PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me please...

SoonerObsession
12/1/2007, 11:45 PM
Why do LSU and USC have a chance to play in the National Championship game and not OU? OU never lost at home to one of the worst teams in the NCAA and and half of LSU's games were close to the very end with some luck helping them to keep from losing a 3rd game. One of OU's loses came on a last second field goal and the other came because our qb got hurt. I don't really think OU should be in it, but I think we should be there before those two overrated teams. Musburger is really ticking me off!

tbl
12/1/2007, 11:57 PM
Herbie is at it too.. As SOON as the game was over, Herbie said nothing about OU but had to throw in a parting hand job for LSU and USC. He said nothing about OU.

Freaking jerkheads.

If we can't go, UGA should go before LSU. LSU is so overrated it makes me projectile vomit. I just hope the pollsters are smarter than the douchrockets on TV.

I'm so ticked off that I can't just enjoy this win. Those freaking a-holes were making everybody think Mizzu was the best team on the planet and they GAVE us the previous game, and we go out there and dominate and all of a sudden they're on the LSU jock for beating an EXTREMELY average Tenn team that practically GAVE the game to LSU. Without Ainge and his ability to suck so hard it makes my eyes hurt, the Vols win that game.

Unbelievable....

bringit
12/2/2007, 12:17 AM
Their losses are better than ours. CU and Tech... sucks but we do not deserve the MNC game.