PDA

View Full Version : After looking around some mock drafts for 2008

BudSooner
11/29/2007, 07:39 PM
Does anyone think JJ will step up and grab DMac or keep his composure and go after Malcom?
The drafts i've seen all seem to point to Kelly being the WR Jerry wants to take the pressure off of TO, that's assuming Owens plays nice the rest of the year and is a team player(yeah, right)to keep his role within the team.

Any thoughts? The idea of Kelly wearing silver and blue is as revolting as black and silver....excuse me whilst I go and throweth up.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:42 PM
I would love to see Kelly play for the Cowboys.

But yea he would compliment TO well.

auto
11/29/2007, 07:42 PM
You heard it hear first, and don't ask me how I know, Dmac to the Boys.

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 08:45 PM
If Kelly is still around long enough for he cowpukes to draft him, he made a mulimillion dollar mistake in leaving early.

soonerspudman
11/29/2007, 11:43 PM
SI.com is saying MK will go this year and be a mid-first rounder. They're also saying Loadholt will go this year, also in mid-first round.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 11:44 PM
SI.com is saying MK will go this year and be a mid-first rounder. They're also saying Loadholt will go this year, also in mid-first round.

i'll believe it when i see it. you keep this offense together another year, MK could be the #1 next year.

soonerinabilene
11/29/2007, 11:48 PM
Do the boys have another teams pick this year or something? They wont pick till at least 28. No way either of those guys are around that deep in the first, and I dont think they have anyone they are willing to deal to get a first round pick.

colleyvillesooner
11/29/2007, 11:48 PM

not gonna happen. I'm asking how you know. Their 2 #1's aren't going to amount to squat now that Cleveland keeps winning.

badger
11/30/2007, 12:12 AM
If the Packers don't start drafting some Sooners so I can contribute to threads like this I'm going to continue crying... I need beer. Where's fridge...

goingoneight
11/30/2007, 12:36 AM
Kelly will NOT make a "mistake" by going into the NFL draft.

Why? Say he doesn't go until the 2nd round... like that'll happen... :rolleyes:

When he gets on the field and starts blowing by defenders and making those circus catches, he'll make his bank with a raise.

Hmmm... risk your time (youth) and health working at grocery store wages to get yourself through college because you want an extra million smackaros?

Remember Kevin Everett... you never know if and when you're going to take that life-changing hit.

boomersooner28
11/30/2007, 05:21 AM

JJ said a year ago that he has 2 first round picks to work with and he would do what it takes to get DMac. This would be a HUGE waste of 2 first round picks if he uses both to come out with a RB we don't need. Surely, he will wise up before April. His Arkansas heart is getting in the way here.

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 05:51 AM
If the Packers don't start drafting some Sooners so I can contribute to threads like this I'm going to continue crying... I need beer. Where's fridge...

...in kitchen..:D

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 08:25 AM
JJ said a year ago that he has 2 first round picks to work with and he would do what it takes to get DMac. This would be a HUGE waste of 2 first round picks if he uses both to come out with a RB we don't need. Surely, he will wise up before April. His Arkansas heart is getting in the way here.

They will need him once Julius Jones is gone next year. Two back system is the way to go now. But I don't think the 23rd pick and the 29th-31st pick will get you into the Top 3.