PDA

View Full Version : You STILL can't spell Holiday Bowl....

SoonerBBall
12/2/2007, 08:42 PM
without UT. Damn it is good to be a Sooner.

MyT Oklahoma
12/2/2007, 09:37 PM
That is so cruel.. but oh so darn funny.

Stitch Face
12/2/2007, 09:45 PM
I don't get it. Neither of those letters are in Holiday Bowl.

Vic n Tulsa
12/2/2007, 10:00 PM
You just got F*cked out of a possible chance at the MNC and your response has to do with the University of Texas???

Whata freakin AGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:texan:

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 10:02 PM
You just got F*cked out of a possible chance at the MNC and your response has to do with the University of Texas???

your misery is one of our favorite holiday traditions.

Stitch Face
12/2/2007, 10:06 PM

My eyes! I thought I had you on Ignore!!!

BTW, Vic- in case you hadn't heard, we're going to a BCS bowl and you're not

SoonerBBall
12/2/2007, 10:25 PM

F*cked out of a chance at the MNC? Hardly. We shouldn't have lost twice if we wanted to be there.

We are, however, Big 12 Champions and going to stomp a mediocre West Virginia team in the Fiesta Bowl. We earned that fair and square.

Besides, this isn't nearly the first post I've made since we won last night. It is, however, the most hilarious.

Have fun at the suck-***, I mean Holiday Bowl. UT certainly earned it.

Oh yeah, I'm not quite sure Aggie is a derogatory term in the state of Texas right now. They are 2-0 against you the last two years. Ouch.

MyT Oklahoma
12/2/2007, 11:04 PM
Oh yeah, I'm not quite sure Aggie is a derogatory term in the state of Texas right now. They are 2-0 against you the last two years. Ouch.

Now that is also cruel but still darn funny.

Stitch Face
12/2/2007, 11:09 PM
F*cked out of a chance at the MNC? Hardly. We shouldn't have lost twice if we wanted to be there.

We are, however, Big 12 Champions and going to stomp a mediocre West Virginia team in the Fiesta Bowl. We earned that fair and square.

Besides, this isn't nearly the first post I've made since we won last night. It is, however, the most hilarious.

Have fun at the suck-***, I mean Holiday Bowl. UT certainly earned it.

Hook 'emPWNDHook 'em

sendbaht
12/2/2007, 11:13 PM
AMEN, but the only good thing about the Holiday Bowl is I live close. But I'll take our Sooners in any BCS game anyday.