PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap! Mizzou fans must really, really hate the Sooners!

Stoop Dawg
12/3/2007, 11:09 PM
It's not bad enough that they ran their mouths then got slobber-knockered on the field, but we knocked them right the heck out of the BCS too!

The best season in the history of their program is capped by TWO losses to OU and NO BCS appearance.

You know how much you hate ND for breaking "The Streak"? Yeah, like that.

Blues1
12/3/2007, 11:17 PM
Blame it on "The Orange Bowl"....... :)
Should make 2008 Season alot more interesting.....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/3/2007, 11:17 PM
It's not bad enough that they ran their mouths then got slobber-knockered on the field, but we knocked them right the heck out of the BCS too!

The best season in the history of their program is capped by TWO losses to OU and NO BCS appearance.

You know how much you hate ND for breaking "The Streak"? Yeah, like that.Different. We have ALWAYS PWNED Mizzou. (They should be Sooner fans by now).

The VIIIth
12/3/2007, 11:45 PM
Dude, they lost the #1 ranking, A BCS Bowl, The Big 12 Championship and the Heisman Trophy.

That's having a real bad day.

12/3/2007, 11:52 PM
Still, no way they were SHOCKED we took it from them. They had to know it was a very real possibility.

That said, if I were a Mizzou fan, I'd probably not be bleeding crimson right now. Perfectly understandable.

tulsaoilerfan
12/4/2007, 12:08 AM
Dude, they lost the #1 ranking, A BCS Bowl, The Big 12 Championship and the Heisman Trophy.

That's having a real bad day.
They should have lost to Mangino instead and saved themselves the *** whoopin:D

Curly Bill
12/4/2007, 12:13 AM
They should have lost to Mangino instead and saved themselves the *** whoopin:D

Well said! :D

RedStripe
12/4/2007, 12:22 AM
Its like we snatched the booger from their mouth.

rfhlandstealer
12/4/2007, 12:57 AM

More like we slapped the booger out of there mouth. Bad Tiger don't eat boogers...

cvsooner
12/4/2007, 12:59 AM
We saved them from being embarassed in New Orleans.

Sooner_Havok
12/4/2007, 01:03 AM
We saved them from being embarassed in New Orleans.

Dude, Mizzou would have throttled tOSU

Curly Bill
12/4/2007, 01:05 AM

Did you mean to put the sarcastic rolling eyes thingy on this? :D

Sooner_Havok
12/4/2007, 01:09 AM
Did you mean to put the sarcastic rolling eyes thingy on this? :D

Heck no! :D Come on, tOSU played one team that is currently ranked in the top 25, and they lost. And, if you are keeping track at home, Mizzou beat that one team that beat tOSU.

Mizzou may not be world beaters, but tOSU is no Hercules. They are the Ohio state Champions, they had to beat three teams that were ranked at the time they played them, they went 2-1.

Crucifax Autumn
12/4/2007, 01:09 AM

Big freakin' deal...OU, Kansas, Texas, Tech, Oklahoma State, and maybe a few other Big 12 teams would take 'em.

Curly Bill
12/4/2007, 01:20 AM
Heck no! :D Come on, tOSU played one team that is currently ranked in the top 25, and they lost. And, if you are keeping track at home, Mizzou beat that one team that beat tOSU.

Mizzou may not be world beaters, but tOSU is no Hercules. They are the Ohio state Champions, they had to beat three teams that were ranked at the time they played them, they went 2-1.

Much of what you say is so true...but much as I do not like tosu, they do have the tradition and pride thing going that I think would carry them to a win over Mizzu. Plus, much like us they are more athletic on both sides of the ball then Mizzu, bigger/stronger in the trenches then Mizzu...and maybe biggest of all: they've been there, done that...kind of like us versus Mizzu in the Big-12 Champeenship. :D

Sooner_Havok
12/4/2007, 01:21 AM
Big freakin' deal...OU, Kansas, Texas, Tech, Oklahoma State, and maybe a few other Big 12 teams would take 'em.

That is meh point! tOSU sucks. I will be pulling for them, but they suck, they have no chance to win, but I will still cheer for them to wi....:eek: :eek:

I just realized what it must be like for aggie, oh God! Life must truly be hell for those people. Damn, I am glad to be a sooner fan :D

KantoSooner
12/4/2007, 02:25 AM
Ohio State sucks so bad that several of the stronger high schools in the country would have a good chance to take them. Mizzou would have beaten them by 5-7 tds.
LSU will beat them by 7-9 scores.
It won't be pretty.
On the plus side, it will add to the contempt the B10/11 so richly deserves.

Crucifax Autumn
12/4/2007, 02:55 AM
True, but it will add to the dumbass SEC love. Can't win with this matchup.

SoonerLB
12/4/2007, 03:16 AM
tOSU road to a champeenship:
1. Play cupcake schedule, no power houses such as Appalachian State!
2. Try not to lose to any of the cupcakes!
3. If there is a loss to a cupcake, have Kirk Herbstreit whine for the team!
4. Have Kirk Herbstreit proclaim glory of tOSU all season for the voters!
5. DO NOT play a conference championship game, for gawd sakes we could lose!
6. Have Kirk Herbstreit proclaim tOSU the National Champion December 1st!
7. If we slide into the Championship game through the back door.............
8. "PLAY LIKE OKLAHOMA!"
:D :D :D :D :D

pott_2
12/4/2007, 05:19 AM

I think I just puked a little.

Look out for flying batteries.!

OklahomaTuba
12/4/2007, 09:32 AM
Mizzou is OU's Bitch.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/4/2007, 10:23 AM
Mizzou is OU's Bitch.

Pretty much.

Sort of how an embassy in a foreign country is American soil the MU Campus or at least surrounding Faurot field should be considered part of the State of Oklahoma.

badger
12/4/2007, 10:36 AM
Yes, we ruined Mizzou's season... BUT!

1- Mizzou ruined Kansas' perfect season.
2- Tech ruined A&M's ego once again.
3- Kansas State ruined Texas' season.
4- Colorado ruined our season.
5- Baylor... nevermind.
6- Texas ruined OSU's season.
7- Kansas ruined Kansas State's abysmal season
8- Iowa State could even beat Nebraska
9- Nebraska is just pathetic...
10- A&M at least beat Texas...
11- OSU ruined Tech's season

The Big 12 Conference: one big, happy effing family.

SoonerinSouthlake
12/4/2007, 11:08 AM

genius

oudivesherpa
12/4/2007, 03:26 PM
Mizzou is OU's Bitch.

We abused Mizzo in the second half like a little boy at the Neverland Ranch.

Jacie
12/4/2007, 05:22 PM
If Missouri fans hate anyone it should be the Rose Bowl selection committee that chose a team with fewer wins, more losses and to add insult to injury, one the tigers beat. Now THAT is disrespect.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/4/2007, 05:34 PM
If Missouri fans hate anyone it should be the Rose Bowl selection committee that chose a team with fewer wins, more losses and to add insult to injury, one the tigers beat. Now THAT is disrespect.

Didn't the Orange Bowl pick KU first? If so, the Rose Bowl couldn't take MU even if they were their top choice because of BCS rules.