PDA

View Full Version : Dear Neighbor,

Hot Rod
12/3/2007, 10:10 AM
If you going to take my trash can, at least try to hide the fact that you did. On trash day, when you "all of a sudden" have 3 now, we all pretty much know who did it. I don't mind calling and getting a new one, but now we all know it was you and you have a new reputation in the neighborhood.

VeeJay
12/3/2007, 11:29 AM
My neighbors across the street had a yard sale here a while back. Cheap fuggers and the vermin of society show up, screeching tires along my street and it reminded me of something taking place in Pakistan or some godforsaken place. One broad backed up in her mini van, and hit my garbage can, and peeled off dragging it after it lodged underneath her car. A few houses down the street, what does she do? She gets out of the van, grabs my can and throws it in her van. I never saw it again.

My neighbor told me this. Had I witnessed the brazen theft, there would have been a major scene played out on my street. Probably ending in the immobilization of a goddam minivan.

OKLA21FAN
12/3/2007, 11:31 AM
the can just blew into his yard.... so obviously the trashcan wanted to by 9/10s owned by him and not you. its simple logic and acting on the trashcan's wishes

Mongo
12/3/2007, 11:31 AM
put your trash on their front porch

frankensooner
12/3/2007, 11:52 AM
spray paint your house number on your cans!

Fugue
12/3/2007, 12:00 PM
take a pic of the trash can and make some "please help me find" fliers to post around the neighborhood. :texan:

Howzit
12/3/2007, 12:21 PM
Just carry you trash over and put it in "his" trash can.

KABOOKIE
12/3/2007, 01:11 PM
Just carry you trash over and put it in "his" trash can.

I like to pooper scoop the cat sh*t in my yard from the neighbor's cats and leave it on their front porch!

BudSooner
12/3/2007, 01:43 PM
Heh, my neighbor likes to run over his trashcans when backing up.

Did I mention he's an aggy? :D

soonerboomer93
12/3/2007, 06:29 PM
spray paint your house number on your cans!

that has the added benefit of making it easier for the police when they're searching your trash for dead hooker parts

thankfully they don't normally check the sewer lines

soonerboomer93
12/3/2007, 06:30 PM
just cancel your trash service and put yours out with his from now on

he got a trash can, you save money

limey_sooner
12/4/2007, 06:27 AM
Mine leaves her trash out in plastic bag several days before its trash day. I don't like it very much but the squirrels and foxes seem to enjoy it.