PDA

View Full Version : It's fun and all...

Eielson
12/2/2007, 01:59 AM
But you guys do realize Missouri turned the ball over in the second half, right? We won, but we obviously didn't deserve it.

Youngsooner
12/2/2007, 02:02 AM
Seriously? i hope thats sarcasm

MelloYello
12/2/2007, 02:03 AM
That's true. Missouri practically handed us the game, just like in Norman.

:-P

Jello Biafra
12/2/2007, 02:23 AM
just to add to the conversation for those tiger fans who happen to be hanging around...

113 yards in penalties 4 being the personal fould type
the interception, noone within 5 yards of rucker on that one but chase still crying for a flag.
two shots in the red zone = two FGs (remember you guys were talking about the red zone is almost automatica gramatica for you guys)
17 total points..........17

we took the pootie from you this time, you didn't give it away.

Eielson
12/2/2007, 02:49 AM
Temple really contributed a lot, though. That stud back who averages 4.9 yards per carry. He had 26 yards on 13 carries.

The_Red_Patriot
12/2/2007, 02:53 AM
They gave it away again!

:rolleyes:

msteudem
12/2/2007, 02:59 AM
Our D set the tone when Nic blew up the trick pass play on Mizou's 2nd play from srimmage and then sometime later Lofton knocks the snot :pop: out of Chase that booger Daniel.

Daniel cracked me up when he tried to get in Lofton's face and talk smack after getting tackled and having to go sit on the sideline because it was 4th and 25. Why talk crap to someone who can knock your head off. Not smart.

SCOUT
12/2/2007, 03:04 AM
Daniel cracked me up when he tried to get in Lofton's face and talk smack after getting tackled and having to go sit on the sideline because it was 4th and 25. Why talk crap to someone who can knock your head off. Not smart.
I thought that was funny too. First, you didn't exactly pick up the first down. The D gets to smack talk when the down and distance is that bad.

Second, that is the middle linebacker. In fact, that is a bad-*** middle linebacker. He can make the rest of your day very miserable. Extra motivation for that individual is ill-advised for a mediocre, undersized, overmatched, and over-hyped QB.

Just a friendly FYI.

Aries
12/2/2007, 08:57 AM
the interception, noone within 5 yards of rucker on that one but chase still crying for a flag.

I'm not sure, but I don't think he was crying for a flag. I think he was crying that his reciever fat slapped at the ball, and tipped it in the air when he was wide open and it almost hit him in the face.

ruf/nekdad
12/2/2007, 09:04 AM
^^^whatever the reason it was no class.

Jacie
12/2/2007, 09:18 AM
He was gesturing for a crying towel which was what he spent the rest of the night doing.