PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm not much of a football forum guy...

Jerk
11/30/2007, 10:31 PM
I'll ask this here:

What's teh status of English for tomorrow's game?

Whet
11/30/2007, 11:00 PM
Yes, the game will be broadcast in English!

Also, from Stoops press conference:

Q. Can you give us an update on Auston English, and if he does not play, how will that affect your defense in preparing for this Missouri team?
Right now I would say it's a possibility that he plays. And I'm not being coy here. He was better yesterday than he has been in a couple of weeks. How effective that's going to be, we'll have to see how explosive he is and what he's doing when he warms up tomorrow. But he's going to give it -- he's going to try to. But we've been playing without him now the last couple three weeks.

The guys have played for him have really done well. We have Allen Davis back who has played a lot for us the last couple of years. Jeremy Beal had a real good game last week against Oklahoma State. Alonzo Dotson has been playing for us for four years. Those guys are all like always -- we used Cory Bennett last week against Oklahoma State, one of our inside linemen, who did a good job for us on the perimeter. Gives us a little more pop, a little more punch because he's just a little bigger, a little stronger, that really in some instances was a plus for us. So we'll work those guys like we always do.