PDA

View Full Version : I need a copy of the Big 12 champ game

oupride
12/2/2007, 02:51 PM
Would someone be so kind to send me a copy of the Big 12 champ game? I attended the game and when I got home to watch to post game it had been set to the wrong channel. VHS or DVD I don't care. I have not attended very many games, but this game was my proudest moment to be a Sooner. I may have another game to trade with you, so please IM if you are interested. Thank you for your consideration.

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 03:25 PM
I have it on DVR. If we can figure out how to get it off there I'd be happy to give you a copy

jwlynn64
12/2/2007, 03:27 PM
I would be happy to burn a copy of mine in exchange for a copy of the OU - OSU game. They changed channels on me after I left for the Thanksgiving vacation and I ended up recording the Georgia game. PM me if you are interested.

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 03:32 PM
I would be happy to burn a copy of mine in exchange for a copy of the OU - OSU game. They changed channels on me after I left for the Thanksgiving vacation and I ended up recording the Georgia game. PM me if you are interested.
I've got the same problem.

jwlynn64
12/2/2007, 03:34 PM
If I can get a copy from someone, I'll be happy to burn it off for you. I'll keep you informed.

bakerjrb
12/2/2007, 03:42 PM
The Big 12 Championship game is set to be replayed on ESPN U at 8AM CST Mon Dec 3.

Check your local listings to get the chance to record OU's thumping of Mizzou and ending their 15 minutes of fame.....

jwlynn64
12/2/2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the info. I still need the OU - OSU game if anyone has it.

oupride
12/2/2007, 03:49 PM
The Big 12 Championship game is set to be replayed on ESPN U at 8AM CST Mon Dec 3.

Check your local listings to get the chance to record OU's thumping of Mizzou and ending their 15 minutes of fame.....

Okay, I will be late for work but I will try for that one!

MextheBulldog
12/2/2007, 03:56 PM
I have it on DVR. If we can figure out how to get it off there I'd be happy to give you a copy

I'm curious to learn how that process works as well. I think it can be done via USB/laptop, but not easily.

And if anyone has ESPN GameDay from Norman this past year, send me a PM plz.

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 04:07 PM
I'm curious to learn how that process works as well. I think it can be done via USB/laptop, but not easily.

And if anyone has ESPN GameDay from Norman this past year, send me a PM plz.
It depends on the DVR you have. Apparently cable/dish companies make it very difficult to do this with their hardware.

WA. Sooner
12/2/2007, 04:13 PM
I am taking it off the tivo now. I will try to remove the commercials and burn it to dl dvd. I also have the osu game I think. I will be willing to mail out a copy later this week and then that person can copy and send ect.ect.

Whet
12/2/2007, 04:17 PM
For DirecTV, it is on channel 609.

WA. Sooner
12/2/2007, 04:39 PM
It looks like tivo turned off with 10min left in the 4th. we were up 28 -14 about to score

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 04:40 PM
It looks like tivo turned off with 10min left in the 4th. we were up 28 -14 about to score
unplug it.

put it in your driveway.

pull over it with your car.

PhilTLL
12/2/2007, 04:57 PM
If I had known the football board was the place, I wouldn't have put my little blurb in the swap forum (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104443). Alas.

sanantoniosooner
12/2/2007, 05:01 PM
If I had known the football board was the place, I wouldn't have put my little blurb in the swap forum (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104443). Alas.
The football board is the place for FREE assistance;)

Jmorales22
12/2/2007, 08:48 PM
I have a recording of every game this year except for Texas on my computer as an AVI file. I will be happy to provide copies to anybody who asks for one but I'd like you to supply me your own dvd-r. I always remove the comercials and encode with DIVX, so if you burn it onto a dvd-r it will be playable on a divx-enabled dvd player, or of course on any pc. PM me if you need to.

Lucky4
12/2/2007, 09:40 PM
I have the the championship game, the OSU game, Gameday from earlier this year in Norman and all are burned to DVD from my DVR with the commercials edited out. I will trade any of the above for a copy of last year's Big 12 Championship game, which my effing old DVR effing messed up. The mother effer.

I'll also throw in a DVD copy of my Nothing Else Matters video. All my DVDs have a lightscribe label burned onto the DVD itself. See the example...

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/images/NEM_DVD.jpg