PDA

View Full Version : OUCH!!!

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 03:29 AM
So for some GD reason I let my GF talk me into going down to the piercing shop with her today. She gets her eye brow pierced (not my idea but her's) and some how I end up getting my nipple pierced. I'm dumb. let the insults and whitty comments commence.

Frozen Sooner
11/30/2007, 03:36 AM
Nah. You summed it up pretty good.

On the bright side...

Nope. No bright side to shoving metal through your nipple.

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 04:01 AM
Nah. You summed it up pretty good.

On the bright side...

Nope. No bright side to shoving metal through your nipple.
What he said :rolleyes:

yermom
11/30/2007, 04:19 AM
the bright side is that your Johnson wasn't involved

Rogue
11/30/2007, 06:24 AM
:rolleyes:

crawfish
11/30/2007, 08:38 AM
On second thought, I'm not so embarrassed that my generation wore Dockers and parachute pants.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 08:43 AM
Mr. Fancy Coffee shop Coffee Pourer

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)

Today, we salute you, Mr. Fancy Coffee shop Coffee Pourer
(Mr. Fancy Coffee shop Coffee Pourer)
What do you do with a masters degree in art history?
You get a nose ring and pour coffee for a living.
(pour it on now)
Why is it called a latte? Maybe because it costs a latte
and, it takes a latte time to make.
(whole lotta latte)
Someone ordred a cappuccino? Step aside and let the
man who works the milk foamer take over.
(step aside)
Sure, you charge five bucks for a cup of coffee,
it's putting that tip jar out that takes real guts.
(Yeah!)

So, crack open an ice cold budlight, Guru of the ground roast,
it's not the caffeine that gives us the buzz, it's you.

(Mr. Fancy Coffee shop Coffee Pourer)

VeeJay
11/30/2007, 09:13 AM
Who in God's creation would, as a tattoo artist guy, pierce another man's nipple?

You're hardly at fault here......

Melo
11/30/2007, 09:19 AM
Hey, the bright side is once it heals....

:hot: :hot: :hot:

Why only one, though? Ive never understood just one.

proud gonzo
11/30/2007, 09:24 AM
Hey, the bright side is once it heals....

:hot: :hot: :hot:
uh.... ew.

TexasLidig8r
11/30/2007, 09:26 AM
Which one? and never forget.. right side right... left side... wrong.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 09:34 AM
either side wrong.

it's just wrong.

wrong wrong wrong.

sooner_born_1960
11/30/2007, 09:49 AM
Piercings are stupid.
JMHO.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 09:52 AM
Piercings are stupid.
JMHO.
That not JYHO

that's MHO also.

Osce0la
11/30/2007, 09:52 AM
I used to have my eyebrow pierced (the left one) twice. The first one didn't hurt at all. but the second was a B****

birddog
11/30/2007, 09:55 AM
weed seriously hinders your ability to make rational, well-thought decisions.

frankensooner
11/30/2007, 09:55 AM
I am thinking of getting a lung peirced. It will look fabulous!!! ;)

At least you didn't do any scarification to show your love.

M
11/30/2007, 09:59 AM
I went with my friend when she got her belly button pierced, and it convinced me never to get mine done. She's lying on the table, I'm up near her head. The piercing guy pokes the needle through the top skin fold of her belly button, but he shoves it in too far so it stabs her lower belly button. Thus, he cannot pull the needle all the way through. He pulls the needle out and has to pierce her again. It took everything I had not to scream out in horror (I didn't want to freak my friend out, who had her eyes closed the whole time). :eek:

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 10:00 AM
That not JYHO

that's MHO also.

Yeah look at 1960 trying to hog all the HO's.

IB4OU2
11/30/2007, 10:00 AM
Well, the ring through my nose was installed about 30 years ago. I can't get rid of it or the leash.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 10:05 AM
Well, the ring through my nose was installed about 30 years ago. I can't get rid of it or the leash.
Some of us have a ball and chain. No ring necessary.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 10:43 AM
So, what I'm learning from this thread is that ruf/nek boy's girlfriend is a skankho who is stupid enough to think that shoving metal through her face will make her more attractive, and ruf/nek boy is off-the-scale stupid, and borderline gay.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 10:45 AM
So, what I'm learning from this thread is that ruf/nek boy's girlfriend is a skankho who is stupid enough to think that shoving metal through her face will make her more attractive, and ruf/nek boy is off-the-scale stupid, and borderline gay.

nope.

You nailed it.

frankensooner
11/30/2007, 10:47 AM
Come on now, these youngun's have got to express themselves some way. ;)

mdklatt
11/30/2007, 11:28 AM
Come on now, these youngun's have got to express themselves some way. ;)

Nothing says "I'm my own person" like getting piercings and tattoos like every single one of your friends.

Hamhock
11/30/2007, 11:28 AM

you left out the need to announce to the board every time one smokes pot.

mdklatt
11/30/2007, 11:29 AM
you left out the need to announce to the board every time one smokes pot.

Let's not exaggerate, he's only got 1900 posts.

proud gonzo
11/30/2007, 11:52 AM
zang

mdklatt
11/30/2007, 11:57 AM
...and ruf/nek boy is off-the-scale stupid, and borderline gay.

Popped collars and seashell necklaces...gay is the new straight. :D

soonerbrat
11/30/2007, 11:59 AM
either side wrong.

it's just wrong.

wrong wrong wrong.

AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

soonerbrat
11/30/2007, 12:00 PM
Piercings are stupid.
JMHO.

ALL piercings?
even ears?
i like earrings.

soonerbrat
11/30/2007, 12:02 PM
let me qualify.

I like earrings on girls. i think it looks dumb on guys. I used to think it was cool, but now the guys I used to think it looked cool on (guys my age) just look stupid with their ears pierced.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 12:03 PM
ALL piercings?
even ears?
i like earrings.
in guys I can do without any piercings.

In chicks the ears are fine as long as it doesn't go nuts

again......just opinion.

soonerbrat
11/30/2007, 12:05 PM
OH, and this is off the subject, but a year ago my daughter was BEGGING me to let her get her ear cartilage pierced. I told her NO WAY, that I thought it would give people the wrong impression about her, i.e. she was skanky. she pouted for a while then got over it. Last week, she said to me "Mom, thanks for not letting me get my cartilage pierced. you were right."

Whoa.

sooner_born_1960
11/30/2007, 12:06 PM
ALL piercings?
even ears?
i like earrings.
When I say "piercings", I'm refering to all the other body parts that people seem to thing need a spike driven through. Earrings are fine on a woman.

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 12:46 PM
Popped collars and seashell necklaces...gay is the new straight. :D

I have never wore a popped collar or seashell necklace.
and I took it out this morning. It was hurting so much last night that woke me up every time I rolled over. Easily the worst decision I've ever made.

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 01:00 PM
I have never wore a popped collar or seashell necklace.
and I took it out this morning. It was hurting so much last night that woke me up every time I rolled over. Easily the worst decision I've ever made.

I don't know. Telling all of us about it ranks right up there...

OKC-SLC
11/30/2007, 01:13 PM
heh.

Widescreen
11/30/2007, 01:26 PM
And so it begins....

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7424/2007300028sc5.jpg

The "guy" on the right is going to be you in a couple of years.

Melo
11/30/2007, 01:41 PM
All I was saying is people get nipple piercings for a reason, and its not to show off how gross it looks.

I know, from past experiences, just how alone I am in my appreciation for weirder things in life, ie piercings, tattoos, etc, so I'll keep my opinion to myself and save myself the drama of having everyone go into mom/dad/oldfart/opinionated pg mode.

;) :D

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 01:44 PM
All I was saying is people get nipple piercings for a reason, and its not to show off how gross it looks.

I know, from past experiences, just how alone I am in my appreciation for weirder things in life, ie piercings, tattoos, etc, so I'll keep my opinion to myself and save myself the drama of having everyone go into mom/dad/oldfart/opinionated pg mode.

haha. I liked the way it looked, but it just hurt way to much.

Mjcpr
11/30/2007, 01:46 PM

What's the reason?

Melo
11/30/2007, 01:47 PM
What's the reason?

Secksual reasons.

yermom
11/30/2007, 01:50 PM
I don't know. Telling all of us about it ranks right up there...

i'm starting to think he's the anti-SicEm

Mjcpr
11/30/2007, 01:52 PM
Secksual reasons.

Is that by Marvin Gaye?

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 01:52 PM
Secksual reasons.
When you need props/assistance to juice this up, where does it stop?

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 01:54 PM

when hanging from hooks that are holding me up by my back-skin

sooner_born_1960
11/30/2007, 01:55 PM
I draw the line at jumper cables. But that's just me.

proud gonzo
11/30/2007, 02:00 PM
And so it begins....

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7424/2007300028sc5.jpg

The "guy" on the right is going to be you in a couple of years. I don't really think rufnek05 is going to turn into a hot Brazilian...

edit: and more importantly, i don't think the hot Brazilian on the right is going to turn into rufnek05 in a couple of years.

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 02:03 PM

Easy on the Old fart thing . Kiddo .:D

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 02:05 PM
I draw the line at jumper cables. But that's just me.
HMMM jumper cables and Peach preserves :hot:

Widescreen
11/30/2007, 02:33 PM
I don't really think rufnek05 is going to turn into a hot Brazilian...

edit: and more importantly, i don't think the hot Brazilian on the right is going to turn into rufnek05 in a couple of years.
Yeah, I can see why you'd think he was hot. Looks like he's about to "over-gold". ;)

proud gonzo
11/30/2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I can see why you'd think he was hot. Looks like he's about to "over-gold". ;)I don't think Xerxes is hot, I think Rodrigo Santoro is hot.

frankensooner
11/30/2007, 02:48 PM
Xerxes might be hot, it is just hard to tell.

http://persianperspective.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/httpmedia.putfile.combayrouxerxes.jpg

Chuck Bao
11/30/2007, 07:08 PM

Total agreeance with Melo. I don't think it's about looks, or fashion. It's about how you feel about your body.

I mean, nipple rings are not a fashion statement unless you are Janet Jackson.

With that being said, one of my friends got a nipple piercing and his children cried and cried until he finally had to take it out. Apparently, they were so frightened that their pa is being hurt.

So Rufnek, if it is gf/peer pressure that led you to do this, take it out. On the other hand, if gf is like turned on by it, you might could exploit it a bit more. You already went through the worst of it.

StoopTroup
11/30/2007, 07:28 PM
I think the weirdest piercing I've ever seen was at a Bike Rally a guy at work attended.

These two Girls (Lesbos) had a bunch of guys hanging around and they were all showing each other tats and such. Well the Butch one has her girl show everyone the padlock she has pierced through her labia and lets everyone take pics.

I had to take a double take when he showed me the pic. :eek:

Mjcpr
11/30/2007, 08:22 PM
I think the weirdest piercing I've ever seen was at a Bike Rally a guy at work attended.

These two Girls (Lesbos) had a bunch of guys hanging around and they were all showing each other tats and such. Well the Butch one has her girl show everyone the padlock she has pierced through her labia and lets everyone take pics.

I had to take a double take when he showed me the pic. :eek:

Is that that punching bag looking thing in the back of your throat?

Widescreen
11/30/2007, 08:31 PM
Is that that punching bag looking thing in the back of your throat?
Hey Doc. Can we get a medical opinion on this?

Jerk
11/30/2007, 08:37 PM
'la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la'

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 09:12 PM
Total agreeance with Melo. I don't think it's about looks, or fashion. It's about how you feel about your body.

I mean, nipple rings are not a fashion statement unless you are Janet Jackson.

With that being said, one of my friends got a nipple piercing and his children cried and cried until he finally had to take it out. Apparently, they were so frightened that their pa is being hurt.

So Rufnek, if it is gf/peer pressure that led you to do this, take it out. On the other hand, if gf is like turned on by it, you might could exploit it a bit more. You already went through the worst of it.

I got it because I wanted one, and she is turned on by it. She might get both of her's done now. I can only hope:D

Chuck Bao
12/1/2007, 02:46 AM
I got it because I wanted one, and she is turned on by it. She might get both of her's done now. I can only hope:D

At this point, is it safe to say that this thread is useless without pictures?

Fraggle145
12/1/2007, 03:23 AM
See my thumb... gee you're dumb.

Cam
12/1/2007, 11:30 AM
let me qualify.

I like earrings on girls. i think it looks dumb on guys. I used to think it was cool, but now the guys I used to think it looked cool on (guys my age) just look stupid with their ears pierced.
My wife likes it when I wear my earring, so take no offense when I go with what makes her happy.

sanantoniosooner
12/1/2007, 11:32 AM
My wife likes it when I wear my earring, so take no offense when I go with what makes her happy.
Whatever turns on your silly wife;)

Chuck Bao
12/2/2007, 12:56 AM
Your wife told me to get one too.

Mine didn't hurt, though, well except for my pride and having to shave part of my chest fur.