11/29/2007, 05:12 PM
Go Pack!!!111!!

Widescreen
11/29/2007, 05:12 PM
Boo!

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 05:14 PM
Go Pack!!!111!!

Are you a Green Bay fan or a Cowboy hater?

Whet
11/29/2007, 05:15 PM
It will be a good game!

Gotta' go with C&CDean on this one!

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 05:16 PM
Can't wait to watch it.

douxpaysan
11/29/2007, 05:17 PM
Boo!
edit: Boo...Boo!

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 05:19 PM
I'm wearing my Green Bay T-shirt right now, but I will be wearing a Cowboy sweatshirt over it at the game. I'm a fan of both teams, so it will it be interesting to see who I cheer for. I'll probably get swayed by the crowd.

C&CDean
11/29/2007, 05:20 PM
Are you a Green Bay fan or a Cowboy hater?

Dude, I'm looking at the cheesehead, the GB helmet, the GB birdhouse, the GB mug, the GB windchimes, the GB bobble head, the GB mini-Schutt helmet, the GB gumball machine, the GB megaphone, the GB pom pom, and the GB keychain in my office - which is all nicely surrounded by a bunch of Crimson and Cream schtuff.

Green and gold really does look nice.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 05:21 PM
Dude, I'm looking at the cheesehead, the GB helmet, the GB birdhouse, the GB mug, the GB windchimes, the GB bobble head, the GB mini-Schutt helmet, the GB gumball machine, the GB megaphone, the GB pom pom, and the GB keychain in my office - which is all nicely surrounded by a bunch of Crimson and Cream schtuff.

It really does :D

OUPrice08
11/29/2007, 05:24 PM
this game should be interesting...the green bay defense vs the dallas offense should be fun to watch...ill have to say go cheeseheads though...

colleyvillesooner
Two more words

**** YOU!

The Maestro
Groupings of two words...

Pro Football

Foregone conclusion

New England

Now back to college football! :)

C&CDean
11/29/2007, 05:28 PM
Two more words

**** YOU!

Do you kiss momma with that mouf?

jwlynn64
11/29/2007, 05:32 PM

So you're a Cowboy hater right! ;)

C&CDean
11/29/2007, 05:35 PM
So you're a Cowboy hater right! ;)

Well.......yeah, who the hell isn't?

You don't know the quandry I was in when Switzer coached down there (and to a lesser degree watching Roy play there now). It's weird wanting the coach and Roy to do well, but wanting the team to lose every damn game.

Kramer pwned Pugh. Touchdown Pack!!

cvsooner
11/29/2007, 05:37 PM
I wish I could watch it. Damn NFL Network. :(

douxpaysan
11/29/2007, 05:46 PM
With all due respect to you and Badj, the only thing Green Bay has got going for it is that Fret Barve guy...Boyz win!!!:pop:

bluedogok
11/29/2007, 05:47 PM
I wish I could watch it. Damn NFL Network. :(
I got it....gave up on cable 9 years ago (Multimedia Cablevision in The Village) and went with DirecTV. I can't figure out why a sports fan puts up with cable if they have the ability to have a choice in service.

I like the Packers....but Go Cowboys, I like them more.

yermom
11/29/2007, 05:49 PM
i'm mixed on this game as well, i've always been a Cowboys fan, but i like Favre and Green Bay, and like seeing him playing well again

this game isn't as important as when they meet in the playoffs... it's going to one of these two vs. the Pats in the Super Bowl

Jimminy Crimson
11/29/2007, 06:01 PM
What Dean is saying is that he isn't a Romosexual.

JohnnyMack
11/29/2007, 06:01 PM
Nobody's gonna watch Rutgers vs Louisville? :(

[Married to a Rutgers alum]In.[/Married to a Rutgers alum]

TopDawg
11/29/2007, 06:03 PM
Nobody's gonna watch Rutgers vs Louisville? :(

I know I will be! That's what makes college football so great. The regular season is a playoff, unlike the NFL. Whoever loses this Rutgers/Louisville game is out of the national title hunt. Meanwhile, the loser of the Dallas/Green Bay game still has a chance of making the playoffs. BORING!

bluedogok
11/29/2007, 06:04 PM
RU-UoL will be on the second TV.

Mixer!
11/29/2007, 06:09 PM
:les: WHEREDA vBETS?

stoopified
11/29/2007, 06:34 PM
Who cares? Jeff Capel and the boys are playing tonite,GO SOONERS.

SteelClip49
11/29/2007, 06:37 PM
COWBOYS SUCKS

PACKERS, OTHER THAN THE STEELERS, ARE THE CLASS OF THE NFL!!!

COWBOYS= WHERE CONS GET REDEMPTION

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 06:50 PM
1st favortite team, 49ers

2nd favorite team, whomever is playing Dallas

TUSooner
11/29/2007, 07:12 PM
Go Pack!!!111!!

Why should I pack? Am I goin somewhere? :confused:

Oh..... :O

Lemme put it this way:
Who would I rather cheer for?
TO? or Favre?
GO, PACK!

BudSooner
11/29/2007, 07:17 PM
Quietly my Bucs are sneaking in under the radar, out of the limelight enough to sneak out until seasons end and snuff out the fudgepackers and jerry's kids.

TUSooner
11/29/2007, 07:25 PM
Quietly my Bucs are sneaking in under the radar, out of the limelight enough to sneak out until seasons end and snuff out the fudgepackers and jerry's kids.
Doesn't the thought of facing Reggie Bush thus Sunday scare you at all?!?!

I'm a Saints fan, and Reggie scares the **** outta me. *

:rolleyes:

*Actually, he doesn't scare me as much as he p***es me off.

colleyvillesooner
11/29/2007, 07:46 PM
*Actually, he doesn't scare me as much as he p***es me off.

Cause he pretty much sucks?

BudSooner
11/29/2007, 07:48 PM
Not as much this year, what the hell is wrong with him? so many dropped passes and well he just has trouble holding onto the ball period.
The number of yards isn't there either, not as impressive as last year but there is a chance he might have the game of his career against the Bucs secondary.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

If only the Bucs would SCORE A DAMNED TD ON A KICKOFF FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!
NEVER, and thats NEVER have the Bucs scored a td off of a kickoff in the teams 31 yr history.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:49 PM
Not as much this year, what the hell is wrong with him? so many dropped passes and well he just has trouble holding onto the ball period.
The number of yards isn't there either, not as impressive as last year but there is a chance he might have the game of his career against the Bucs secondary.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

If only the Bucs would SCORE A DAMNED TD ON A KICKOFF FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!
NEVER, and thats NEVER have the Bucs scored a td off of a kickoff in the teams 31 yr history.

Adrian Peterson is 2x better than him.......not joking :cool:

BudSooner
11/29/2007, 08:32 PM
Adrian Peterson is 2x better than him.......not joking :cool:

Um, no ****. Something to be thankful for now that the Bucs and Vikes don't play in the same division anymore. :D

StoopTroup
11/29/2007, 08:46 PM
Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo Romo

badger
11/29/2007, 08:58 PM
Boo!
perma-ban, plzkthx

three words:

go pack go!

:D

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 09:03 PM
heh - TD PAC

TUSooner
11/29/2007, 09:33 PM
Wow. The GB secondary is getting pwned, and Favre is getting hammered. This game is about to get of hand. :mad:
Pack fans without NFL network are not missing anything they want to see. :(

Widescreen
11/30/2007, 12:38 AM
Ha! Suck it Cheeseheads!!!!!!!! :D

Jimminy Crimson
11/30/2007, 12:42 AM
I watched more of the game than I planned. Not too shabby of a game...

badger
11/30/2007, 12:45 AM
Ha! Suck it Cheeseheads!!!!!!!! :D
somebody wants to tell you they love you:
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg
now... beat it!

goingoneight
11/30/2007, 12:48 AM
Lemme say dis...

I didn't use to be a Brett Favre fan because I grew up watching Troy and the 'Boys.

Over the years, his perseverence and his class made me a Favre fan. I felt bad for him tonight, but I didn't feel bad that Dallas is continuing to get back where they belong... which is among the big dogs of the NFL. Romo flat-out idolizes Favre, and IMHO, who better for a QB to model himself after.

I was shamed to find out the Brett went down with the injury when I got home. Two reasons, I like Favre and what he's doing at age 38, and I thought to myself.. "what if PT were still there?"

After I watched the best backup QB in the league scare the 'Boys, I can see why PT still isn't. :(

Good game and all class displayed afterward... makes the game enjoyable to me.

CU Sooner
11/30/2007, 10:12 AM
NFL network has got to get rid of Gumbel. That was, "apparently", by far the most brutal play-by-lay i have ever heard.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 10:14 AM
No excuses, but my boys pretty much got ducked last night.

The bull**** no interception call in the first quarter, and the bull**** pass interference call in the 4th pretty much roasted our goose. Dallas probably still wins, but it might have been more interesting.

jk the sooner fan
11/30/2007, 10:20 AM
i thought the packer coaches called an awful game last nite - at least up to the point Rogers came in at QB

good game though, should be even better if they meet up again in the playoffs

Mjcpr
11/30/2007, 10:23 AM

The bull**** no interception call in the first quarter, and the bull**** pass interference call in the 4th pretty much roasted our goose. Dallas probably still wins, but it might have been more interesting.

Don't forget the gimme 7 points Dallas gave you when TO "whiffed" on the TD catch that Harris picked out of the air.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 10:25 AM
Don't forget the gimme 7 points Dallas gave you when TO "whiffed" on the TD catch that Harris picked out of the air.

I know it's hard for you, but the gigantic POS that is Terrell Owens whiffing on a perfectly thrown pass (AGAIN) does not = getting ducked. Keep up Pat.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 10:26 AM
i thought the packer coaches called an awful game last nite - at least up to the point Rogers came in at QB

good game though, should be even better if they meet up again in the playoffs

I'd agree - except that I'm not sure the coaches called that first quarter or if it was Favre doing his thing. Either way it was a bad plan.

Mjcpr
11/30/2007, 10:27 AM
I know it's hard for you, but the gigantic POS that is Terrell Owens whiffing on a perfectly thrown pass (AGAIN) does not = getting ducked. Keep up Pat.

Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget some of the things that went the Pack's way too. Wouldn't want anyone confusing you with some of our n00bs thinking everyone is out to get OU/GB.

;)

jk the sooner fan
11/30/2007, 10:28 AM
I'd agree - except that I'm not sure the coaches called that first quarter or if it was Favre doing his thing. Either way it was a bad plan.

well, calling for an onside kick when you're down only 3.....kicking that FG on 4th and inches

they went to that long ball well way too often, the local radio guy here who is a packers fan says that their game plan all year has been the underneath stuff

defensively though, they really couldnt stop the cowboys and that was the major difference

usmc-sooner
11/30/2007, 10:31 AM
I thought it was an interception but I don't think the Pack got ducked, their defense wasn't good enough to win. I was disappointed to see Roy getting taken in and out of the game, but he laid a wicked hit on their rb in the first.

Widescreen
11/30/2007, 10:33 AM
NFL network has got to get rid of Gumbel. That was, "apparently", by far the most brutal play-by-lay i have ever heard.
I don't know if any of you noticed this but after the game, he referred to "Mark Romo" or something like that. Very BBSish.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 10:37 AM
well, calling for an onside kick when you're down only 3.....kicking that FG on 4th and inches

they went to that long ball well way too often, the local radio guy here who is a packers fan says that their game plan all year has been the underneath stuff

defensively though, they really couldnt stop the cowboys and that was the major difference
The onsides kick was an execution problem. They be called a genius if the stupid player hadn't run into the ball early.

And the commentary I've heard implies that they usually use the underneath passes to set up the deep balls. I guess they forgot that part.

TUSooner
11/30/2007, 10:38 AM
Highlight of the game for me was TO's "lateral" for the INT in the end zone. :D

Face it, the guy can run and talk, but he's not too good at catching.

I usually feel kinda sad when I see player on the downside of his career, but I might actually enjoy seeing TO slide into mediocrity and much-deserved oblivion.

jk the sooner fan
11/30/2007, 10:42 AM
Highlight of the game for me was TO's "lateral" for the INT in the end zone. :D

Face it, the guy can run and talk, but he's not too good at catching.

I usually feel kinda sad when I see player on the downside of his career, but I might actually enjoy seeing TO slide into mediocrity and much-deserved oblivion.

not too good at catching? are you serious?

have you seen his season/career stats?

yeah he'll drop a few.....but the upside is MUCH greater than the few drops

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 10:51 AM
Yep. I like his skills because he's a player on my favorite team. Don't care much for the man, but he's said and done all the right things this year. Winning helps, but he's not being the disruptive force i thought he would be.

That popcorn gag was funny.

SoonerMom2
11/30/2007, 10:52 AM

He is terrible -- the absolute worst and his bias was evident all night! Never put him down as a Cowboy supporter.

badger
11/30/2007, 10:55 AM
I stopped being angry at that point, because from the back, it sure looked like TO was really to celebrate before he caught it. It looked like, quick catch, hands in the air to celebrate, ball goes up with hands, too.

On replays from different angles, that might not have happened, but initially, it really looked like TO being TO and getting bit in the arse for it, so I enjoyed that play immensely.

I especially liked the call about "his jersey being slippery from the popcorn earlier" or whatever they said. It was probably true.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 10:55 AM
He is terrible -- the absolute worst and his bias was evident all night! Never put him down as a Cowboy supporter.
Since Brokeback Mountian.........who can blame him?

jwlynn64
11/30/2007, 10:57 AM
All he has ever done is make his team better where ever he has played. (in reference to TO. Man you guys post fast!!!! ;) )

And as far as the "interception" in the first quarter, it wasn't an interception, it was a strip. The only problem was that one of the refs had already called the play down and it couldn't be overturned.

Not as big a mess up was when they called offside on Ware on GB's first drive when he stripped the ball from Farve. If you watch the play again, you will see that he took off at the same time the center started to hike the ball. If they call that correctly, then 3 points come off the board for GB.

Also, when did it become getting inadvertently getting legs tangled to cut behind a receiver and trip him? I can see it if they are running side by side but not when you cut behind a receiver and take his legs out from under him. If that is how the rule is written, they should be teaching that technique (if they are not already).

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:01 AM
did TO make Philly better?

I'd suggest he ruined them.

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 11:01 AM
All he has ever done is make his team better where ever he has played. (in reference to TO. Man you guys post fast!!!! ;) )

Dude, all he's done is make them better, then blow them up. I'm a HUGE cowboy fan, but TO always has a "locker room cancer" factor. He always will until he plays for the Cowboys until he retires with no incidents.

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 11:02 AM
did TO make Philly better?

I'd suggest he ruined them.

They made it to the Super Bowl...;)

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:04 AM
They made it to the Super Bowl...;)
He was injured prior to the SuperBowl. The got there without him.

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 11:05 AM
He was injured prior to the SuperBowl. The got there without him.

Yeah his 14 TD's that year didn't help them make the playoffs at all...

:les:QUIT MAKING ME STICK UP FOR TO!!!!! ;)

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:07 AM
Yeah his 14 TD's that year didn't help them make the playoffs at all...
They were in the NFC Championship game the two prior years to him arriving.

Ball is in your court dingaling.;)

Fugue
11/30/2007, 11:07 AM

Cheescuses :mack:

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 11:09 AM
They were in the NFC Championship game the two prior years to him arriving.

Ball is in your court dingaling.;)

There is no ball or court. Just saying he helped the team make it to the Super Bowl, which he did.

bluedogok
11/30/2007, 11:10 AM
If Gumbel is calling, the TV is on mute and I find a different play by play broadcast on Sirius. They have both teams and Westwood One broadcasts for the night games. All those years on the Today show ruined what little sports skills he had before that stint.

Also, when did it become getting inadvertently getting legs tangled to cut behind a receiver and trip him? I can see it if they are running side by side but not when you cut behind a receiver and take his legs out from under him. If that is how the rule is written, they should be teaching that technique (if they are not already).
That has always been part of the rule, what he got called on was the two grabs he had on the receiver, not the receiver falling down. I still think the NFL pass interference penalty is too severe, it should be a 15 or maybe 20 yard and a spot penalty inside 15/20 whatever the rule is. A 40-50 yard penalty is ridiculous.

I thought Rodgers played a good game, I was impressed with the way he moved the Packers. Overall it was a much better game than is usually on Monday or Thursday nights.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:11 AM
There is no ball or court. Just saying he helped the team make it to the Super Bowl, which he did.
Did he make them a better TEAM is the question.

They made the jump from two consecutive NFC Championship games to finally getting to the Superbowl.......with TO on the bench.

And then the wheel came off. As far as I'm concerned he rode their coattails and then destroyed the suit.

jwlynn64
11/30/2007, 11:14 AM
As far as him ruining the Eagles, Donovan didn't help much either. Remember, it takes two sides to divide a locker room. Also, if it was all TO, why was the locker room divided?

If I'm not mistaken, he was one of the few Eagles that played well in the Super Bowl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a TO fan. He has make many mistakes that he will have to live with the rest of his life but there is no denying that he is a great receiver that will one day be inducted into the HOF.

NormanPride
11/30/2007, 11:14 AM
That PI call was bogus, but this game is on the Offensive Coordinator and the injured defensive guys on the sideline. I knew when Crayton was cleared to play and Woodson was out that we were fighting an uphill battle. No D + bad O gameplan = loss.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:18 AM
As far as him ruining the Eagles, Donovan didn't help much either. Remember, it takes two sides to divide a locker room. Also, if it was all TO, why was the locker room divided?

If I'm not mistaken, he was one of the few Eagles that played well in the Super Bowl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a TO fan. He has make many mistakes that he will have to live with the rest of his life but there is no denying that he is a great receiver that will one day be inducted into the HOF.
His talent on the field is undeniable.

His cancer off the field is undeniable.

I'm sure his is a likable guy to many of his team mates and some would side with him over McNabb. But McNabb was the man and to go in and force people to take sides as the new guy is wrong.

C&CDean
11/30/2007, 11:19 AM
He has make many mistakes that he will have to live with the rest of his life but there is no denying that he is a great receiver that will one day be inducted into the HOF.

I can only hope his stupid, arrogant, showboating, badhanded carcass gets busted for something so they don't induct him.

colleyvillesooner
11/30/2007, 11:20 AM
Did he make them a better TEAM is the question.

They made the jump from two consecutive NFC Championship games to finally getting to the Superbowl.......with TO on the bench.

And then the wheel came off. As far as I'm concerned he rode their coattails and then destroyed the suit.

That's it. I'm taking away your HO.

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 11:23 AM
dude........I bought a pack of HO HOs and there's still one left.

do your worst.

bluedogok
11/30/2007, 11:38 AM
I can only hope his stupid, arrogant, showboating, badhanded carcass gets busted for something so they don't induct him.
That does seem to be the only difference between him and some of the other more "questionable" characters in the league, he hasn't (so far) had any off the field issues (legal type) like some others. I think as long as the Cowboys win and he is getting the ball, he will be alright. He is just like a two year old, he is going to have his fits. It is how everyone else responds to those fits that is going to be the key.

jwlynn64
11/30/2007, 12:09 PM
Props to Parcells last year. How many of us thought that homicide was the only possible outcome when TO signed! :D

sanantoniosooner
11/30/2007, 12:10 PM
Props to Parcells last year. How many of us thought that homicide was the only possible outcome when TO signed! :D
suicide (allegedly) almost was.

jwlynn64
11/30/2007, 12:13 PM
Heh!

A little off topic but I can't tell you how glad I am that, for a day at least, we can talk about something other than Chase eating boogers and Missouri dissing the Sooners. Those threads are starting to get a "little" repetitive! ;)