PDA

View Full Version : Sooners forget Gameday??????????

85Sooner
12/1/2007, 10:01 AM
Looking at gameday it looks about 10-1 tiger over OU fans. Where are our Peeps?

Blitzkrieg
12/1/2007, 10:03 AM
Act like you've been there before.

Big Red Ron
12/1/2007, 10:07 AM
Act like you've been there before.Especially when you have.

Zoo Keeper
12/1/2007, 10:07 AM

Which means what...don't support your team?

Scott D
12/1/2007, 10:08 AM
our peeps are on Herbstreit's side.

olevetonahill
12/1/2007, 10:16 AM
HEH ESPN even Dissed the Mo fos.
Did Yall see the Graphic on the lower left corner ate the start ?
#9 MISSOU Vrs #1 Oklahoma ?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kevpks
12/1/2007, 10:17 AM
I think they are just focusing on Mizzou fans with the cameras. Let them have their moment. It will all come to an end at about 7pm.

SoonerBacker
12/1/2007, 10:19 AM
Just talked to some family who went down there for the game. They said the way the Misery fans are running their mouths, they feel pretty good about the game. "The more they run their mouths, the better I feel about the game. Our team is hearing constantly how they should not have even shown up, and they will respond ON THE FIELD." Just let em keep talking smack and let em have their fun on Gameday - then beat their a$$es and send em back home, as usual. Maybe that's how most OU fans feel? We'll let Misery talk on Gameday, we'll do our talking at the GAME!

Big Red Ron
12/1/2007, 10:20 AM
I bet the "GO-Big-Red" chant is making some of the younger and uninformed missou fans confused and Neb fans walk away from their TV's with their tails between their legs.

FYI - OU was known as "Big Red" when Neb was still the Bugeaters.

Blitzkrieg
12/1/2007, 10:28 AM
It means we don't give jackoffs like corso what he wnats, attention.

It will happen between the lines tonight, not in a parking lot at 9am. The crowd noise is as close as th fans get to "supporting their team", and we'll show up there.

sooner45
12/1/2007, 10:30 AM
Im down here right now and after going out on the riverwalk last night I can tell you the OU to Mizzou fans is about 5-1, our favor. Its crazy, Boomer Sooner everywhere!!!!

Jack T.
12/1/2007, 10:33 AM
As much as GameDay is talking up Chase for the Heisman. . .I am feeling better and better. Historically, Heisman candidates fair pretty poorly against us. . .

sooner518
12/1/2007, 10:39 AM
the signs are incredibly weak. and it looks like MU fans are right behind the camera. I'd assume there are plenty of OU fans there who aren't right behind Corso

Big Red Ron
12/1/2007, 11:24 AM
They just repored hat the OU fans dominaed the river walk last night, probably explains why many didn't get up for the gameday stuff.

bluedogok
12/1/2007, 01:18 PM
ESPN Gameday is overrated, nobody wins ANYTHING by showing up for a TV show.

MichiganSooner
12/1/2007, 01:33 PM
If I was going, I have to work, I would have been driving from Dallas about 9 AM headed for SA. There will be plenty of OU fans at the game.

birddog
12/1/2007, 01:33 PM
our fans are in their hotel rooms studying game film while the mu fans are trying to figure out how they got to the nexus of the universe.

the only people who go to gameday are college students.

the only people who travel are people with money.

do the math.

jeepdad
12/1/2007, 01:57 PM
our fans are in their hotel rooms studying game film while the mu fans are trying to figure out how they got to the nexus of the universe.

the only people who go to gameday are college students.

the only people who travel are people with money.

do the math.

MU fans are having a blast. Good for them.

AlabamaSooner
12/1/2007, 02:14 PM

Exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the crowd. You could tell who was making their first CG appearance. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just how it is.

PLaw
12/1/2007, 02:30 PM
HEH ESPN even Dissed the Mo fos.
Did Yall see the Graphic on the lower left corner ate the start ?
#9 MISSOU Vrs #1 Oklahoma ?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Old habits are hard to break.

PLaw
12/1/2007, 02:31 PM

Ditto - as long as the SOONERS are having a blast after the game. Nothing better than the mid-field photo op after big wins.

BOOMER

guzziguy
12/1/2007, 02:50 PM
MizzOU

Their dream ends with OU

Ardmore_Sooner
12/1/2007, 02:57 PM
Guys did you see how they acted after the Kansas game? We've been here before, no worries.

BillyBall
12/1/2007, 03:17 PM

Its going to be great when you jackoffs are back to your usual 5-7 routine. One good season and you dicks think you have a program...

bluedogok
12/1/2007, 03:21 PM
I agree, good for them..they should enjoy it.
Hopefully tomorrow they won't have enjoyed the game.

SOONERxWife73
12/1/2007, 04:59 PM
They will still be mugging for the morons on gameday after the game is over....won't even be aware the game was played and they lost. And that gameday packed up and left hOUrs earlier. Yeppp, let them have their fun!