PDA

View Full Version : Carrol v. Abilene

PLaw
12/1/2007, 04:21 PM
Riley already has a long TD strike.

Looks like the bleach blond girlie boys from Southlake Carrol are going to steam roll to another Texas State Championship.

BOOMER

colinreturn
12/1/2007, 05:08 PM
you live in trophy club and you want them to win?

wanna hear a secret? Katy. hopefully.

i cant stand southlake. :texan: :texan:

soonerinabilene
12/1/2007, 05:09 PM
AND THE ABILENE HIGH EAGLES PULL OFF THE UPSET 22-21!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES AND BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colinreturn
12/1/2007, 05:12 PM
AND THE ABILENE HIGH EAGLES PULL OFF THE UPSET 22-21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES AND BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

district 5-5A thanks abilene.

colinreturn
12/1/2007, 05:13 PM
Riley already has a long TD strike.

Looks like the bleach blond girlie boys from Southlake Carrol are going to steam roll to another Texas State Championship.

BOOMER

btw. the game started at 1. and its late on tv. so its already over, if you couldnt tell by the abilene homer.

GrapevineSooner
12/1/2007, 05:34 PM
I was getting tired of the dynasty myself.

Thank you, Abilene.

soonerinabilene
12/1/2007, 06:34 PM
I was getting tired of the dynasty myself.

Thank you, Abilene.

Yeah, well, i do what i can. oh,wait...;)

Seriously, SLC got greedy. Drove to the 10 with 10 seconds left and instead of kicking the field goal to win, ran another play and fumbled. Probably didnt hurt that Abilene knocked Riley Dodge out of the game.