PDA

View Full Version : missou fans:

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 10:23 AM
this is where it will be going down.....
at first, i didn't care one way or the other. now, it's on.......be back after my meeting...

sooneron
11/29/2007, 10:38 AM
:pop:

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 10:48 AM
oh no you dint..........they've been served now........

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 11:25 AM
ok so here goes......

your team shows up all the sudden like with a qb thats all over espn.com and utube. right? you with me so far? he looks like boy george but acts like lil jack horner grabbing hanging plums from his snot locker. he gets all over the tv like the entire world is in love with texas phenom and acting as if the game back seven weeks ago was an asswhoopin of biblical proportions UNTIL>>>>>he had a stroke in the beginning of the 4th quarter and started playing football like his grandmother who banged the entire coaching staff at southlake carrol back in 1923. (she's small but wirey) he acts like his strap on belt had busted and was free floating in his mud hole so he couldn't concentrate on the game at hand. maclin didn't take the handoff because he thought it was a FAKE handoff? does he need ritalin? you are playing a perrenial powerhouse on national television and you forget? sounds as if he was sacred of getting his vulva split in two again......fear.

got news for you taint blisters, he did not throw ints he had passes stolen from him. you see, dbacks plays are designed to keep the receiver from catching the ball....as a secondary responsibility, they are to intercept the ball whenever possible. if you actually accomplish the secondary task, the primary job is taken care of. get it? it's not like our dbacks are so ffuggin stupid they just happened to be standing in the way and that bygawdfugging texas qb just happened to hit them in the face mask. btw, a tipped pass is also something that is TAUGHT at our school. you see, as you rush the passer, if you see you have no shot at a sack, you put your hands up as high as you can right in the path of the ball. sometimes you bat it, sometimes you get knocked on your ash. then, we have these drills called oskey or tip or whatever you want to call it. that is where the ball is actually knocked in the air and the other defender gets underneath it and sees if he can catch it. that is, assuming he is not so phucking stupid he blacks out from looking dirrectly into the sun.

I read somewhere that assshole maclin said he was glad he picked missou so he could play for national championships......grats on not playing anyone in the south or ooc worth a shiit. next year, you guys will be back to the middle of the pack of the big XII and that "stud" receiver/runningback/qb/waterboy of yours will be heading to the nfl after the season is over. then where will your shool be? i can almost guarantee you will have your grounds crew painting those shiity rocks in the endzone by nov1. WE (OU) plays for championships year in and year out. just like last year, you guys will be a question in next years edition of the trivial pursuit sports section. which team in the big XII came out of nowhere to get their turd cutters filled twice in the same 2007 season.

if you haven't noticed by now, there has been a common theme in the last couple of days regarding the disrespect issue. stoops doesn't work well by being called out in the media.....ask texas, ask nebraska, aks colorado.....something wicked this way comes...

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 12:20 PM
you serious?!??!?

you fugging yellow and black homeowners haven't responded once?

*stomps away* pussiies!

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 01:08 PM
I question the sexual orientation of the MU fans.

that should stir things up

Sonner magic923
11/29/2007, 02:19 PM
ok he looks like boy george

that is freaking classic every time i see that dude now im gonna picture him with that glittery painted hair funny ****.:D

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 02:19 PM
you serious?!??!?

you fugging yellow and black homeowners haven't responded once?

*stomps away* pussiies!
If you can't talk **** in one paragraph it's all in your head.

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 02:57 PM
I guess fat boy found his way to the Golden Corral.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 03:45 PM
actually, i was eating at the Y.......

your mom's that is.

there was dude that used to hand out towels in gym class and his nick name was stiffy......is that u?

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 04:07 PM
If you can't talk **** in one paragraph it's all in your head.

jeepdad said you sucked a mean purple mushroom....is it true or is it all in his head?

then he told me in a pm that your flying camel was the greatest noise he had ever witnessed...then said something about selling everything he owned on ebay and moving in with you or something.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 04:52 PM
jeepdad said you sucked a mean purple mushroom....is it true or is it all in his head?

then he told me in a pm that your flying camel was the greatest noise he had ever witnessed...then said something about selling everything he owned on ebay and moving in with you or something.

I witnessed this and it's all true. :D

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 05:56 PM
it must be the dinner rush at taco bell......

those fuggin homos cleared out faster than a room full of noses at the sight of chase daniel entering the hizzy...

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 08:52 PM
it must be the dinner rush at taco bell......

those fuggin homos cleared out faster than a room full of noses at the sight of chase daniel entering the hizzy...
Yeah, this forum is rocking, 5 threads, you homos know how to talk shiite. Why don't you break out some "yo mama" jokes?

CORNholio
11/29/2007, 09:22 PM
It's more of a monologue. Missou-rah only has enough fans to cover 1 message board at a time. They are currently still gloating over their biggest victory of all time over the "vaunted jayhawks" at www.slaversrule.com.

CORNholio
11/29/2007, 09:28 PM
They were up by 1 for three minutes people. They own OU. Hail to the slavers.

http://www.negative-g.com/SDC/SDC-7-30-2006--1.jpg

Then there is this.
Greatest show on earth.

Whet
11/29/2007, 09:30 PM
They've run out of material..... Now, just plain scared of what will happen on Saturday night..

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 10:27 PM
It's more of a monologue. Missou-rah only has enough fans to cover 1 message board at a time. They are currently still gloating over their biggest victory of all time over the "vaunted jayhawks" at www.slaversrule.com.

and just like that, it's over..... this drive-by shiite talking is getting old..... why don't you stick around?

you too busy allowing johns to deposit dna on your body for money? that's no way to pay your mortgage. i can only assume that's why you don't stick around for more than 5 minutes. you must have a "rockin" business. no one usually comes in here because they get this shiite slapped out of them and they leave with a quickness. come back again and we can have a few of the faithful hold you down while we let sic'em have sexy time with your pie hole. then for shiits and giggles we let your mom take pictures and laugh at ya.

SicEmBaylor
11/30/2007, 03:21 AM
I'm going to say that's one victory they should be gloating over.

Zbird
12/2/2007, 12:04 AM
Yo Stiffy,
Have a good time at the Fallin' apart Cotton Bowl --- You Suck!

goingoneight
12/8/2007, 02:34 AM
Watching my BOG 12 Champeenship on teh DVR right nao, Chase Daniel = all class. :rolleyes:

85sooners
12/10/2007, 04:05 PM
HAHAHAHA ****EM IN THE NECK!!!!!!!

SoonerBOI
12/10/2007, 07:40 PM
Mizzou Tigers = one scared cat...kitty kitty kitty:D

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1/canblastha0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4365/runningcatqa5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

soonerboy
12/17/2007, 07:43 PM
Why do people like to come on here and talk **** when their team just got their ***** kicked on national television I mean why is there some kind of fell good too it?

Go SWOSU

goingoneight
12/22/2007, 02:27 AM
I dunno, but that sure made for a great DVD.

BASSooner
12/23/2007, 01:58 AM
hey mizzou fans, i just have one more thing to say....

M-I-Z...WE BEAT YOU!

twice..