PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots WILL NOT go 19-0 this year

AllAboutThe'O'
12/3/2007, 11:41 PM
They may still be the best team in the NFL, but they're not going to be perfect. The Ravens had that game won, and to paraphrase Dennis Green, they "let them off the hook."
I hope the Cowboys beat their posteriors in the Super Bowl.

Check that, the Steelers are going to get them this Sunday. Mark it down.

Sooner98
12/3/2007, 11:50 PM
Man, how many lives do the Patriots have? I think they used up about 20 of them tonight. On the touchdown drive, they were bailed out twice on that fourth down by a time out, and a false start, they were once again bailed out on fourth down by the D-holding call in the end zone, then the Ravens come up 3 yards short on the Hail Mary. The Patriots WILL go undefeated, it is their destiny.

Socrefbek
12/6/2007, 01:36 AM
Not

A

Chance

The patriots will lose this year ... 19-0.

AllAboutThe'O'
12/6/2007, 02:09 AM
Not

A

Chance

The patriots will lose this year ... 19-0.
So, which is it? The Patriots will lose, or they will go 19-0?

BudSooner
12/6/2007, 11:46 AM
Oh, yes they will.
Steelers will be throttled.

21-15 Steelers, Pittsburgh will have video jamming devices planted everywhere.

Billy boy cries like a little bitch, at seasons end Brady won't be dating supermodels...he'll have to get Paulie Shores sloppy seconds.

I'm done.

Collier11
12/7/2007, 12:16 PM
he'll have to get Paulie Shores sloppy seconds.

Thats nothing to be ashamed about, she is pretty cute!!

:D

AllAboutThe'O'
2/3/2008, 11:26 PM
Well, I missed that prediction on the Steelers, but darn, it feels good to be prophetic about that headline.

For one day, I was a fan of the G-Men. And they didn't disappoint. Thank you, Giants, for knocking those New England arrogant snobs down a few pegs. And I loved it.

Collier11
2/4/2008, 12:59 AM
I said all along that I wanted to see History and I was wrong about the Pats but I am happy for Eli...I have always like Eli since his days at Ole Miss! This is the first time I havent had one team I truly was rooting for in a while!

AllAboutThe'O'
2/4/2008, 02:34 AM
I said all along that I wanted to see History and I was wrong about the Pats but I am happy for Eli...I have always like Eli since his days at Ole Miss! This is the first time I havent had one team I truly was rooting for in a while!
Kinda funny that before this game was played I was dreading the matchup because I didn't like the Giants and, of course, I have mucho hatred for the Patriots. It was kind of like the USC-Texas Rose Bowl national title game two years ago. But I thought it would be pretty cool if the Pats' quest for the perfect season came up one game short so I was rooting more for the Pats to lose than the Giants to win. So that's why I was jumping up and down when Burress caught the game-winning TD in the final seconds and ended up loving the final result.