PDA

View Full Version : Just how much snot...

FirstandGoal
11/29/2007, 10:04 PM
... can the human body manufacture in a day?

I swear I just blew my nose for what is the eleventy-billionth time.

Being sick is teh succ

OCUDad
11/29/2007, 10:16 PM
Ask Lid. He's the snottiest poster on the board. :D

I say the Christmas Carol is the most contrived, over the top Christmas production going

jr4ou
11/29/2007, 10:30 PM
... can the human body manufacture in a day?

I swear I just blew my nose for what is the eleventy-billionth time.

Being sick is teh succ
yea i wondered about that to last week. i had it bad for couple of days. had during the ou game last saturday.:texan:

FirstandGoal
11/29/2007, 10:40 PM
Well, I'm taking some really good drugs now and I have a choice between posting in this state or calling it a night and going to bed.

Rogue
11/30/2007, 06:32 AM
I'm on every OTC cold/flu stuff I can find. A little wee-bit better today than yesterday. Stayed home from work yesterday and today I'm flyin' out to KC to see my bud and his fam. I told him I might not come because of the crud and he said they all had it last week so come on anyhow. So, I'm going.

I hope we don't all reinfect one another with something. I'm not feverish this AM so I'm guessing that I'm not contagious now.

Weird side effect of being sick....dragonbreath. :yuck:

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 06:53 AM
Sounds like you and Veejay should swap ends
Just sayin .

FirstandGoal
11/30/2007, 10:16 AM
Sounds like you and Veejay should swap ends
Just sayin .

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, the crap I took last night backfired on me. I woke up at about 5am feeling like I had cement dumped in each nostril and after spending over half an hour in the hottest shower I could stand and giving my sinuses a good roto-rootering with saline I can kinda, sorta breathe out of one side of my nose.

Now I get to go to work in about an hour and try to find a way to make it through another shift. :(

Somebody better start a drunkytown thread tonight cause I'm gonna need it.

VeeJay
11/30/2007, 10:35 AM
By blowing your nose that much you're probably not allowing enough time for corn flakeage to build up. FWIW.

Mixer!
11/30/2007, 12:02 PM
Chase Daniels joke in 3...2...1...

frankensooner
11/30/2007, 12:12 PM
When I was young and immature, I used to sing to the old Chiffon jingle:

"Tastes like Boogers, but its snot."

stoops the eternal pimp
11/30/2007, 12:25 PM
I ve always wanted to get a big jar and blow my snot in it just to see how much I produced..My wife it would take my sexy level down from a 0 to -1 3/4