PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of neighbors...

Osce0la
12/3/2007, 11:48 AM
I was taking the trash out yesterday when I hear a woman screaming "HELP...HELP...HELP". Then I hear something crashing (like someone threw something or hit someone and they fell...I get back up to my apartment and hear a loud noise outside (almost sounded like a dog howling). I look out the door and the woman is out on her deck crying and screaming frantically. Being the nosey neighbor that I am (and seeing that the nosey neighbors next door were already out on there deck looking) I go outside to see wtf is going on. The woman then sits on the deck and starts yelling help again. My neighbor looks at me and tells me that his wife just went inside to call the cops. Next thing I know there is a fire truck, paramedic, and 7 county sheriff cars in the parking lot. We hear one of the firefighters say what sounded like "he beat her"...firefighters, sheriffs, everyone, goes inside to look around and investigate. They had been there about 15 minutes when they finally bring the woman out of the apartment in handcuffs. My wife and I are both thinking the same thing - "I hope she didn't kill her husband" :eek:

After about another 15 minutes they all finally leave, woman in the back of the sheriffs car...I look up and (thank God) I see her husband come out on the deck. Pretty much the only details we got were that they were fighting. I have no idea why she was arrested though...

On the bright side, we finally got to meet our new neighbors across the hall from us. They are pretty cool, and they have a 2 year old daughter that my son was trying to pimp yesterday during all of this :D

soonerboomer93
12/3/2007, 06:15 PM
gotta teach 'em to start pimpin early

Harry Beanbag
12/3/2007, 07:46 PM
Apartment living SUCCS .

HskrGrl
12/3/2007, 09:05 PM
So you didn't try to help or anything. You just wanted to go outside and watch the show? :P

Living in an apartment does suck sometimes! In one of the apartments we lived in we had a couple that lived above us who we had never really met. They were always really quiet until one night we heard them start fighting. She was screaming and crying. He was screaming and then you could tell he would throw something and she would start screaming again. This began occuring about once a week. We called the police on them a few times. One time my husband went up there to see if he could help the woman but no one would answer the door. Finally after one night of them fighting and us calling the police the man left. A couple hours later her parents show up with a truck and she is completely moved out before he gets home. :)

Jerk
12/3/2007, 09:16 PM
Heh.

We had a guy at work get the ever living sh*t beat out of him by his wife a few weeks ago.

That's when you know it's time to go to the gym.

Sooner_Bob
12/3/2007, 09:21 PM
I guess you could compare apartment livin' to sitting in the Wal-Mart parkin' lot. You never know what your gonna see. :D

SoonerGirl06
12/3/2007, 09:24 PM
I guess you could compare apartment livin' to sitting in the Wal-Mart parkin' lot. You never know what your gonna see. :D

Now ain't that the truth!

VeeJay
12/3/2007, 09:33 PM
I can attest to the fact that modern day apartment living is teh suxxout.

tommieharris91
12/4/2007, 02:52 AM
Apartment living iz teh sux, even in Nroman.

soonerboomer93
12/4/2007, 03:05 AM
dude, apartment living iz the bigga sux in coladge townz

proud gonzo
12/4/2007, 09:06 AM
If you hear trouble late at night
(Hey!) (What?)
Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight
(What was that?)
Just don't ask me what it was
(What was that?)
Just don't ask me what it was
(What was that?)
Just don't ask me ****in' what it was (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLhiEH2luw)

OKLA21FAN
12/4/2007, 09:29 AM
but is your trash can safe? :pop:

Osce0la
12/4/2007, 11:41 AM
but is your trash can safe? :pop:
I doubt anyone is going to steal the big dumpster at the end of the parking lot...so we should be fine :D

Apparently the woman came home yesterday - and it sounded like her husband wanted to have a little fun. We are sitting in the living room and we hear him yelling "HELP!!! HELP!!!"...we look outside again and he is on the deck laughing and yelling help :D

Apartment living hasn't been too bad...except for the last week with these people fighting and then the apt. people getting the apartment across the hall from us fixed up. When our neighbors moved in they had problems with the pipes in their kitchen and bathroom...so to fix it, the people had to turn the water off to the entire building - ON THE WEEKEND!!! :mad: And now they are getting the apartment below us ready, so the guys fixing it up decide to just sit around and drink Michelob all day. Last night they left the damn radio on, turned way the **** up, and they weren't even there :mad:

The people that live here don't bother me...but the maintenance people are starting to p*** me off...

M
12/4/2007, 11:52 AM
Sounds like just another day at...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/DixieChickMissy/snl_1440_appalachian_01.jpg