PDA

View Full Version : d@mn (cry thread)

badger
11/29/2007, 09:35 PM
:(
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2774/damnyp4.png
I am crying tears on unfathomable sadness, "ESPN-style after USC loses two games this season."

I am so sad. I am a lifelong Packers fan. There is no way in heeellll I am going to that Packers-Cowboys watch party now, even though I'm finished with work (finally!) tonight. I think I'm just going to mope about us being down by 17 in the 2nd quarter.

:(:(:(

badger
11/29/2007, 09:41 PM
Well, now you know where my TRUE allegiance is. I don't cry during Sooner routings. Just Packer ones. Because they are truly the most miserable thing in the world.

The last miserable experience like this was in 1995, when the Packers were all ready to go to Super Bowl XXX. They beat the powerful 49ers at San Francisco. Then... comes Dallas at Dallas. I hate Dallas. I hate Dallas so much. Every Packer fan who has been a Packer fan for at least 10 years hates Dallas so much.

Dallas sucks hardcore. Dallas can go to hards. Dallas should be renamed ******-*** because that's what I think of the Cowboys. Jerry Jones can suck it. Terrell Owens can shove it. Erik Williams can shove off. Michael Irvin can **** off.

So **** you, D. I said **** YOU!

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2007, 09:46 PM
Wasn't that Dallas team coached by BARRY SWITZER?!?!

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 09:47 PM
someone needs a hug.

;)

badger
11/29/2007, 09:47 PM
DAMMIT, that Barry Switzer! I don't like his Dallas version of coaching AT ALL! We had players AND our aging defensive coordinator carted from the field in 95! I was sooooooooo ****ed at the way he coached that game and I wanted to punch him afterwards!!!!

(you see, when the Packers meltdown, the Packer fans meltdown. It's like PMS times 20)

badger
11/29/2007, 09:49 PM
someone needs a hug.

;)
This thread is going to get me banned... C&C will stick up for me though, right Dean?? Remember all those awesome Packer talking times at the tailgate? Remember?

THAT WAS BEFORE I REALIZED HOW MUCH I HATE DALLAS!!!! ARGH, it is good thing NP is not home, or he would be scared witless.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/29/2007, 09:50 PM
Cheer up. Take comfort in the fact that the Cowboys currently have a longer drought in winning the Lombardi Trophy than the Packers have.

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 09:52 PM
pack right back in the game with that td.

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 09:54 PM
pack right back in the game with that td.
are you still watching it on the website?

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 09:56 PM

yep - not bad.

tommieharris91
11/29/2007, 09:57 PM
Congrats on winning the NFC North.

badger
11/29/2007, 09:57 PM
No, I'm storming around the place throwing pillows and such while using words that would get asterisked out... and as the situation is, I am also typing those same words!

I'm a little calmer after that last TD. We all know Aaron is a good guy and he's learning under the right guy. So... good for him!

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 09:58 PM
No, I'm storming around the place throwing pillows and such while using words that would get asterisked out... and as the situation is, I am also typing those same words!

I'm a little calmer after that last TD. We all know Aaron is a good guy and he's learning under the right guy. So... good for him!

he wasn't talking to you, miss grumpy.

:pop:

;)

jrboomersooner
11/29/2007, 10:00 PM
is anyone else watching the game on nfl.com?

badger
11/29/2007, 10:00 PM
Congrats on winning the NFC North.
grumble grumble... lowly consolidation prize for best season we've had in years...

Well, since this is SOONERfans.com and all, isn't this what we should be smirking to Mizzou after they lose Saturday?

"Congrats on winning the Big 12 North!"

Ooo, that would be cruel!

...and that's how I feel about your remark, tommie. I suppose you intended it that way, hmmm???

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 10:01 PM
is anyone else watching the game on nfl.com?

badger isn't - she's throwing pillows and stuff.

badger
11/29/2007, 10:02 PM
badger isn't - she's throwing pillows and stuff.
believe me, if I was a .gif master, I would be creating one right now and posting it.

Newbomb Turk
11/29/2007, 10:04 PM
badger is about to go hulk on us.

http://www.packerfantours.com/images/fan_of_the_week_buffalo.jpg

badger
11/29/2007, 10:06 PM
badger is about to go hulk on us.

http://www.packerfantours.com/images/fan_of_the_week_buffalo.jpg
Gilbert Brown's jersey! Now there was one big scary dude! He was the biggest, most powerful defensive lineman I've ever watched play... and we had Reggie White, remember.

Brown was too big for his own good, however, and was cut from the team when he couldn't lose the weight the coaches asked him to.

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 10:20 PM
don't give up badger!

tommieharris91
11/29/2007, 10:26 PM
grumble grumble... lowly consolidation prize for best season we've had in years...

Well, since this is SOONERfans.com and all, isn't this what we should be smirking to Mizzou after they lose Saturday?

"Congrats on winning the Big 12 North!"

Ooo, that would be cruel!

...and that's how I feel about your remark, tommie. I suppose you intended it that way, hmmm???

Well, I could have brought up how the Bears went to Lambeau and beat the packers earlier in the season...

AllAboutThe'O'
11/29/2007, 10:29 PM
I just knew that those blue throwback jerseys would be a curse. I just knew it.:mad:

badger
11/29/2007, 10:29 PM
Well, I could have brought up how the Bears went to Lambeau and beat the packers earlier in the season...
yes, just like we sooners could bring up how we beat mizzou earlier this season, but that would just be cruel, so we won't mention that WE BEAT THE TIGERS SOUNDLY THE FIRST GO AROUND BY 10 POINTS, 17 POINTS IF YOU HACK THE LAST 10 SECONDS OFF THE CLOCK.

My :mad: turned into a :( which turned into a :)

I am now at :)

Let's how I don't downgrade to banning words again :eek:

AllAboutThe'O'
11/29/2007, 10:31 PM
I think it's us Cowboy fans' turn to throw some pillows now.
Only I can't, because I'm leaning on them and my cat is not letting me get up.

badger
11/29/2007, 10:46 PM
I think it's us Cowboy fans' turn to throw some pillows now.
Only I can't, because I'm leaning on them and my cat is not letting me get up.
I wouldn't throw the pillows till you're behind on the scoreboard.

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 10:47 PM
tee hee

Tee Ohh

badger
11/29/2007, 10:47 PM
:D:D:D

TO PREMATURE TD CELEBRATION RESULTS IN PACKER INCEPTION!

now would be good time to throw those pillows ;)

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 10:48 PM
:D:D:D

TO PREMATURE TD CELEBRATION RESULTS IN PACKER INCEPTION!

now would be good time to throw those pillows ;)

score? i HATE the pack but i hate cowboys more.......

AllAboutThe'O'
11/29/2007, 10:51 PM
score? i HATE the pack but i hate cowboys more.......
Cowboys up 27-24 early in the 4th.

yermom
11/30/2007, 02:05 AM
Cowboys win :D

Aaron Rogers didn't look too bad. hopefully Favre is back next week. i'm sure he'll "start" regardless

stoops the eternal pimp
11/30/2007, 03:31 AM
Note to self..

Always remember Badger loves the Packers.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 10:23 AM
Note to self..

Always remember Badger loves the Packers.

Don't forget Dean either. Badger will kill you with hormonal vibe, I will kill you with a push of a button.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 10:27 AM
Don't forget Dean either. Badger will kill you with hormonal vibe, I will kill you with a push of a button.
hormonal vibe (http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/)

badger
11/30/2007, 10:30 AM
hormonal vibe (http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/)
I'm fine now. I'n gonna go Christmas shopping with a sorority sister and everything will be peaches and... sun drop.

But wow, after GB loses to Dah-lus aaaagain, and then OU loses to USC aaaagain, it was a very depressing night and I didn't sleep very well.

Perhaps we should keep this thread for Saturday... just in case there aren't enough touchdown passes to the tight ends or too many running plays... you know... more than one running play. Just too much!

soonerboy_odanorth
11/30/2007, 11:05 AM
I grew up with two favorite NFL teams which are still my two favorite teams:

The Dallas Cowboys and the Minnesota Vikings.

Last night was a very good night!

I was going to say, Dean, it's funny to see you cry like a little girl.

But it turns out you just cry like a little badger. :D

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 11:17 AM
I grew up with two favorite NFL teams which are still my two favorite teams:

The Dallas Cowboys and the Minnesota Vikings.

Last night was a very good night!

I was going to say, Dean, it's funny to see you cry like a little girl.

But it turns out you just cry like a little badger. :D

Richard, I know where you live. Do not make me come all the way up I-35 in the winter time Mr. Viqueen and Kaboy lover.

NormanPride
11/30/2007, 11:30 AM
I doubt you were worse than Sai was last night, sweetie. I've never seen someone get so... personal... with his cheering.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:34 AM
I doubt you were worse than Sai was last night, sweetie. I've never seen someone get so... personal... with his cheering.
bwahahaha

is Badger using NP's login again or does NP call Dean sweetie now?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/30/2007, 11:55 AM

Death any way is a bad thing so I wont push it with either one of ya..

Plus I know you don't **** off the cook:D

NormanPride
11/30/2007, 11:56 AM
bwahahaha

is Badger using NP's login again or does NP call Dean sweetie now?

Actually I was speaking to my wife. But I call Dean sweetie as well. Doesn't everyone? :confused:

badger
11/30/2007, 06:43 PM
Actually I was speaking to my wife. But I call Dean sweetie as well. Doesn't everyone? :confused:
:confused:

:rolleyes: