PDA

View Full Version : Big Game Stoops vs. Punkle...

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 10:31 PM
..I'll take the Sooners...

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 10:31 PM
Sooners>Mizzou

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 10:35 PM
Punkle = weak

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 10:37 PM
We'll kick Punkle in the Junkle.

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 10:39 PM
We'll kick Punkle in the Junkle.

gratuitous make him call uncle...

Tigersnumerouno
11/29/2007, 10:40 PM
Well the stoop is doing a lotta whining. But I spose if I tell you that; you'll tell me that it is unfair to point it out on this board.

It doesn't matter how you disrepect Pinkle, he'll be the coach that shows up. He doesn't call the plays and he doesn't throw, catch, run, tackle or block.

Perhaps by next week he'll teach ya'll a lesson and you will also learn to spell his name.

I still hope that you get the bowl over Kansas regardless what happens.

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 10:43 PM
Well the stoop is doing a lotta whining. But I spose if I tell you that; you'll tell me that it is unfair to point it out on this board.

It doesn't matter how you disrepect Pinkle, he'll be the coach that shows up. He doesn't call the plays and he doesn't throw, catch, run, tackle or block.

Perhaps by next week he'll teach ya'll a lesson and you will also learn to spell his name.

Maybe afrer this season you can release Punkle and get a real coach...don't hold out hope though...

meoveryouxinfinity
11/29/2007, 10:45 PM

O RLY?

BoomerGirl34
11/29/2007, 10:45 PM

You disrespected him by spelling his name incorrectly :D

Tigersnumerouno
11/29/2007, 10:46 PM
Why would this year's national champion football team fire the coach?

yes, they still have to win two games ---but tell me smart guy how can OU be national champion this year? Stumper eh Sunnie?

BoomerGirl34
11/29/2007, 10:47 PM
http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/pinkel_gary00.html

A little linkage for our spelling challenged Tiger.

madillsoonerfan5353
11/29/2007, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=Tigersnumerouno]Well the stoop is doing a lotta whining.

Who's crying? Stoops is just responding to what the stupid media is asking him! That's the media's job to build a big game!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 10:51 PM
Why would this year's national champion football team fire the coach?

yes, they still have to win two games ---but tell me smart guy how can OU be national champion this year? Stumper eh Sunnie?

Punkle is a known flunky...probably don't know that in Mizzou country...the mantra is win big, lose low...

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 10:55 PM
The coaching mismatch in this game is ridiculous!

Tigersnumerouno
11/29/2007, 10:58 PM
So I guess the stoop was the victim of a mismatch in coaching ability in Boulder and at Texas Tech?

I thought the team just stANK up both places!

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 11:00 PM
So I guess the stoop was the victim of a mismatch in coaching ability in Boulder and at Texas Tech?

But Stoops won vs. punkle in Norman...check...

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 11:02 PM

when you have a winning record against ANYONE come talk shiite.

your team, in the history of your school has won 58 more games than you lost. now, don't go away mad. just go away.

tommieharris91
11/29/2007, 11:04 PM
I can't believe, after watching mizzOU year in and year out underperform under Pinkel, after completely ruining Brad Smith's college career after lighting us up during his freshman year, after constant brain farts in games costing his team wins, that people would be defending Pinkel on anything.

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 11:06 PM
I can't believe, after watching mizzOU year in and year out underperform under Pinkel, after completely ruining Brad Smith's college career after lighting us up during his freshman year, after constant brain farts in games costing his team wins, that people would be defending Pinkel on anything.

p.s. we changed his name to "Punkle"...

OzarkSooner
11/29/2007, 11:18 PM
http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/pinkel_gary00.html

A little linkage for our spelling challenged Tiger.
YeeeOUCH, that has GOT to hurt, how can you ever come back from something like that? Poor little tigger...

:D

BASSooner
11/30/2007, 01:48 AM

Actually that would be your head coach and his players doing the whining. Stoops and his coaching staff, especially Venables, responded with sarcasm(it was in the Daily Oklahoman I believe)

PLaw
11/30/2007, 11:19 AM
Big GAME BOB moniker is still a little tarnished from SUC shellacking and Boise debacle. The CCG is a great opportunity to put a little polish on the BIG GAME BOB crown.

BOOMER

cheezyq
11/30/2007, 12:27 PM
I love it when parents give their 12-year old children permission to surf the internet, and they choose to use that time to trash talk. It's fun-nay.