finals are coming up
The football board is ridiculous
A lot of Sooners are traveling lately so they don't post as much

OUinFLA
12/4/2007, 04:17 PM
sas bores me lately.

oh, and Ive been working more.

Sooner_Havok
12/4/2007, 06:21 PM
Finals, bah! I never studied for finals! And by never, I mean stayed up for 48 hours twice during finals week to get papers and what not done.