PDA

View Full Version : Shat is about.......

boomersooner28
12/2/2007, 09:29 AM
to hit the fan.

Let the BCS implode!!!!!!!!!

:pop:

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 09:32 AM
Just watched ESPN News and Sportscenter...From Brad Edwards to Jesse Palmer it looks like our win did LSU a big favor. That part of it makes me puke, but we cannot control that.

It is funny...Mark Richt was live on the phone on Sportscenter campaigning saying that no rule was in place to keep them out.

The funniest of all the campaigns right now is Petey Carroll. Uh, Pete...nice try. LSU and OU have better arguments than you cause, um, you see...Stanford is real bad...and they beat you...at home. Enjoy the trip 15 miles north for your bowl game in Pasadena.

boomersooner28
12/2/2007, 09:40 AM
No doubt. The 2 teams I didn't want to get a sniff of the damn Championship game are probably going to play each other now. That really pizzes me off. AND, LSU gets it at home. I think there is a new clause that will be added to the BCS which will read: every four years when the MNC is played in Nawlins, LSU gets an automatic berth. I was laughing when WVU got beat, but I am now crying. And Ohio St.? Ahh geez, don't get me started.

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 09:51 AM
I say a steal cage match with all the usual suspects fighting for it. The last two coaches standing win.

Stoops, Miles, Richt, Tressel, Mangino, Carroll and Beamer.

Kansas would have a much better chance in this scenario.

bluedogok
12/2/2007, 12:33 PM
I don't know about a catch match favoring Mangino, he may have a lower tipping point....
Now if SUMO was the answer, everyone else might be in trouble.
But I wouldn't want to see Mangino in a mawashi :eek: