PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here know anything about living with MS?

Frozen Sooner
11/30/2007, 02:50 AM
Or have someone in your family or whatever living with MS?

If you do, PM me. I have some questions that I can't really Google.

Edit:

Thank you very much for the well-wishes Terry. Everyone in my family is OK.

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 02:56 AM
Oh man, I hope everthing is ok. I don't know much about it, but I'll be saying some words for you and your family.

rufnek05
11/30/2007, 03:11 AM
PM sent

Frozen Sooner
11/30/2007, 03:14 AM
Thanks 05.

Frozen Sooner
11/30/2007, 03:27 AM
Folks-

Thank you all very much for well-wishes sent my way or for being concerned if everything is all right.

Everything is absolutely great on this end. I just have some questions about MS and things that I can do to help make someone I know who is living with MS (and has been for several years!) more comfortable as a visitor in my home. Yes, it would be easier to ask them, but I want to make this a surprise (which is why I was vague-I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Then again, there's not a high likelihood of them reading this anyhow.) I figured there might be things that I wouldn't be able to guess on my own that would be helpful. For example, I didn't even think about the fact that some furniture is very difficult for them to use because it's too high.

Thank you one and all who have PMd me with well-wishes and concern. It IS appreciated even if unneeded in this particular situation.

Frozen Sooner
11/30/2007, 03:30 AM
And yes, I AM playing the pronoun game.

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 03:54 AM
Depends on what stage its in Bro . I had a cousin who had it and then died
Late stages Its pretty much a carry em every where thing and they cant speak well . :(

yermom
11/30/2007, 04:21 AM
And yes, I AM playing the pronoun game.

you are going to try to seduce him aren't you?