PDA

View Full Version : I am starting work on my 2007 Oklahoma Sooners video

setem
12/3/2007, 10:40 PM
(Cliff's Notes)[I am starting work on my new Sooner video and I am sorry for speaking badly of Sam Bradford! I LOVE THE SOONERS!!!]

Now that the Big XII game is over. I can start work on my new video. I am looking into some new video editing software. So maybe this year's video can be better quality. I was going to use live game footage off the DVR but my mom deleted the games before I could burn them to DVD.

The others can be seen in my sig! The first one is pretty good, 2nd one is not so great...3rd my best so far!

I have a few ideas for the theme! Not as much drama as last year so this one should be a happy one! If any of you have some ideas. Let me know!

I am no LASOONER but I take pride in my work and it has become a tradition in my family that on Christmas eve we view the new video.

I also would like to make my voice heard about my previous thread pertaining to Sam Bradford and his skin care. Not once have I ever posted a bad word towards the OU players or the coaching staff! Even the one player who rubs me wrong is great in my eyes due to the fact he wears the crimson and cream! I ask you to go back through my posts and see if I have ever took a cheap shot or had a cross word to say about anything having to do with the University of Oklahoma football team! The only bad feelings I have towards an OU staff member is Sonny Galloway and I do not like the way he treats the kids behind closed doors! Even then I like the way he works on the field and he has done some good things for the program. That is a different story all together though...back to Bradford. Even though I have not been here as long as most of you. I have always had a kind word or a something witty to add to the forum. This is not the case...I was simply making and observation about Sam's acne. I was not making fun of him or picking at him. Even then, a sooner fan taking note of one of the players shortcomings is far better than a poke or a whorn making fun of him for it! That thread is now deleted and lost forever and I have now been "negged into Bolivia!" But, for those who took the time to read the whole post. I did not say one bad word about Sam.(Other than pointing out his acne) I even mentioned that I did not want him to wash better because he might wipe off the SOONER MAGIC! I see Sam almost every day on campus and on Halloween I even made him laugh with a good joke! There is no reason why I would take a shot at him.

He is one of the best things to happen to the OU program in a while! I can not wait see what the next 2 or 3 years have to offer! As a fellow student and fan - I am sorry that some might have thought I was picking on him!

I failed to notice what a serious problem acne is with college athletes. Even the most well groomed player can be overwhelmed by dirt and oil. I think if we all band together we might be able to cure the terrible ailment!

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/5/12/3/f_370pxWhiterm_1177902.png

Now...I am going to make my movie...and it is going to be terrific!

You know why?

BECAUSE OF SAM BRADFORD!!!

I love the Sooners! I hate the pokes! I hate the huskers and I sure as **** hate the damn whorns!

SPREAD IT ON!!!:D

KHS Sooner
12/3/2007, 10:42 PM
It's ok about the Sam Bradford thing. :D

setem
12/3/2007, 11:15 PM
Well thanks!

mrjeffmaxwell
12/3/2007, 11:22 PM
Good luck man! Bradford thing was, well...it's acne lol.

setem
12/3/2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah man! What program do you use for you vids?