PDA

View Full Version : Allen Patrick and Seniors

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 06:03 PM
Football means alot to all of our players, saying stuff like Patrick shouldn't be played because of a couple of fumbles. He put so much heart into last game with 200+ yards. I'm just saying before you go and stay stuff like that, remember they love the game, and love to play it. I'm gonna miss all of them.
:(

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/l_b98483275574cedd8bdde669b7852be5.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/l_606b6b24643e050719aec2992c629df8.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/l_cac41e2c9fa5d840c3d8f73394fed5cd.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/l_0f583aa481391b632dfbefce8f599f0b.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gtholmes/l_cf8b93c06d7dbdb79f55c7d244aa7293.jpg

I'll miss 'em

MarylandSooner
11/29/2007, 06:12 PM
Excellent Pics, thanks alot.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 06:14 PM
Glad you like them, thank you too.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/29/2007, 06:20 PM
Actually, there was one thing clearly missing from the game last Saturday:

A carry for Mr. Gutierrez.

It was great having that kid, excuse me, MAN, on OUr team. One might even say it was a privilege.

Shneeg11
11/29/2007, 06:23 PM
Gute will probably go down as one of the most respected players in OU history. Never got in trouble, just did what he was supposed to do. I was pretty disappointed he didn't get some carries, and even though he won't show it, He had to have been as well.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 06:23 PM
Actually, there was one thing clearly missing from the game last Saturday:

A carry for Mr. Gutierrez.

It was great having that kid, excuse me, MAN, on OUr team. One might even say it was a privilege.

True, hopefully we can get a lead in the big 12 championship, or a bowl game and get him a few.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:28 PM
Gute will probably go down as one of the most respected players in OU history. Never got in trouble, just did what he was supposed to do. I was pretty disappointed he didn't get some carries, and even though he won't show it, He had to have been as well.

I betcha he was too.

okiediva
11/29/2007, 07:45 PM
Allen has ALWAYS been the greatest person! He is one of my favorite sooners for not only what he does on the field but how he does it off the field as well. Out of all the many OU players my son has gotten to meet Allen was the BEST! He always takes time to make my son feel special and really seems to enjoy talking to the kids. I wish him and the rest of OUr seniors nothing but great things!!

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:47 PM
Allen has ALWAYS been the greatest person! He is one of my favorite sooners for not only what he does on the field but how he does it off the field as well. Out of all the many OU players my son has gotten to meet Allen was the BEST! He always takes time to make my son feel special and really seems to enjoy talking to the kids. I wish him and the rest of OUr seniors nothing but great things!!

Hopefully he will be GREAT in the NFL. I can't wait to watch him.

SoonerMom2
11/29/2007, 07:51 PM
KHS Sooner -- You are awesome for this thread and the pics. Have always liked Allen Patrick and was so happy to see him have a huge game against the Aggies from up north. Couldn't happen to a better person IMHO! He is a team player and wherever he is needed, he can be counted on and looking forward to see him drafted!

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:57 PM
KHS Sooner -- You are awesome for this thread and the pics. Have always liked Allen Patrick and was so happy to see him have a huge game against the Aggies from up north. Couldn't happen to a better person IMHO! He is a team player and wherever he is needed, he can be counted on and looking forward to see him drafted!

Welcome :D

A Sooner in Texas
11/29/2007, 10:47 PM
KHS, thank you for posting the wonderful pictures that really show what our love of the Sooners is all about -- the guys who play and give it all they've got, even through tragedy.

It's too bad some no-class so-called Tiger fan (at least this week) had to try to and ruin it, but the contrast between his post and the pictures you put up just show the TRUE difference between us and them.

BOOMER SOONER.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 11:04 PM
KHS, thank you for posting the wonderful pictures that really show what our love of the Sooners is all about -- the guys who play and give it all they've got, even through tragedy.

It's too bad some no-class so-called Tiger fan (at least this week) had to try to and ruin it, but the contrast between his post and the pictures you put up just show the TRUE difference between us and them.

BOOMER SOONER.

Thanks man

Sooners and Metal
11/30/2007, 12:00 AM
Hey KHS thats cool youve been hangin with Dane.......he's my cousin! He's been through a lot and were all very proud of him!

KHS Sooner
11/30/2007, 12:04 AM
Yep, campus.

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 12:20 AM
Hey KHS,

Thanks for the post and the pics, both top notch.

It appears to me that you are a class guy too.

Me? Not so much when it comes to guys like meat head up there. Sorry for swearin up you're thread..

KHS Sooner
11/30/2007, 12:24 AM
Hey KHS,

Thanks for the post and the pics, both top notch.

It appears to me that you are a class guy too.

Me? Not so much when it comes to guys like meat head up there. Sorry for swearin up you're thread..

No problem. Yea guy is a a**

If you read the whole thread, the you can tell how stupid he is, as if this thread was talking about his stats and then he compared him to Temple not knowing he shared carries with two guy's. Lost his daughter a year ago and I made this thread because of it, guy is a s***

MojoRisen
11/30/2007, 06:12 PM
Those guys played their arse off- I have great memories of them all

Gute against Baylor - and special teams Dynimo
Patirck and his first TD - he taunted with the ball out I believe against Nebraska and Bob got all over him - but couldn't say too much as it was an awesome run- Special Teams Dynimo
Baker- Big hit turning the game around in the Fiesta bowl last year

PLaw
11/30/2007, 06:27 PM
You simply have to love the character and integrity of this group of young men. They have represented the university and their coaches well. There are so many examples of this group putting personal acclaim aside for the benefit of the team. They will all be sorely missed.

Here is a big BOOMER SOONER to this Sr. class.

And here is to you NO. 23 - you carried us to Big 12 Championship in 06 and hopefully we can ride you to one more tomorrow!

Pigface1
11/30/2007, 06:32 PM
Awesome pics.

KHS Sooner
11/30/2007, 06:34 PM
You simply have to love the character and integrity of this group of young men. They have represented the university and their coaches well. There are so many examples of this group putting personal acclaim aside for the benefit of the team. They will all be sorely missed.

Here is a big BOOMER SOONER to this Sr. class.

And here is to you NO. 23 - you carried us to Big 12 Championship in 06 and hopefully we can ride you to one more tomorrow!

Allen Patrick = 150+ yards next game.

He has so much heart and he knows what has to be done. I believe in him.