PDA

View Full Version : To mizzOU fans...

BASSooner
11/29/2007, 09:24 PM
the classy ones, I appreciate you guys coming on this board with respect and exchanging comments and opinions with us.

to the ones who smack talk and think their sh*t doesn't stink...
:pop:

OUinFLA
11/29/2007, 09:27 PM
this is a trap. right?

Soonerus
11/29/2007, 09:29 PM
the classy ones, I appreciate you guys coming on this board with respect and exchanging comments and opinions with us.

to the ones who smack talk and think their sh*t doesn't stink...
:pop:

Classy ones ???

BASSooner
11/29/2007, 09:31 PM
Classy ones ???
yeah ive got a handfull of mizzou friends. About a tenth of those are classy;)

OUinFLA
11/29/2007, 09:48 PM
yeah ive got a handfull of mizzou friends. About a tenth of those are classy;)

wouldn't one-tenth of a handful, be a maximum of 1/2?

okiediva
11/29/2007, 10:03 PM
Mizzou fans are suck...thats all.

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 10:06 PM
Can't spell Mizzou without OU!

They will continue to be our b!tches for decades.

birddog
11/29/2007, 11:41 PM
i have now put mizzou fans on par with cu fans.

i've never met one that knows how to deal with an ounce of success.

Thousands Strong
11/30/2007, 12:29 AM

No ire towards Mizzou fans from here. The ones I've met over the years have always been great. Don't really have any angst against their team either. Never have. So while wanting the Sooners to win, I'm still happy for MU fans. They've had a great run, and could go all the way--nothing to hate on about that.

Looking forward to the rematch in the Dome.

-TS

goingoneight
11/30/2007, 12:41 AM
I think the bad ones you're seeing right now may be people who are bandwagoneers. Mizzou fans have always been very welcoming to me in Columbia and classy in Nompton as well. This breed of trash that's on here poking fun at Allen Patrick for losing his daughter and being teary-eyed about it? Those are probably T-shirt fans or people buying into the hype like any #1 team will see from time to time. He or she's probably in between 14-24 years of age, may or may not have ties to the Mizzou program or school, may just be a native Missourian. This scum breed is the reason OSU fans and Texas fans give us so much grief about OUr fanbase. Because while they may have gotten 85,000 welcomes, "good games" and handshakes... they met the one Joe Bob plumber who acts like an *** in the face of success.

cvsooner
11/30/2007, 01:15 AM
I've got no quarrel with the vast majority of Mizzou fans. They were good in Norman this year. All 300 of 'em.

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 01:27 AM
wouldn't one-tenth of a handful, be a maximum of 1/2?

Pinky.. From the middle knuckle up