PDA

View Full Version : SI.com.... No Sooners on front page

guzziguy
12/2/2007, 09:01 AM
Bias?

7:58 am on Sunday morning after the number 1 team in the nation lost.

Other than in the score rotation at the top of the page there's not one word about Missouri or OU on SI's college football front page.

There is, however, a huge wet slurpy for LSU.

stoopified
12/2/2007, 09:54 AM
Even stranger,check OUt the OU team page.SI.com has OU listed as being 10-3.Apparently they are still convinced that the Tigers won.

stoopified
12/2/2007, 10:01 AM
Double checked SI and they have the Big 12 Title game listed as 38-17 Missou win.No wonder we are not on the front page.

guzziguy
12/2/2007, 10:02 AM
Grab a screen shot of that. That's a Dewey beats Truman moment.

MyT Oklahoma
12/2/2007, 10:10 AM
Even stranger,check OUt the OU team page.SI.com has OU listed as being 10-3.Apparently they are still convinced that the Tigers won.

I had to see it to believe it but it's still there.. 10 and 3. Wrong!

Socrefbek
12/2/2007, 10:14 AM
Intentional ploy on the part of SI to get the LoSUrs in the BCS CG :mad:

SoonerFanInAustin
12/2/2007, 11:01 AM
It is amazing on how the media thinks LSU is so much better than all the 2 loss teams. Again, I think every since we went to the Sugar Bowl 4 yrs ago, media has been against the Sooners. I'm sure that is just me.

If it does turn up being Ohio St/LSU, I will really have a tough time cheering for someone. I guess I will lean towards Ohio St. I can't pull for Miles in anything.

I bet he still goes to Michigan and proves how much of an A$$ he really is. If he does stay at LSU, he cost himself a lot of $$$. It also could have got him in the Championship, cuz he told his boys he was staying. Only time will tell.