View Full Version : LSU’s Miles now the big man on campus

Stitch Face
12/3/2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22071651/

:les:

The future of college football, folks.

swardboy
12/3/2007, 10:42 PM
Miles isn’t a blowhard, or a pompous ***.

Michael Ventre is officially the dumbest sports writer in America.

brown town sooner
12/3/2007, 11:45 PM
Miles is a D-bag.

kevpks
12/3/2007, 11:53 PM
LSU's Miles now the big hat on campus

cheezyq
12/4/2007, 01:09 AM
Um...this is from MSNBC. 'Nuff said.

KC//CRIMSON
12/4/2007, 01:13 AM
Miles isn’t a blowhard, or a pompous *ss

Nice research there, dill-hole.

Jewstin
12/4/2007, 03:53 AM
"Big ****** on Campus."

Gawd, I love being this creative.

KantoSooner
12/4/2007, 03:58 AM
Just think about next year:
No more Saban players
No more Pellini

Just the awesomeness that is Les.

Lucky to end the season in the top 25....and that'll be hard to take after a national championship gifted to them by the truly awful Suckeyes.

HopeSpringsEternal
12/4/2007, 07:44 AM
Miles is one of the dumbest, most narcissistic, d-bags I've ever seen. He's the type of guy that hides his insecurity behind tough guy faces and yelling at female reporters in order to make himself appear like he has any semblance of manhood. That whole we're undefeated in regulation bull**** floored me. He's a ****ing loser looking for a place to fail so it's appropriate he is where he's at right now. By the way, someone needs to tell that epically incompetent dumb *** that Grecian Formula should only be used when one has some color left. Not smeared on white hair so you come out looking like a blue-haired old lady.

zeke
12/4/2007, 09:06 AM
Miles is one of the dumbest, most narcissistic, d-bags I've ever seen. He's the type of guy that hides his insecurity behind tough guy faces and yelling at female reporters in order to make himself appear like he has any semblance of manhood. That whole we're undefeated in regulation bull**** floored me. He's a ****ing loser looking for a place to fail so it's appropriate he is where he's at right now. By the way, someone needs to tell that epically incompetent dumb *** that Grecian Formula should only be used when one has some color left. Not smeared on white hair so you come out looking like a blue-haired old lady.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bourbon St Sooner
12/4/2007, 09:07 AM
Leslie showed just how mediocre a coach he is this year, by taking that loaded team with 26 seniors and leading them to 2 losses in the mediocre SEC West and barely beating a mediocre Tennessee team in the championship game.

TUSooner
12/4/2007, 09:23 AM
Leslie showed just how mediocre a coach he is this year, by taking that loaded team with 26 seniors and leading them to 2 losses in the mediocre SEC West and barely beating a mediocre Tennessee team in the championship game.
Yep. Bro' - you know you and I especially are due for a 24/7 Les-Fest for the next year, assuming they beat the overrated Buckeyes. I'm afraid LSU will be healthy enough by game day that not even Les can blow the game for them.
I sure hate this time of year when LSU is rolling. The front page and the sports page are all LSU. It's just horrible, HORRIBLE, I say! If only there were some real hope that OhSU could do the job......
<shakes head as sadly as Rich Rodriguez at his press conference after the Pitt loss>

Bourbon St Sooner
12/4/2007, 11:01 AM
Yep. Bro' - you know you and I especially are due for a 24/7 Les-Fest for the next year, assuming they beat the overrated Buckeyes. I'm afraid LSU will be healthy enough by game day that not even Les can blow the game for them.
I sure hate this time of year when LSU is rolling. The front page and the sports page are all LSU. It's just horrible, HORRIBLE, I say! If only there were some real hope that OhSU could do the job......
<shakes head as sadly as Rich Rodriguez at his press conference after the Pitt loss>

Especially since the Saints are sucking, its LSU 24/7. What's really bad is these LSU fans think their team actually deserves this and didn't back in. These people brag more on the SEC than they do their own team because that's their excuse for losing. I hang my hat on the fact that Leslie will soon lead LSU back to the land of mediocrity.

Civicus_Sooner
12/4/2007, 11:06 AM
Can you imagine the characters he'll attract down there? I think LSU will become the next "Thug U."