PDA

View Full Version : A big key to the game tomorrow

stoops the eternal pimp
11/30/2007, 05:51 PM
Is Nic Harris. The guys does more things on defense than anybody else. Nic has already proven himself to be a great athlete and is considered a 1st round pick when he decides to roll out. I m calling out his Roy WIlliams play tomorrow. The play that will be replayed over and over again. The type of play that is played in the pregame videos for the next few years. Whether its a vicious hit that knocks the ball loose or an INT or making Chase Daniel's life a living hell, tomorrow night is his night. He has grown up from the kid who was burned at Oregon to another great Sooner defender.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

KHS Sooner
11/30/2007, 05:56 PM
Is Nic Harris. The guys does more things on defense than anybody else. Nic has already proven himself to be a great athlete and is considered a 1st round pick when he decides to roll out. I m calling out his Roy WIlliams play tomorrow. The play that will be replayed over and over again. The type of play that is played in the pregame videos for the next few years. Whether its a vicious hit that knocks the ball loose or an INT or making Chase Daniel's life a living hell, tomorrow night is his night. He has grown up from the kid who was burned at Oregon to another great Sooner defender.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Agree'd, heres to Nic having a career game tommorow.

KHS Sooner
11/30/2007, 06:03 PM
Lets Go Nic!!!!!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/6fc39361-2d0f-497c-a738-7ab2d7d74de.jpg

Octavian
11/30/2007, 06:25 PM
turnovers.

we don't turn it over and we'll win.