PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a copy of ESPN GameDay in Norman from this year?

MextheBulldog
11/29/2007, 12:08 PM
Looking for a copy (any format will do) of the ESPN GameDay presentation in Norman from earlier this year. Me and the peeps had a bit of screen time, but my DVR somehow auto-deleted the presentation. :mad: Thanks in advance!

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 02:10 AM
Just an FYI, Check the record settings on your DVR. Mine defaults to a 14 day delete cycle. Lost me a Sooner game that way..

Oh, and I'll chack when I get home

MextheBulldog
11/30/2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks - I think I lost mine because of space issues. Looks like it auto-deletes the oldest file when it gets too full to record new shows.

Lucky4
12/5/2007, 05:14 PM
I posted this in an another thread, but it applies here, too.....

I have the the championship game, the OSU game, Gameday from earlier this year in Norman and all are burned to DVD from my DVR with the commercials edited out. I will trade any of the above for a copy of last year's Big 12 Championship game, which my effing old DVR effing messed up. The mother effer.

I'll also throw in a DVD copy of my Nothing Else Matters video. All my DVDs have a lightscribe label burned onto the DVD itself. See the example...

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/images/NEM_DVD.jpg

stonecoldsoonerfan
12/13/2007, 08:31 PM
jim-email me.

[email protected]