PDA

View Full Version : Illinois?

Veritas
12/2/2007, 08:16 PM
Are you ****ing kidding?

Mizzou or Kansas will be excluded because ****ing three-loss Illinios got but into the BCS.

IronSooner
12/2/2007, 08:20 PM
Illinois's better than tOSU.

Veritas
12/2/2007, 08:21 PM
Hawaii's better than tOSU

jeremy885
12/2/2007, 08:21 PM
only two teams per conf in the bcs are allowed.

Veritas
12/2/2007, 08:26 PM
only two teams per conf in the bcs are allowed.
I know, I'm just ****ed. This system is so ****ing broken. The best teams should be competing against each other regardless of what conference they're from. The whole thing is just bull****.

The "National Championship" game isn't. tOSU plays a candy *** conference where the only other decent team had a down year. I'll give it to LSU, they should be there, but they should be playing OU.

It's just such bull****.

tommieharris91
12/2/2007, 09:06 PM
The only team that should have a case for getting into a BCS game over Illinois is Arizona St.

OUAndy1807
12/2/2007, 09:14 PM
The only team that should have a case for getting into a BCS game over Illinois is Arizona St.
Missouri lost to us in front of a home crowd twice and had the 26th strongest schedule.

JohnnyMack
12/2/2007, 09:47 PM
I predict multiple prison rapings in the Rose Bowl.

Illinois ain't gonna **** right for a month when SC gets through with them.

tulsaoilerfan
12/2/2007, 09:49 PM
Missouri lost to us in front of a home crowd twice and had the 26th strongest schedule.
they also beat the Illini

tommieharris91
12/2/2007, 10:24 PM
So I forgot the words "Under the current rules..."

yermom
12/2/2007, 10:26 PM
it was Mizzou or KU

Illinois is taking ASU's spot

Texass gets to take advantage of the "i got shafted by the BCS and have to play here" Pac-10 curse of the Holiday

stoops the eternal pimp
12/2/2007, 10:27 PM
I m gonna laugh everytime someone refers to the Rose Bowl as the "Grandaddy of them all"....who cares

KHS Sooner
12/2/2007, 10:31 PM
I predict multiple prison rapings in the Rose Bowl.

Illinois ain't gonna **** right for a month when SC gets through with them.

That's what I said about them when they played Ohio State.

Don't count them out just yet, but of course Ohio State is probaly going to win.

illinisooner
12/2/2007, 10:33 PM
Mizzou beat Illinois, who was without Juice Williams after the first five minutes of the game, 40-34. Mizzou picked off an Illinois pass at the goal line in the last minute of the game, so it's not like they got destroyed. Illinois sort of gave away (hmm, I sound like a Mizzou fan) the game vs. Michigan and crapped out at Iowa. 9-3 shouldn't get them in a BCS game, but the Rose Bowl loves its traditional match up, which is what Illinois gives them.

I wear the orange colored glasses, I've been an Illini fan all my life, but I think Illinois is gonna be a much tougher opponent than people think. USC probably wins by 10-14 points, but it won't be a blowout like some people expect. The last spread option team to play USC was...Oregon. Yeah Booty was out, but it's not like Sanchez sucks either. It was at Eugene as well; I'm just saying that Illinois' spread will give the Trojans a run for their money.

OUAndy1807
12/2/2007, 10:53 PM
illinois stinks.

Stitch Face
12/2/2007, 10:58 PM
but of course Ohio State is probaly going to win

Eh? LSU may not be the world-beaters they were billed as a month into the season, but they're more than tOSU has seen.