PDA

View Full Version : Proud to say I'm a Sooner!!!

oupride
12/2/2007, 03:12 PM
It's the morning after the Big 12 Champ, and I am sitting here in my hotel room basking in the glory of what happened in the Alamodome. The goal line stand, running the ball with authority, Lofton's intercept and holding Daniels without a passing TD! Awesome performance by our team! The purpose of this thread is to say I refuse to let the polls today ruin my mood. I expect the human voters to vote with their heart today, because they are biased. However, the voters know in their mind that the hottest team right now is Oklahoma and will kick their fave team's butt! I personally can not remember when I last felt this proud of the team or is it I can't remember how it feels. We've suffered thru some tough times together as Sooner fans recently, but over the long haul life is still good to be a Sooner fan and last night leaves me proud to say I'm a Sooner! Boooomer!!!

sooner13f
12/2/2007, 03:16 PM
Wow. I couldnt of said it better.

Charla
12/2/2007, 03:16 PM
Amen !!!!!!!!!!!

htownsooner7
12/2/2007, 03:26 PM
The crowd was exceptional last night. Great people, unparalleled tradition. Couldn't say it better myself, either. Just proud to be a Sooner.

sendbaht
12/2/2007, 03:30 PM
ME TOO!!!

Collier11
12/2/2007, 03:50 PM
I second that!

FYI, Bob Stoops is now...

28-10 vs Top 25 teams

11-6 vs. Top 10 Teams

Katy's Most Wanted
12/2/2007, 04:34 PM
I sixth that.
This is my third Big 12 championship game (i also went to Miami BCS Champ game against SUC) and i have to say last night was electric baby. the guys were high fiving around the field after the game and carry signs et....
It was fantastic.