PDA

View Full Version : Man this season flew by

Crimson Kid
12/3/2007, 07:54 PM
With only one game left the SOONERS 07 season draws near the end. (

If you would have told me all this was going to happen before the season started, i would have laughed at you.

Mizzou ranked #1? ok.:rolleyes: lose to TT riggghhht!! get beat by the buffs?!?! what are you smoking!!!:eek: win the big12 championship to have back to back wins? maybe:cool: not only be in the hunt for the MNC, but be on the door step (only to have it slammed in our face) PLEASE, with a frosh QB? Wake up boy you're dreaming in OU techna color.

I must say, it's been a heck of a season and i'm quite pleased with how it's turned out, even if we are not playing for a NC, this team did alot better then most of us thought they would do, i was one of them, but i did predict 2 loses, i just got the teams wrong, no our boys are headed back to the fiesta bowl, Bleck!!!:( i still have a bad taste left in my mouth from our last vist there.

I say, this isn't luck that Our boys are heading back to that same dreaded bowl sooner nation would rather forget, their getting a chance to redeem themselfs and the sooner nation. if that same team that showed up that grabbed the tigers by the tail and gave them a fling show up, the mountainers or whatever their called, are in trouble.

So, with one one game left, and a chance to redeem ourselfs in the fiesta bowl, and one crazy overall year. the end draws near and depression starts to set in on me knowing this, i keep myself somewhat medicated by visting OU sites and forums to tide me over till the new season begins, man this season flew by.

Now go let's go do some mountain climbing!!!

tator
12/3/2007, 07:59 PM
I have to agree. There was a huge question mark at the beginning of the season, and it seemed like another "rebuilding" year (which the same for other schools means a great season).

Much props to the Sooners this year for putting together a great season, only marred by a few small mistakes, but made up for by some huge victories!

Boomer Sooner!

ouwapiti
12/3/2007, 08:25 PM
i was thinking the same thing the other day.....this season did fly by.....seriously, the only game i was worried about was the ttech game only because it was in lubbock.....last week i felt good all week about the big 12 cg despite all the pundits expounding on how potent mizzou was..shows how much they actually know.....i must say i got a lot of satisfaction by OU kickin' that tiger behind!!!!!...what would make the whole season for me would be for the Sooners to 'open up a HUGE can of whoop-butt' on west virginia!!!!