KHS Sooner
12/2/2007, 11:51 PM
Haha, hopefully Oklahoma State can beat Indiana :D

colleyvillesooner
12/2/2007, 11:53 PM
5-3

Paperclip
12/3/2007, 12:00 AM
Indiana will win simply because OSU will be intimidated by their Sooner-like uniforms.

kevpks
12/3/2007, 12:00 AM
Haha, hopefully Oklahoma State can beat Indiana :D

The Hoosier uniforms look just like ours. That might scare the Pokes.

SoonerBacker
12/3/2007, 12:05 AM
The pokes will choke because they have no defense.

ouwasp
12/3/2007, 12:17 AM
heh. Remember how much mileage the pokes got out of beating a "traditional power name" like 6-6 Alabama?

What can they possibly say this year? Hmm... guess the Hoosiers are a name in hoops, yeah the aggies can make that stretch...:rolleyes:

Boomer Hoosiers ;)

OSUAggie
12/3/2007, 12:20 AM
5-3

Really?

I don't like a lot of those matchups.

Although anything between 1-7 and 8-0 wouldn't surprise me.

Echoes
12/3/2007, 12:35 AM
I'll take 4 and 4. Texas, OState and Colorado will go down for sure... Throw in one wild card loss (not us).. and that's that. Tough matchups all around for the big12 this year

goingoneight
12/3/2007, 12:46 AM
Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic
I’m taking Memphis for no other reason than seeing Schnellenboozer lose.

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia
Utah vs. Navy
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy… Utah big.

Papajohns.com Bowl
Southern Miss vs. Cincinnati
Cincinnati… I just don’t buy SMU for much of anything.
New Mexico
Nevada vs. New Mexico
How about… who cares? Nevada for fun.

Pioneer Las Vegas
UCLA vs. BYU
Ook-lah in a snoozer.
Sheraton Hawaii
Boise State vs. East Carolina
Tater Aggies big.
Motor City
Purdue vs. Central Michigan
Come on… is this seriously a bowl game? Break out the participation trophies for Purdue.
Pacific Life Holiday
Arizona State vs. Texas
Well, power ranking means nothing when you’re going to get screwed by the computers anyway… so GO SOLAR SATANS!!!111!!!1!!
My heart tells me so, my brain tells me no. This is the kind of game Mack usually wins, and I think it will be ridiculous how great these defenses make these quarterbacks look. Texas in the 4th.
BTW, what was it that BevoStevo said about Sam Bradford to start the season again? Something about “he’s no Colt McCoy?”
Champs Sports
Boston College vs. Michigan State
I don’t think Boston College is a great team… nevar did… but something tells me they can handle the wolverine sheep-shaggers. BC big.
Texas
TCU vs. Houston
Texas arrogance has gotten to the point that they named a bowl after themselves. Too bad no one with a pulse cares about it. Tee See You in a snoozer, sealed by a FG.
Emerald
Maryland vs. Oregon State
The win over Oregon isn’t impressive, Beavs… but you’re good enough for me to pick you here.
Meineke Car Care
UConn vs. Wake Forest
UConn by a three-pointer… errr… wait. This isn’t basketball!!! Is it? UConn, still.
AutoZone Liberty
UCF vs. Mississippi State
Smith doesn’t quite set the record… at all. But is sufficient in this victory.
Valero Alamo
Penn State vs. Texas A&M
State Penn, easy. This team still reeks of Fran and his dinosaur offense.
PetroSun Independence
Alabama vs. Colorado
Boy… those $4 Million smackaroos ended up boasting another I-Bowl. Bama by 10 or more.
Bell Helicopter Armed Forces
California vs. Air Force
Ummm…. Duh? Californey!!!
Roady's Humanitarian
Georgia Tech vs. Fresno State
Who? GT.
Brut Sun
South Florida vs. Oregon
Bulls **** on the motherduckers.
Gaylord Hotels Music City
Kentucky vs. Florida State
FSU wins a boring bowl and Seminole fans growl at the fact that Bowden will return because of it… yet again.
Insight
Indiana vs. Oklahoma State
Karma for all the bullcrap we heard ever since the pass fell incomplete in Bed-dumb 2006 to end the game. “World’s Greatest Offense, America’s Coach” and “team on the rise” gets a win to stay above .500. Not quite the Rose Bowl OSU fans predicted, but hey… they’re aggies. Don’t stare, they can’t help it.
Chick-fil-A
Clemson vs. Auburn
I just flipped a coin, it landed on “I don’t give a ****.” IOW, AllBarn.
Outback
Wisconsin vs. Tennessee
Tennessee.
AT&T Cotton
Missouri vs. Arkansas
Got to tell you, Stoops… I’m loving the BIG 12 Championship trophy, but if I were in the trenches, I’d have thrown fades for the endzone after all I heard from Mizzou faithful last week. You have more class than I. IOW, I’ll take great pleasure in seeing the best player in college football run all over them.
Arrr-Kansas will run, run, run and run some more… but Mizzou can score quickly. IOW, who has the ball last? Can Arkansas generate a passing game?
Mizzou.
Gator
Texas Tech vs. Virginia
Pirates.
Capital One
Michigan vs. Florida
Heisman curse for Flori-duh? Don’t think so… Gators big.
Rose Bowl presented by Citi
Illinois vs. USC
ESPN reserves more time to suck up to the SUC and the “great tradition of the Rose Bowl.”
SUC in a romp.
Allstate Sugar
Hawaii vs. Georgia
Look out for the hook-and-ladder… Jaw-Juh owns the rainbow warriors and shuts the little guys up at long last.
**** Tostitos Fiesta Bowl
Okla-friggin-homa vs. West Virgina
West Virginia’s offense will remind Oklahoma’s defensive starters of all the backyard and high school offenses they once dominated on their way to being recruited by the Sooners. For one half, the Mountaineers will give the Stoops troops a scare. One half, just like Missouri and OSU made us sawllow Our pride and say… “let’s just hang in there, it ain’t over.” OU comes out rolling in the 2nd half and the strong showing races them up the 2008 pre-season poles to top-3 status. OU at No3, mighty SEC Flori-duh in at No. 2 and who could forget SUC at No. 1. Okay, I made that up… but the point is, Stoops is sick and damn tired of losing BCS games and visions of the 2007 Fiesta Bowl are still way too fresh in all of these players heads, as they all witnessed that joke of a meltdown last January.
OU soars to a 3 TD lead in the 4th and WVU gets a “good season” handshake for playing.
FedEx Orange
Virginia Tech vs. Kansas
Mizzou says they don’t belong… VT will be “Goliath.”
International
Rutgers vs. Ball State
You know, that Ball State darned-near beat the mighty Corn Huskers in Lincoln. Ruggrrrrrz.
GMAC
Bowling Green vs. Tulsa
Paul Smith is awesome as always as TU gets their last good moment for probably a long time.
Allstate BCS Championship Game
LSU vs. Ohio State
Two teams that lost on their home field playing for the National Championship. LSU big, and I will vomit as I see Slingblade hoist the crystal football.

Poli Sci
12/3/2007, 01:13 AM
The Chokes bowl game vs. Indiana is on the NFL network on New Years Eve. So much for anyone being able to watch it.

insuranceman_22
12/3/2007, 01:31 AM
goingoneight - That my friend is one of the best post I've read here! Especially liked the slingblade reference.

tommieharris91
12/3/2007, 01:55 AM
Those of you going to Phoenix this time around should enjoy seeing our, ahem, sheepriding rival there. The minor game they get to play is in Tempe, AZ. Have fun partying with those people on New Year's Eve and remember the Soonerfans.com slogan:

BAA means no!!!

critical_phil
12/3/2007, 01:59 AM
goingoneight - That my friend is one of the best post I've read here! Especially liked the slingblade reference.

you read that whole thing?

i nodded off two times - much like i did during Oceans 12.

ruf/nekdad
12/3/2007, 06:38 AM
"BTW, what was it that BevoStevo said about Sam Bradford to start the season again? Something about “he’s no Colt McCoy?”"

And he was absolutely correct.

Collier11
12/3/2007, 11:39 AM
I'll take 4 and 4. Texas, OState and Colorado will go down for sure... Throw in one wild card loss (not us).. and that's that. Tough matchups all around for the big12 this year

If the Texas that played us shows up, they could beat Az st...otherwise I agree