PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Booger boy

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 02:18 AM
Three games...one at home, one on the road and one on a neutral field.

7 picks, 1 TD run and 1 TD pass...that 1 TD pass coming with 12 seconds left when our "give a ****" card had been punched.

Congrats, Mr. Nose Nugget.

Come on, tigger fans! Defend him like Quin Snyder defends his hair gel usage!

Stoops has NEVER lost to Missouri...no budding rivalry as Whitlock called it!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/2/2007, 02:20 AM
THose numbers look pretty close to another qb who always dreamed of beating OU...

mdklatt
12/2/2007, 02:24 AM
Boogers McGee seems like quite the sore loser. He only lost one game in high school, so maybe that's why. And that high school lost their playoff game tonight. Suck it, Southlake.

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 02:25 AM
I can hear Stinkel...

"Let me answer that for Snotts!"

Let 'em finish, Clark!

Jello Biafra
12/2/2007, 02:26 AM
Three games...one at home, one on the road and one on a neutral field.

7 picks, 1 TD run and 1 TD pass...that 1 TD pass coming with 12 seconds left when our "give a ****" card had been punched.

Congrats, Mr. Nose Nugget.

Come on, tigger fans! Defend him like Quin Snyder defends his hair gel usage!

Stoops has NEVER lost to Missouri...no budding rivalry as Whitlock called it!

wow. i guess i didn't realize he is ALREADY better than sims...he has one more passing td than him. hmmm. now all they have to do is get temple a td against us eh then we can take care of that cedric benson record.

colinreturn
12/2/2007, 02:27 AM
Boogers McGee seems like quite the sore loser. He only lost one game in high school, so maybe that's why. And that high school lost their playoff game tonight. Suck it, Southlake.

amen.

suck fouthlake

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 02:29 AM
If it is possible, can we leave the ghey high school football stuff out of the OU talk? The Sooners just won the Big 12. Who cares what James Vanderbeek did today...for most of us at least.

mdklatt
12/2/2007, 02:39 AM
If it is possible, can we leave the ghey high school football stuff out of the OU talk? The Sooners just won the Big 12. Who cares what James Vanderbeek did today...for most of us at least.

Just pointing out that it's extra bad day for Pouty McPouterson.

colinreturn
12/2/2007, 02:41 AM

well, if brent and kirk are allowed to mention southlake 6 TIMES (yes, i counted) then i should be allowed to mention southlake losing.

Curly Bill
12/2/2007, 02:44 AM
i should be allowed to mention southlake losing.

I for one am glad you did. :D

meoveryouxinfinity
12/2/2007, 02:44 AM
LOL @ Mizzou fans thinking they'd have the edge in crowd size because Chase Daniel is from Texas. :texan:

Yeah, and OU doesn't have any players from Texas.

colinreturn
12/2/2007, 02:49 AM

well according to saxet didnt we steal them all and its not fair?

Curly Bill
12/2/2007, 02:49 AM
LOL @ Mizzou fans thinking they'd have the edge in crowd size because Chase Daniel is from Texas. :texan:

We've got to cut Mizzu and their fans some slack...they aren't used to being in these type of situations, they didn't know how to think, act, or what to say. ;) ;)

Next time they're in this situation, 20 or 30 years from now, maybe they can handle it better. :D

The_Red_Patriot
12/2/2007, 02:55 AM
It felt so good seeing Chase in such........misery!

He sure cries alot

jdsooner
12/2/2007, 03:28 AM
Les Miles is my least favorite coach and Chase Daniel is my least favorite player. I loved Lofton getting the pick after Daniel got in his face earlier. And what a class move--leading the cheers at the end of the first half.

"Put some mustard on that hot dog!"

Curly Bill
12/2/2007, 03:34 AM
And what a class move--leading the cheers at the end of the first half.
"Put some mustard on that hot dog!"

I was pizzed at that too, becase it looked so much like he was doing it to draw attention to himself. :mad:

I'm sure the Mizzu faithful would say he was doing it to fire-up his team and the crowd. Of course it's been proven already this week that the Mizzu faithful is a bunch of tards.

Octavian
12/2/2007, 04:24 AM
Chase Daniel Career Stats vs. Oklahoma

Games: 3

TD Passes: 1

INTs: 6

Wins: 0

The Big XII belongs to Oklahoma.

Octavian
12/2/2007, 04:27 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4590/chasedaniel150la5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

0-3 vs. OKLAHOMA

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 08:17 AM
Chase Daniel Career Stats vs. Oklahoma

Games: 3

TD Passes: 1

INTs: 6

Wins: 0

The Big XII belongs to Oklahoma.

Those are bad, but not bad enough...it is 7 INT's!!!

soonersn2007
12/2/2007, 08:24 AM
He is one pudgy-faced cry-baby biatch, I loved it when Lofton nailed him on that option. I saw Daniel get in Lofton's face later in the game, has Lofton commented yet on what was said?

Octavian
12/2/2007, 08:25 AM
Those are bad, but not bad enough...it is 7 INT's!!!

even better! :D

0-3 is all that matters, really.

olevetonahill
12/2/2007, 08:33 AM
Just fer Yalls Info Mr heisman CD completed 23 of 39 .
219 yrds , No TDs and 1 Intercept last night . tonight whatevar !
Man Hes Great .

BoogercountySooner
12/2/2007, 08:41 AM
Did somebody call Booger? :D

olevetonahill
12/2/2007, 08:44 AM
Did somebody call Booger? :D
And just where in hell you been ? :mad:

BoogercountySooner
12/2/2007, 08:51 AM
I've been around Olevette! Been hangin around some Archery boards and hunting alot slayed a few deer!! :)

olevetonahill
12/2/2007, 08:57 AM
I've been around Olevette! Been hangin around some Archery boards and hunting alot slayed a few deer!! :)
:cool: but Ya ought to check in ever now an then . Ya might have a friend wonderin if ur still breatin and stuff :mad:

sozo
12/2/2007, 09:05 AM
I figured someone would have a picture of him after his interception with his arms raised showing up his reciever posted by not.He was letting everyone know the ball was there,what happened.
As if I didn't appreciate Sam enough I sure do now!

BoogercountySooner
12/2/2007, 09:18 AM
:cool: but Ya ought to check in ever now an then . Ya might have a friend wonderin if ur still breatin and stuff :mad:

Will do ty buddy!! :)

olevetonahill
12/2/2007, 09:26 AM
Will do ty buddy!! :)
Now you can bring me some Back strap :cool:

Harry Beanbag
12/2/2007, 09:34 AM
Chase Daniel is a punk *** bitch.

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 09:39 AM
Chase Daniel is a punk *** bitch.

Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine this morning! These clouds got you down...or the fact LSU is piggy-backing us to the title game? :D

Harry Beanbag
12/2/2007, 10:04 AM
Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine this morning! These clouds got you down...or the fact LSU is piggy-backing us to the title game? :D

Actually I love the clouds and rain. I'm not a big fan of the sun, guess I picked the wrong place to live.

No, I just really despise people acting like whiney spoiled brats, throwing temper tantrums, talking back to their superiors, eating boogers, and blaming their shortcomings on others. Daniel really showed his *** last night.

The Maestro
12/2/2007, 10:07 AM
No doubt. From calling out his receiver, to leading cheers at halftime, to whining about calls to trying to get in Lofton's grill...he showed the full bag of douchness last night.

Wow...I am still stunned at Mike Lupicka (spelled wrong on purpose) pimping OU on "The Sports Reporters" right now. Stunned Sooner.

tulsaoilerfan
12/2/2007, 10:33 AM
Where are the mizzou fans? :) :)

r5TPsooner
12/2/2007, 11:42 AM
I was always a fan of Chase Daniels but after the way he acted and the way he was still talking smack after OU made him their bitch yet again, I lost all respect for the Booger King.

Here is where Chase will be next week at his new job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQyib5ZQZY