PDA

View Full Version : Question for Missouri fans

The Maestro
11/28/2007, 11:31 PM
Please someone answer this cause I really wonder what it must be like.

So the most significant Missouri team is led by the most significant Missouri player in decades.

You guys must worship this guy.

You must think he is the bomb.com.

He gets all the chicks on campus, right?

He is the BMOC.

He gets applause everytime he walks into a restaurant...a bar...a store.

He is the Tiger Woods of Columbia right now. He is Tom Brady, LeBron James and just a complete stud.

Oh, but there is one thing.

He was seen on national freaking T.V. eating a live booger. The dried up snot in his nose got all solid...kinda like a cheerio sitting in milk too damn long...a bit soggy, but still strong enough to pack into his thumbnail, give it a few moments of letting the dust settle and then.....BAM!!! Right past his chiclets and into his mouth....Mmm, mmm good!

I won't bore you with the YouTube video that every person in Missouri has seen as well. Every college co-ed of Columbia that wants a piece of the Heisman candidate star quarterback has needed to consider that a kiss from Chase has a little hint of nose nugget involved, but what the hey, right?

So...Missouri fan. What's it like? You find out Tiger Woods doesn't wash after releashing the chocolate hostage. Tom Brady has one testicle bigger than the other two. LeBron James secretly likes Hannah Montana. Quin Snyder uses Equate hair gel from Wal-Mart. That must be what it feels like, right?

Please let us know what it is like to know the most significant sports star in your schools football history chomps on his boogs.

Oh, and good luck Saturday night!

AlabamaSooner
11/29/2007, 12:20 AM
Classic

Crucifax Autumn
11/29/2007, 01:46 AM
That's one of the greatest sarcastic, bashing posts in the history of the net! SPEK!!!!

AlbqSooner
11/29/2007, 07:16 AM

He was seen on national freaking T.V. eating a live booger. The dried up snot in his nose got all solid...kinda like a cheerio sitting in milk too damn long...a bit soggy, but still strong enough to pack into his thumbnail, give it a few moments of letting the dust settle and then.....BAM!!! Right past his chiclets and into his mouth....Mmm, mmm good!
Actually I have it on good authority that the one he picked was not a soggy cheerio type. It was a sharpy. The kind that keeps poking your nostril till you manually extricate it. :D

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 07:31 AM
Please let us know what it is like to know the most significant sports star in your schools football history chomps on his boogs.

It feels like #1.

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 07:57 AM
It feels like #1.
Are you talking "potty" or "ranking".

Cuz with Daniel's history, it's not immediately obvious.

Sooner in Tampa
11/29/2007, 07:59 AM
It feels like #1......and.....your not really sure how that feels...do you? It's ok...just ask and we will give you some insight. :D

CtheB
11/29/2007, 08:44 AM
It feels like #1.

Enjoy it. At your normal pace, you'll lose it this week and retain such a lofty goal again in 2045.

fwsooner22
11/29/2007, 09:36 AM
God Please let it be Saturday when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 09:48 AM
I didn't realize Sooner fans were such amateurs at talking smack. Please visit Tigerboard and see how MU/KU fans do it. You guys are like arguing with old ladies.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 09:55 AM
I didn't realize Sooner fans were such amateurs at talking smack. Please visit Tigerboard and see how MU/KU fans do it. You guys are like arguing with old ladies.

this isn't even the smack board.....meet me in there and ill show you how we roll.....

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 09:59 AM
this isn't even the smack board.....meet me in there and ill show you how we roll.....
you probably roll like a fat lady on ice. Glad to hear you have a smack board, I'll have to give it a visit.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 10:07 AM
you probably roll like a fat lady on ice. Glad to hear you have a smack board, I'll have to give it a visit.

nope. but i DO roll like your momma in a room full of ones....

mizzou2k
11/29/2007, 10:18 AM

Oooh, you zinged us there! Wow, you're the first person to play the "Chase Eats Boogers" card. Really, you're a wit. I hope that's your Gameday sign. Perhaps you can borrow one of the other 450 we've seen this year. Call a KU fan, I'm sure they have a few left.

But, since you asked how it felt to watch our star QB gulp a nose nugget on T.V., I would guess maybe it felt like watching your team blow a 17 point lead to a team that gave up 51 points to Nebraska while your star QB was incapable of getting the ball down the field. It might feel like watching your team give up 34 points, 473 yards and your hopes for a national championship to Texas Tech while your star QB stands on the sideline looking like Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

Of course, I say that I "guess" that it maybe felt that way because those things haven't happened to us this year. As far as I'm concerned, Chase could eat what he picked out of his a** on national television while wearing a cocktail dress as long as he keeps winning.

badger
11/29/2007, 10:20 AM
But, since you asked how it felt to watch our star QB gulp a nose nugget on T.V., I would guess maybe it felt like watching your team blow a 17 point lead to a team that gave up 51 points to Nebraska while your star QB was incapable of getting the ball down the field. It might feel like watching your team give up 34 points, 473 yards and your hopes for a national championship to Texas Tech while your star QB stands on the sideline looking like Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

So it feels like losing, huh? Ok, well, at least you're in the right mindset :D

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2007, 10:20 AM
yep.........Deans gonna like breaking you in...........

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 10:22 AM
Oooh, you zinged us there! Wow, you're the first person to play the "Chase Eats Boogers" card. Really, you're a wit. I hope that's your Gameday sign. Perhaps you can borrow one of the other 450 we've seen this year. Call a KU fan, I'm sure they have a few left.

Of course, I say that I "guess" that it maybe felt that way because those things haven't happened to us this year. As far as I'm concerned, Chase could eat what he picked out of his a** on national television while wearing a cocktail dress as long as he keeps winning.

thanks for showing up......might as well start registering a new name asap.

OklahomaRed
11/29/2007, 10:33 AM
OU versus Mizzou 2007 ?

1 - 0

7 National Titles (Mizzou?)

What is the all time OU versus Mizzou record? That's what I thought.

Kansas was imposters, just like your team. When you are capable of being in the top 5 year in and year out, then we might respect you. Until then, you have to hang your hat on OU's reputation. Sad?

OUMonster
11/29/2007, 10:35 AM
I would guess maybe it felt like watching your team blow a 17 point lead to a team that gave up 51 points to Nebraska

And we can only imagine what it would be like to then lose to THAT team by double digits! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Howzit
11/29/2007, 10:37 AM
Are we not supposed to eat boogers anymore?

NormanPride
11/29/2007, 10:39 AM
So all that pain rolled up into one chomp? I can't imagine what it felt like when we massacred you jokers on a national stage. Did you kick your dog after Maclin fumbled on your own 10 and Loftin ran it it carrying your heisman hopeful on his back? I know if I felt that bad, I would have broken something.

But me, I know if we lose to Tech on a blown call, we'll just come back and whip *** again. It's what we do.

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 11:09 AM
So I haven't got the answer I wanted yet. I mean, all they want to do is talk about our two losses this season...yeah, we might go 12-2 and win the Fiesta Bowl. It can be somewhat disappointing when you're a Sooner. At Missouri, that means you get a statue made, a ticker tape parade and medallions have the record stamped on them for graduates.

Face it, Mizzou...you have been our little bitch. Your greatest football season ever includes a ten point loss to the team that lost to Colorado and Texas Tech. Basketball? Oh, you might have a win or two against us that mattered, but I recall a certain Elite 8 game where we kicked the ghost of River Phoenix and his crew into submission. I also recall a Norm Stewart team ready to take over the number one ranking having an 18 point first half lead in Norman when Billy Tubbs locked his legacy in place by calling out the refs on the public address system and, at that point, when he got T'd up, you KNEW OU was going to win...it was all the team needed.

You've got a quarterback who is your most memorable stud since the guy who birthed, raised and directed an F'ing Soulja named "K2". Nice resume!

We've got the likes of McDonald, Owens, Selmon, Selmon and Selmon, Casillas, Washington, Pruitt, Holieway, Bosworth, Harris, Peterson, Heuepel, White, Sims, Calmus, Strait, Jackson and about a few hundred others I left out. Our history book looks like grandma's King James Bible on her coffee table. My kid has a Big Chief tablet with better writings than your history and tradition.

So bring your biggest stud ever...boogers and all...and beat OU ONCE...JUST FREAKING ONCE...in a significant game. Otherwise, give Austin a call and ask them about all the hot spots in San Diego to enjoy come 12.27.

r5TPsooner
11/29/2007, 11:15 AM

Act like you've been there before.... oh wait... nm.

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 11:21 AM
By the way...I went over to tigerboard. Good Lord, that was the "Atari Pong" of message boards. Guess their football board has endured years of no one really caring.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/29/2007, 11:22 AM
So I haven't got the answer I wanted yet. I mean, all they want to do is talk about our two losses this season...yeah, we might go 12-2 and win the Fiesta Bowl. It can be somewhat disappointing when you're a Sooner. At Missouri, that means you get a statue made, a ticker tape parade and medallions have the record stamped on them for graduates.

Face it, Mizzou...you have been our little bitch. Your greatest football season ever includes a ten point loss to the team that lost to Colorado and Texas Tech. Basketball? Oh, you might have a win or two against us that mattered, but I recall a certain Elite 8 game where we kicked the ghost of River Phoenix and his crew into submission. I also recall a Norm Stewart team ready to take over the number one ranking having an 18 point first half lead in Norman when Billy Tubbs locked his legacy in place by calling out the refs on the public address system and, at that point, when he got T'd up, you KNEW OU was going to win...it was all the team needed.

You've got a quarterback who is your most memorable stud since the guy who birthed, raised and directed an F'ing Soulja named "K2". Nice resume!

We've got the likes of McDonald, Owens, Selmon, Selmon and Selmon, Casillas, Washington, Pruitt, Holieway, Bosworth, Harris, Peterson, Heuepel, White, Sims, Calmus, Strait, Jackson and about a few hundred others I left out. Our history book looks like grandma's King James Bible on her coffee table. My kid has a Big Chief tablet with better writings than your history and tradition.

So bring your biggest stud ever...boogers and all...and beat OU ONCE...JUST FREAKING ONCE...in a significant game. Otherwise, give Austin a call and ask them about all the hot spots in San Diego to enjoy come 12.27.

Damn! Who got Mongo all riled up?

:pop:

meoveryouxinfinity
11/29/2007, 11:28 AM
By the way...I went over to tigerboard. Good Lord, that was the "Atari Pong" of message boards. Guess their football board has endured years of no one really caring.
LOL For real.

Mizzou fans posting on their board:
http://media.smays.com/blog/blogimages/computer450.jpg

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 11:37 AM
Oh, by the way...someone else may have posted this before. The Booger Boy's stats against OU...one of those games on his homefield.

6 interceptions (3 in both games), 1 rushing touchdown, 1 passing touchdown and 1 handoff, apparently, to Curtis Lofton for a touchdown.

That guy is scary good, yo!

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 11:38 AM
I heard that eating boogers will make you fat and stunt your growth.

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 11:58 AM
Is it just more than ironic that John Barmon, Jr., who played the infamous booger eating Spaulding Smails in Caddyshack, is wearing a black and gold ensemble in his "Hey, I'm still an actor!" IMDB photo?

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/72/73/22/10m.jpg

I can hear ol Chase at a Steak and Shake in Missouri..."I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...TURDS! Double TURDS!"

Someone should take a poster of ol Spaulding Smails and put a Chase Daniel jersey on him for a poster at Gameday...thanks in advance for all the effort!

tommieharris91
11/29/2007, 12:03 PM
CHASE WILL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!!

mizzou2k
11/29/2007, 12:13 PM
So I haven't got the answer I wanted yet.

I thought it was pretty funny. Of course, I only saw the Youtube clip with the sound effects added. Do you expect us to be embarrassed? I think you might not understand what should or shouldn't embarrass fans of a program. Try this little guide: Your QB gets caught eating a booger on the sideline = funny. Your QB gets caught getting paid for not working at a booster's car lot = embarrassing.

Face it, Mizzou...you have been our little bitch.

Yep, you guys have owned us quite thoroughly. Congrats. Not sure what that has to do with boogers though. Or a game that hasn't been played yet.

We've got the likes of McDonald, Owens, Selmon, Selmon and Selmon, Casillas, Washington, Pruitt, Holieway, Bosworth, Harris, Peterson, Heuepel, White, Sims, Calmus, Strait, Jackson and about a few hundred others I left out.

Are they suiting up on Saturday? I wouldn't think the Vikings would want to risk Peterson's knee in a college game the day before he's expected to return.

So bring your biggest stud ever...boogers and all...and beat OU ONCE...JUST FREAKING ONCE...in a significant game.

Okay. Sounds good to me. This Saturday work for you?

I went over to tigerboard. Good Lord, that was the "Atari Pong" of message boards. Guess their football board has endured years of no one really caring.

Yeah, the default layout is pretty bad. There is "settings" tab at the top of the board where you can change it display topics and replies like this board.

thanks for showing up......might as well start registering a new name asap.

Not really sure what that means? I should be banned? A bit touchy, don't you think?

Howzit, you win the thread.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 12:18 PM
I thought it was pretty funny. Of course, I only saw the Youtube clip with the sound effects added. Do you expect us to be embarrassed? I think you might not understand what should or shouldn't embarrass fans of a program. Try this little guide: Your QB gets caught eating a booger on the sideline = funny. Your QB gets caught getting paid for not working at a booster's car lot = embarrassing.

Yep, you guys have owned us quite thoroughly. Congrats. Not sure what that has to do with boogers though. Or a game that hasn't been played yet.

Are they suiting up on Saturday? I wouldn't think the Vikings would want to risk Peterson's knee in a college game the day before he's expected to return.

Okay. Sounds good to me. This Saturday work for you?

Yeah, the default layout is pretty bad. There is "settings" tab at the top of the board where you can change it display topics and replies like this board.

Not really sure what that means? I should be banned? A bit touchy, don't you think?

Howzit, you win the thread.

player bashing = prison sex and a new monicker.......

thanks for playing we have lovely parting gifts backstage for you.....

badger
11/29/2007, 12:18 PM
it is fun when opposing fans come to taunt :D

Here's a chant for you.

M-I-Z!

F*** M-U!

:eek:

Schoonerbeer
11/29/2007, 12:25 PM
Hey stiffymu, you mean #1 that lost to a 2 loss #9 already and will lose again to a better team and a better quarterback?

______________________BOOMER SOONER____________________________

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 12:28 PM
Hey stiffymu, you mean #1 that lost to a 2 loss #9 already and will lose again to a better team and a better quarterback?

______________________BOOMER SOONER____________________________
Yep, that same one that is #1 in spite of losing to the retards of the plains which was admittedly embarassing.

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 12:30 PM
I'll certainly take my chances with OU. It took Chase Daniel 119 minutes and 48 seconds to throw his first TD pass against OU and that was when the game was over. In that same time he threw 6 INT's and "gave away" a fumble for a touchdown to the Sooners.

usmc-sooner
11/29/2007, 12:30 PM
Yep, that same one that is #1 in spite of losing to the retards of the plains which was admittedly embarassing.

can't be any more embarrassing than every other year we beat you

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 12:32 PM

that tends to happen when you have a young team that tends to believe all they hear in the media and message boards.

a fact that your team will have to snuggle up to with 10 seconds left in the 4th quarter saturday evening. bring your blanket. it will be a looong chilly night in texico....

cj@mizzou
11/29/2007, 12:34 PM

So the most significant Missouri team is led by the most significant Missouri player in decades.

He is the BMOC.

He is the Tiger Woods of Columbia right now. He is Tom Brady, LeBron James and just a complete stud.

I won't bore you with the YouTube video that every person in Missouri has seen as well. Every college co-ed of Columbia that wants a piece of the Heisman candidate star quarterback has needed to consider that a kiss from Chase has a little hint of nose nugget involved, but what the hey, right?

So...Missouri fan. What's it like? You find out Tiger Woods doesn't wash after releashing the chocolate hostage. Tom Brady has one testicle bigger than the other two. LeBron James secretly likes Hannah Montana. Quin Snyder uses Equate hair gel from Wal-Mart. That must be what it feels like, right?

Thats cute. :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 12:37 PM
Thats cute. :rolleyes:

indeed. the maestro is available for birthday parties and small get togethers....i think he even djs in his offtime.

get bent you panZZi.

fadada1
11/29/2007, 12:39 PM
yeah. missouri is a cultural hotbed.

badger
11/29/2007, 12:39 PM
I hope Mizzou actually brings fans to this game, unlike our recent Big 12 champeeeenship opponents (namely Colorado). Or is San Antwan tew far for the wittle tigers to twavel? :rolleyes:

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 12:46 PM
Man, somebody get the Mizzou AD's wife or president's wife or whoever that crazy bird that was on the phone bashing the ghost of River Phoenix or somebody and it was made public. Mike Belloti's wife thinks that woman is out of control.

mizzou2k
11/29/2007, 12:50 PM
player bashing = prison sex and a new monicker.......

Ahh, gotcha. My apologies if you took it that way. All I was saying, in response to a thread mocking a Missouri player, was that I'd rather have my star QB eating boogers than out of (or ineffective in) games. Again, didn't mean to break any rules and I apologize if I did.

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 12:53 PM
The great thing about OU's long history and MU not having been there before, is we're there now and you're not.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 12:54 PM
Ahh, gotcha. My apologies if you took it that way. All I was saying, in response to a thread mocking a Missouri player, was that I'd rather have my star QB eating boogers than out of (or ineffective in) games. Again, didn't mean to break any rules and I apologize if I did.

heh. it's not me.....im the first one to call out someones momma and i don't carry the hammer around here.....just seen a few get the proverbial tea bag for less.

cheezyq
11/29/2007, 12:58 PM
The great thing about OU's long history and MU not having been there before, is we're there now and you're not.

Where are you now that we're not? Your post makes no sense.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 01:10 PM

to piggyback the cheeze......not only will we STILL be in a BCS game when we beat you but after we win our BCS game, we will finish the final poll no less than 4 for the 6th or so out 9 years. now where ya at big guy?

we've been there year in year out since 2000......we have had plenty of number one rankings. we'll let you have the ranking for one week then you have to give it back. also, we've had number 1 for a ncaa record 90+ weeks....

BoonesFarmSooner
11/29/2007, 01:56 PM
indeed. the maestro is available for birthday parties and small get togethers....i think he even djs in his offtime.

Wow! Jello = $$$$

The VIIIth
11/29/2007, 02:04 PM

How are we supposed to see the Mizzouri class rings if that's the case?

Chase the dragon or Chase the Booger?

JohnnyMack
11/29/2007, 02:13 PM
I'd rather have my star QB eating boogers than out of (or ineffective in) games.

Yep. Nothing says "effective" like being unable to read a defense, throwing 2 interceptions and fumbling the ball and getting drug into the endzone like a bitch.

I can't wait to see how he performs when it matters.

BoomerGirl34
11/29/2007, 02:17 PM

So basically you dip into the ol' snot locker at every given opportunity as well?

Thanks for clearing that up.

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 02:23 PM
what kind of fu king board bleeps out swear words? Are you guys 12?

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 02:27 PM
Wow! Jello = $$$$

Hey, funny boy...get yer picks done!

Yeah...I actually laughed at that one, too!

Bourbon St Sooner
11/29/2007, 02:37 PM

Let's see,

you = Big 12 North Champions
us = Big 12 South Champions

Thus far, you haven't won anything more than we have. This is like Aggie bragging about being tied for 1st place in B12 South on Halloween. It's where you are after all the games have been played.

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 02:43 PM

Farmer hicks in the north, cousin-humping hillbillies in the south, rebel flag waving rednecks everywhere, and a steaming pile of a metropolis--St. Louis--that I've never heard anybody say anything good about.

Kansas City seems nice, though.

CtheB
11/29/2007, 02:44 PM

The more I see it, Mizzourah fans are a lot like a$$holes, you don't really pay them much regard and they spew nothing but $hit.

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 02:47 PM
Where are you now that we're not?

Relishing the first time in the history of forever that their football team has been relevant.

swardboy
11/29/2007, 02:49 PM

Easy there....some of us f'n hilllbillies are livin' there :O

NYC Poke
11/29/2007, 02:49 PM
Farmer hicks in the north, cousin-humping hillbillies in the south, rebel flag waving rednecks everywhere, and a steaming pile of a metropolis--St. Louis--that I've never heard anybody say anything good about.

I've heard you can pick up some really nice collector's plates in Branson.

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 02:52 PM
Easy there....some of us f'n hilllbillies are livin' there :O

Then you know what we're talking about. :D

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 02:56 PM

First there's the brewery, so bow down and pay homage. Second, there's the Cards with our 10 world championships. After that there's ummmm, uhhhhh...

Sonner magic923
11/29/2007, 03:02 PM
there's the Cards with our 10 world championships.

and a manager that cant say the alphabet :D

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 03:06 PM
Second, there's the Cards with our 10 world championships.

Oh come on, that last one doesn't count. Didn't they need to win that last World Series game just to finish above .500? :D

cvsooner
11/29/2007, 03:09 PM
Home of Mark Twain and Walt Disney. Though, notably, both LEFT the state to come to prominence. Just sayin'...

Big 12 Rocks
11/29/2007, 03:12 PM
To the original question about the booger, A man's got to eat.

To the person who says our manager can't sat the alphabet, Go clean the restrooms

To all of the good people of Oklahoma, Good Luck on Saturday from a Tiger fan who thinks you'll need it.

Also, Gary Pinkle
Sits when he tinkles
is pretty damn funny!
Sorry Coach

OklahomaRed
11/29/2007, 03:17 PM
What I can't figure out is why some of these mizzou posters are still green? Don't you think they need a little red thrown their way so we can separate them at a glance on OUr board? :D

Big 12 Rocks
11/29/2007, 03:23 PM
How about Coach Stoops eats what he Poops! or even better Coach Stoops eat what Mizzou Poops!

NYC Poke
11/29/2007, 03:25 PM
So when he isn't tossing picks, he's eating them?

OklahomaRed
11/29/2007, 03:27 PM
How about Coach Stoops eats what he Poops! or even better Coach Stoops eat what Mizzou Poops!

You need to go make sure your mom says you can be on the computer. :eek:

BoonesFarmSooner
11/29/2007, 03:27 PM
Page 4 of this thread: 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back...

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 03:32 PM
Page 4 of this thread: 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back...

Yeah, the Missouri-Oklahoma Gaylen Culver-fest needs to go away and get back to the attacking nature of the beginning of this thread.

hOlden caUlfield...
11/29/2007, 03:32 PM
I'm beginning to think that we can't win this game. I mean, we get a Big 12 Championship AND we shut up all of these retarted Missouri fans. It just seems too good to be true. I haven't wanted to crush a team like this in a long time. I have heard some of the stupidest things from these people.

On the bright side: Even if they do beat us. We won't hear from them for a long time to come. They aren't now and will NEVER be a Powerhouse in College Football.

OKC-SLC
11/29/2007, 03:33 PM
the maestro ... even bjs in his offtime.
pm sent.

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 03:46 PM
On the bright side: Even if they do beat us. We won't hear from them for a long time to come. They aren't now and will NEVER be a Powerhouse in College Football.

Except that we'll hear more of the David v. Goliath BS from the media even tough the media has them ranked ahead of us. :rolleyes:

mdklatt
11/29/2007, 03:56 PM
To the person who says our manager can't sat the alphabet, Go clean the restrooms

:confused:

I guess this is a common insult in the Missouri vernacular or something?

To all of the good people of Oklahoma, Good Luck on Saturday from a Tiger fan who thinks you'll need it.

Even though I seem to be in the minority of OU fans who are worried about this game, I don't get all the cockiness from Boogers "Butt Chin" McGee and the Tigger fan base. Even the closer-than-it-looked score the first time around was a double-digit pantsing.

I guess you think you're so great because you're ranked #1? Keep in mind that you're ranked #1 by default. Would you really be favored against LSU, Ohio State, USC? Nope. One of the reasons that you're getting all the media hype is because you managed to pull off the moral victory against OU. Let that sink in: One of your "championship credentials" is that you didn't get beat too badly (but see above) by OU the first time you played.

Judge Smails
11/29/2007, 04:12 PM
CHASE WILL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!!

Hey! That's my line!!! :mad:

Big 12 Rocks
11/29/2007, 04:19 PM
I think we're great because we're 11-1 and won the Big 12 North and we never did that before so that is great for us. I think we would be favored against Ohio State since we beat Illinois on a neutral site and they beat Ohio State in Columbus. I don't know if we would be favored over LSU or USC but the favorite doesn't always win just ask the team that Boise State beat last year!

meoveryouxinfinity
11/29/2007, 04:26 PM
I think we're great because we're 11-1 and won the Big 12 North and we never did that before so that is great for us. I think we would be favored against Ohio State since we beat Illinois on a neutral site and they beat Ohio State in Columbus. I don't know if we would be favored over LSU or USC but the favorite doesn't always win just ask the team that Boise State beat last year!
Sacramento State?

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 04:31 PM
I think we're great because we're 11-1 and won the Big 12 North and we never did that before so that is great for us. I think we would be favored against Ohio State since we beat Illinois on a neutral site and they beat Ohio State in Columbus. I don't know if we would be favored over LSU or USC but the favorite doesn't always win just ask the team that Boise State beat last year!If your team beas OU in overtime on their fourth or fifth trick play, well I'll give i up to ya.

Actually, I expect MU to run every rick in the book because there is no way you could line up and beat us. We've seen that game and MU got pushed around to a 17 point defeat. Stoops has said he would have asked for a review (and clearly won) on that last meaningless TD but it just didn't matter.

BoomerGirl34
11/29/2007, 04:37 PM

You're there for a minute. Come back with your impotent smack after 7 National Championships.

:rolleyes:

Whet
11/29/2007, 04:46 PM
It sounds like this game will be the "Revenge of the Nerds," according to the smack from the MU players. If so, I suppose Chase would be Booger?

I just hope the Sooners remember Booger, when Chase wants to shake hands with the winners after the game...

(Anyone remember how Booger won his arm wrestling contest?)

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 04:50 PM
It sounds like this game will be the "Revenge of the Nerds," according to the smack from the MU players. If so, I suppose Chase would be Booger?

I just hope the Sooners remember Booger, when Chase wants to shake hands with the winners after the game...

YEP :)

BoomerGirl34
11/29/2007, 04:52 PM

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z139/boomergirl34/grin.jpg

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 04:53 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z139/boomergirl34/grin.jpg

Haha, gross. :eek:

Stoop Dawg
11/29/2007, 05:08 PM
One of your "championship credentials" is that you didn't get beat too badly by OU.

That's pretty potent stuff right there.

MU, go talk smack to the other 117 teams in the country. You've earned it.

Come back here and talk smack after Sat night, when you have earned it.

Harry Beanbag
11/29/2007, 05:24 PM
First there's the brewery, so bow down and pay homage. Second, there's the Cards with our 10 world championships. After that there's ummmm, uhhhhh...

I'd rather eat one of Chase Daniel's boogers than drink a Budweiser.

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 05:25 PM

This is turning into an episode of Fear Factor!

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 05:27 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

mizzou2k
11/29/2007, 05:30 PM

Except for the mention of metropolitan areas, one might have thought you were speaking of Oklahoma. Of course, I haven't really kept up with the geographical distribution of your stereotypes. Which part of your state has all the cousin-humpers? Testicle rippers?

You've never heard anyone say anything nice about St. Louis? Well, you've clearly never spoken with a St. Louisan. If you had, they probably could've directed you to the guy that likes it there. There was a shirt being sold a while back that said "2006 St. Louis: #1 in Baseball, crime." Unfortunately, they had to ditch baseball for 2007 and replace it with STD's.

Anyway, Missouri's supremacy as the cultural center of mid-America is undisputed. Do YOU have an entire theater dedicated to the comedic genius of Yakov Smirnoff? Didn't think so. Bill Callahan was right about you.

"My state's better than your state" smack is boring. Let's get back to football

So when he isn't tossing picks, he's eating them?
Now there's a Gameday sign for you. Of course, given the way he's played this year a better one might be "Daniel doesn't throw picks, he eats them."

Many of you have often asked how Mizzou-fan can be so confident this week. Why should we feel like our team can win after you beat us the first game and, as you have repeated soooo many times, you have owned us for years? I'll try to explain it for you. Remember that game that you played against CU? You know, the one in which you blew that huge lead? What were some of the comments we heard out of Sooner-fan after that game? Boulder can be a tough road game. If we don't tip that pass that got picked off at the end of the 3rd/we don't muff that punt in the 4th things might have been different. I'm sure you also believe that if you went back to Boulder or lined up on a neutral field, you would beat them this time. Why? My guess is because during the rest of the season you've shown that you're better than the level of play that day indicated.

Missouri feels the same way. I'm sure OU feels that they would win 9 times out of 10 against this year's CU team. I doubt Missouri fans feel that they'd win 9 of 10, but I certainly don't think 5 or 6 of 10 is unrealistic. Believe what you want, but we have the best QB in the conference (boogers and all), the fastest player on the field, the best tight end tandem in the country and, athletically, we match up just fine at nearly every starting position.

We're better off in the injury department than you are. Since the last game, we've certainly had our share of hype and big-game atmospheres so the pressure shouldn't be as big a factor this time around (I would argue our last game had more build up and pressure for the team). The game is at a neutral site and inside. In short, I think we match up better with you now, in this situation, than we did before in your house. I could easily be wrong, but I don't think either team should have a clear expectation of an easy victory.

M-I-Z...

[Oh yeah, interesting tidbit for you guys that like to live in the past: the last time Mizzou beat OU, we went on to beat West Virginia in our bowl game.]

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 05:33 PM
Believe what you want, but we have the best QB in the conference (boogers and all),

Demarco Murray is faster :D

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 05:36 PM
Isn't there a big stockyard in S.A.? I guess they know Chase is a'comin'!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1836516/2/istockphoto_1836516_i_love_my_boogers.jpg

The Maestro
11/29/2007, 05:40 PM
Just thinking...Missouri fans remind me of Colorado football fan starting in 1989. Now I don't know if Pinkel's daughter has banged half the team and gotten knocked up yet (not a knock on Pinkel's daughter...comparing it to McCartney's daughter so chill out), but they do sport black and gold and they are the flavor of the day. I am sure they hope they have a run like Colorado did (notice it is long been over except for a few big wins...not that I can think of any...) but it is kind of funny hearing their fans talk like they do this year in, year out...or any year at all up to this one.

Hell, good luck to you kids from mizzou! I'm starting to think it's kind of cute! That booger eatin' dork from the playground has made something of himself and now he wants a shot at the title. Good for him and you guys!

jrsooner
11/29/2007, 05:50 PM
Try this little guide: Your QB gets caught eating a booger on the sideline = funny. Your QB gets caught getting paid for not working at a booster's car lot = embarrassing.So... you're saying eating boogers is better than getting free cash? :)

Personally, I'd kick my kid in the rear if he sat around eating his boogers. Yes, the idiot was wrong in the eyes of the NCAA, but still, he wasn't eating his boogers when he should have been working.

cvsooner
11/29/2007, 05:52 PM
OU is now guaranteed a victory. A buddy at work bet me $20 and gave me Missouri and 4 points.

Okay, it'll cost me $20, but the win will be worth it.

OUinFLA
11/29/2007, 06:07 PM

That was not how I got that way.
There are other avenues to the same result.

madillsoonerfan5353
11/29/2007, 06:15 PM

That's a good one! Did think of that all by yourself!!! Very aggie like to root against OU when you had lost you bowl game about 2 week before the BCS bowl that OU played in!

:D :D :D

OklaPony
11/29/2007, 06:26 PM
You're there for a minute. Come back with your impotent smack after 7 National Championships.

Ah heck, let 'em come back after 2 Championships.

I'm sure by then we'll all be driving / flying Jetson's-type personal spacecraft back and forth to work and this here Interweb thingy will all be mind-controlled, no clicky-clicky needed.

Zoo Keeper
11/29/2007, 06:38 PM

He is the BMOC.

He can eat all the boogers he wants...as long as he isn't taking $ from a local dealership.

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 06:39 PM
He can eat all the boogers he wants...as long as he isn't taking $ from a local dealership.

Not as worse as being dirty. :D

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 06:41 PM

yeh. long gone. thanks. nothing to see here.

i guess i expected something a lil more clever .....or not.

Zoo Keeper
11/29/2007, 06:44 PM
yeh. long gone. thanks. nothing to see here.

i guess i expected something a lil more clever .....or not.

Nothing clever about it...just how it is. Picking his nose is minor compared to some more embarrassing things he could be doing.

Jello Biafra
11/29/2007, 06:46 PM
Nothing clever about it...just how it is. Picking his nose is minor compared to some more embarrassing things he could be doing.

like putting on mascara in the back seat of his "friends" car

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 06:46 PM
Nothing clever about it...just how it is. Picking his nose is minor compared to some more embarrassing things he could be doing.Thank God Bomar was an idiot, cuz now we have he Best QB in the Big XII leading the mighty Sooners.

madillsoonerfan5353
11/29/2007, 06:50 PM
Thank God Bomar was an idiot, cuz now we have he Best QB in the Big XII leading the mighty Sooners.

Amen!!!

OklaPony
11/29/2007, 07:19 PM
Wow, the Bomar card. Impressive.... not.

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 07:25 PM
Wow, the Bomar card. Impressive.... not.And so two years ago.

OUinFLA
11/29/2007, 07:31 PM
And so two years ago.

Speaking of....
Two years from now, Bret Romar will not be getting paid by Big Red Sports.
On the other hand C. Daniels will more than likely ...... still be eating boogers.

OklaPony
11/29/2007, 07:38 PM
Speaking of....
Two years from now, Bret Romar will not be getting paid by Big Red Sports.
On the other hand C. Daniels will more than likely ...... be a lot porter at a car dealership.
Fixed that for ya.

:D

KHS Sooner
11/29/2007, 07:44 PM
Come on guy's Chase Daniels has as good as shot of getting to the NFL as Bobby Reid does :D

StiffyMU
11/29/2007, 08:48 PM
Not as worse as being dirty. :D
"dirty" and "thug", two words invented for OU football.

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 08:51 PM
"dirty" and "thug", two words invented for OU football.And we're so ashamed........................................... .................................................. ................................NOT.

Queer.

JohnnyMack
11/29/2007, 09:57 PM

Why do you hate Miami?

JohnnyMack
11/29/2007, 09:58 PM
And we're so ashamed........................................... .................................................. ................................NOT.

Queer.

We're not dirty.

Thugs? Yeah, last time I checked them boys at Harvard ain't liftin' up too many crystal footballs over their heads.

r5TPsooner
11/29/2007, 10:26 PM

I heard that they are high in protein.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/29/2007, 10:38 PM
I heard that they are high in protein.
But Chase doesn't need any more protein after his "meetings" with Pinkel......

FirstandGoal
11/29/2007, 11:33 PM
okay so I actually read all 6 pages of this thread hoping to see if there was actually a tigger fan who was willing to step up to the plate and answer the question. Unsurprisingly, I see that the representatives of the fan base are posting collectively at about a maturity rate of 12.

Seriously guys, its pretty pathetic when a :stunned: gets in the action against you as well [no offense to said :stunned: ]

For the next 40-some odd hours you guys will be our opponents, then you will fall back off of our radar as yet another Big XII opponent whose *** we kicked and fell back into obscurity. Sorry to burst your bubble tiggers, but you guys are not perennial rivals and we could give a **** less about you other than the fact that you are the last obstacle we must beat before we hold yet another conference championship.

one last thing......

**** missouri

47straight
11/30/2007, 02:25 AM

Whadja say about Quin Synder and his players?

47straight
11/30/2007, 02:27 AM

Like trolling an opposing team's message boards?

Zoo Keeper
11/30/2007, 02:35 AM
Like trolling an opposing team's message boards?

I guess I've been "trolling" your board for a while then. Usually you guys don't give us this much attention...what gives?

CORNholio
11/30/2007, 03:06 AM
Yep, that same one that is #1 in spite of getting dickslapped by the retards of the plains FOR 50 YEARS IN A ROW which was admittedly embarassing.

I think I see what you were trying to say.

CORNholio
11/30/2007, 03:37 AM
Missou-rah should be zapped from existance for 3 reasons.

a) Meth, This is no way to fight your obesity problem mizzou. You will find your #1 ranking more appropriate in the methlab than on the gridiron.

B) Branson--Hillbilly Hollywood. Seriously. WTF. Make it stop.

3) Fat midwestern chicks. We all know where they come from. Here's looking at you mizzou.

Crucifax Autumn
11/30/2007, 03:38 AM
That's Hilarious!

Tigersnumerouno
11/30/2007, 05:53 AM
d

Tigersnumerouno
11/30/2007, 06:00 AM
Missou-rah should be zapped from existance for 3 reasons.

a) Meth, This is no way to fight your obesity problem mizzou. You will find your #1 ranking more appropriate in the methlab than on the gridiron.

B) Branson--Hillbilly Hollywood. Seriously. WTF. Make it stop.

3) Fat midwestern chicks. We all know where they come from. Here's looking at you mizzou.

Perception does really get screwed up for you ole boys in that wasteland known as Soonerdom. I have it on good authority that every knuckle draggin, mouth breathin, bugger eatin, incontinent dribblin, sooner male thinks this OU homecoming Queen finalist is a Hottie.

http://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/anne_ramsey.jpg

Whatta ya'll do? Pour everclear on your cheerios to get to the point you can stand being in soonerdom? I'm beginning to think your existance is more bleak than those Jaytalkers from last week that live in the forsaken phog of Kansass. If you lose Saturday night there will be no reason to live from what I see.

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 06:04 AM
No . Pay tention nOOb

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 06:31 AM
Thats just fukin sick :eek:

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 06:36 AM
CD gets the chicks Cause they think if He will Eat boogers He will eat anything . Nuff said .

Sooner in Tampa
11/30/2007, 06:36 AM
What ****ing rock did these turds crawl out from under? These dooshbags are about as full of $h!t as they come. They have ONE good season out of the last 50 and now they want to come over here and talk smack.

Incredible. Enjoy your week in the spotlight, and then it is back off to mediocrity for you...unlike OU, who will be in contention for the BCS NCG again next year and the year after that and so on and so on.

olevetonahill
11/30/2007, 06:41 AM
What ****ing rock did these turds crawl out from under? These dooshbags are about as full of $h!t as they come. They have ONE good season out of the last 50 and now they want to come over here and talk smack.

Incredible. Enjoy your week in the spotlight, and then it is back off to mediocrity for you...unlike OU, who will be in competion for the BCS NCG again next year and the year after that and so on and so on.
Dayum Homeboy step away from the coolaid :D

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 07:02 AM
Perception does really get screwed up for you ole boys in that wasteland known as Soonerdom. I have it on good authority that every knuckle draggin, mouth breathin, bugger eatin, incontinent dribblin, sooner male thinks this OU homecoming Queen finalist is a Hottie.

http://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/anne_ramsey.jpg

And when you get a car, you can drive down here and find out for yourself.

Sooner in Tampa
11/30/2007, 07:31 AM
Dayum Homeboy step away from the coolaid :DVet...it ain't coolaid brother...It's the Natty :hot:

47straight
11/30/2007, 08:31 AM
I guess I've been "trolling" your board for a while then. Usually you guys don't give us this much attention...what gives?

Usually you guys aren't as big a' *********s as this... what gives?

I'm going to the Big 12 Championship Game... with a Mizzou alum. He's nice. He's hopeful but realistic. He loves himself some Daniel Chase and some Mclovin. Somehow he resists the impulse. Can't say the same for the black and gold present this week here.

StiffyMU
11/30/2007, 01:40 PM

Incredible. Enjoy your week in the spotlight, and then it is back off to mediocrity for you...unlike OU, who will be in contention for the BCS NCG again next year and the year after that and so on and so on.
yeah and Nebraska used to be good too but is now the Baylor of the north. I'll be back after the game one way or the other and if we win I expect you to get on your knees and suck hard.

The Maestro
11/30/2007, 01:52 PM
Ha! He called Nebraska the Baylor of the north in spite of the fact Nebraska played in the Big 12 title game last freaking year!!! Oh, and about four times before that as well.

You girls are popping your Big 12...well, you know. Such big talk from a first timer.

Missouri...the McLovin of college football!

JohnnyMack
11/30/2007, 02:00 PM
yeah and Nebraska used to be good too but is now the Baylor of the north. I'll be back after the game one way or the other and if we win I expect you to get on your knees and suck hard.

Calling Nebraska the Baylor of the north is dangerous business. You are their bitch. Don't forget it. 63 - 35 - 3 if my numbers are correct. Don't think for a minute that your one year wad shooting and their temporary slide aren't related. The North belongs to the Bugeaters; in fact the Buffs and Wildcats have a much stronger case for ownership of the north than your flash in the pan program. Don't forget your last outright conference title came in 1960. 1960. I hate people like you who don't understand your place in college football. Congratulations on a great season, but how about you try not to come across as such a schmuck. Sound good?

Look at A&M and OU for comparison. At the onset of the Big XII, Aggie used to beat the snot out of us and even won the south (and conference) once. Then we righted the ship and they are once again our bitch. I don't think anyone with half a brain ever thought A&M was doing anything more than keeping our seat warm.

I'll go slow:

Missouri 2007 = Texas A&M 1998

Nebraska 2007 = Oklahoma 1998

Would you like a pie chart or something or do you think you get it?

Tigersnumerouno
11/30/2007, 02:09 PM
Winners embrace the present and the future.

Losers talk about the past.

That will be a great comfort to you as you talk smack to your opponent in the Cotton Bowl.

silverwheels
11/30/2007, 02:10 PM
Damn these Mizzou fans sure are cocky considering they're fans of Missouri....

The Maestro
11/30/2007, 02:17 PM

Being a winner implies you've won something. So far, congrats on the North division title. Kinda looks like our south division title. If we lose Saturday, I guaran-damn-tee you there won't be any banners hanging mentioning it, but if you guys lose, the press box will be emblazened next year with "2007 Big 12 North Champions!"

Enjoy that top ranking. Cal and South Florida were right there as well earlier this year knocking on the door. Where are they now?

We'll see who raises that trophy come Saturday night.

Tigersnumerouno
11/30/2007, 02:20 PM
Being a winner implies you've won something. So far, congrats on the North division title. Kinda looks like our south division title. If we lose Saturday, I guaran-damn-tee you there won't be any banners hanging mentioning it, but if you guys lose, the press box will be emblazened next year with "2007 Big 12 North Champions!"

Enjoy that top ranking. Cal and South Florida were right there as well earlier this year knocking on the door. Where are they now?

We'll see who raises that trophy come Saturday night.

Don't know --when was OU number 1 and where will they be after a loss?

COTTON BOWL!! and I hope you win it!!

The Maestro
11/30/2007, 02:21 PM
Don't know --when was OU number 1

Oh, yeah...you guys are new to this college football spotlight thingy.

Go back to searching for pube number one, junior.

mdklatt
11/30/2007, 02:25 PM

The (not-so-distant) future of Missouri football:

Oh no! We suck again!

Tigersnumerouno
11/30/2007, 02:28 PM
You guys sound like the yappers my grandfather talked about. He hired a guy to work on the ranch. Said the guy talked and talked about what he had done and how great he was at doing it.

My grandpa listened patiently and then said. "Boy I want "izzards" not "wazzards".

Sounds like he had himself a sunni!!

mdklatt
11/30/2007, 02:28 PM
when was OU number 1

The fail is strong in this one.

Mixer!
11/30/2007, 03:51 PM

That will be a great comfort to you as you talk smack to your opponent in the Cotton Bowl.

Alright, when you start quoting :les: it's time to put down the pipe and back away from the keyboard.

Stoop Dawg
11/30/2007, 04:14 PM
My grandpa listened patiently and then said. "Boy I want "izzards" not "wazzards".

Hello, our newest spanish-speaking Missouri fan! Welcome to the Sooner board, glad you finally found us! We missed you on the first go-round.

There is no disputing that MU is currently ranked higher than OU. But I must admit that I'm a little dismayed by your "wazzards" smack. MU has been ranked higher than OU for a little over 2 weeks now. TWO WEEKS in the last 50 years or so.

But, as you say, let's live in the present:

OU currently holds a 5 game winning streak over MU.

Bob Stoops currently is undefeated versus MU.

OU beat MU this year.

OU is currently favored to win the game.

Just thought I'd share some of the present circumstances concerning our two programs. Thanks for stopping by, see you in another 50 years.

MUfan
11/30/2007, 04:16 PM
We don't talk about that around here...seriously.

I have read about the booger eating incident on other school's message boards, as I'm sure all MU fans have, but I have never heard it mentioned here by anyone. I didn't even know about it until I saw it on Huskerboard.com.

I haven't watched the youtube video...I don't really have any desire to see it. It is hilarious though. I can't imagine getting busted doing something stupid like that for the entire world to see. I guess it could be worse: he could have been caught scratching his butt and sniffing...

But to seriously answer your question, I have never heard anyone mention it here in MU land. I think it's funny, as I'm sure all Tiger fans that have heard of it do, but I don't really think about it much.

GO TIGERS!!!

herewego
11/30/2007, 05:33 PM
I actually think it's a compliment to Chase that the worst smack anyone can come up with is to call him a booger eater. What are we, 1st grade?

Civicus_Sooner
11/30/2007, 05:39 PM
The fail is strong in this one.
Indeed, sir.

Stoop Dawg
11/30/2007, 05:39 PM
Booger smack is "teh suck".

I much prefer the smack that Chase and other MU players & fans have laid down on themselves by saying "We're so lousy that we can't even execute a simple hand-off, and that's why we lost".

Civicus_Sooner
11/30/2007, 05:48 PM
I actually think it's a compliment to Chase that the worst smack anyone can come up with is to call him a booger eater. What are we, 1st grade?
How about that he flamushed the the last game or that Missou's biggest claim to BCS fame is that they didn't get beat too Bad by OU?

Sooner in Tampa
11/30/2007, 06:09 PM
yeah and Nebraska used to be good too but is now the Baylor of the north. I'll be back after the game one way or the other and if we win I expect you to get on your knees and suck hard.:mad: Why you little ****in son of a bitch...who do you think you are? I mean seriously...leave that gay sh!t in mizzery, I don't play that crap...and if I'd knock you on your @$$ if you said something like to my face!!! You best move along now.

CORNholio
11/30/2007, 07:36 PM
http://www.nometh.org/mo.html

The M stands for Meth. Go mizzou.

MUfan
11/30/2007, 07:39 PM
http://www.nometh.org/mo.html

The M stands for Meth. Go mizzou.

pharmaceutical entrepreneurialship is alive and well here. What, are you some kind of commie or something? ;)

GO TIGERS!!!

soonerboomer93
11/30/2007, 08:50 PM
Would you like a pie chart or something or do you think you get it?

um, what flavor would the pie be?

cause i could go for some pie

soonerboomer93
11/30/2007, 08:51 PM

we're going for #41, that's what gives

soonerhubs
11/30/2007, 09:01 PM
As a Mormon, I have the most reason to root against MU. ;)

Zbird
11/30/2007, 09:29 PM
[quote= Please let us know what it is like to know the most significant sports star in your schools football history chomps on his boogs.

Oh, and good luck Saturday night![/quote]

Hell, them folks up there been munchin' on chaseboogers and fries for a long time. Ain't nuthin' new to them.

Zbird
11/30/2007, 09:50 PM

And by "there now" you mean never having been big 12 champs? Well, of course we're not there because we have developed a habit of being big 12 champs. Thanks for noticing.

Zbird
11/30/2007, 09:52 PM
what kind of fu king board bleeps out swear words? Are you guys 12?

Adios MF

JohnnyMack
11/30/2007, 10:45 PM
um, what flavor would the pie be?

cause i could go for some pie

I mean I really hadn't thought about, but I could go for some pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. Then again you can never go wrong warm apple pie. Peach. Now that's a good pie. Kind of overlooked and out of season right now, but don't be hatin' on peach pie in the summer when it's all warm and served with some vanilla ice cream.

Jello Biafra
11/30/2007, 11:36 PM
I mean I really hadn't thought about, but I could go for some hair pie with Cool Whip. Then again you can never go wrong warm apple pie.mmmmmm .
heh

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050614/184015__pie_l.jpg

soonerboomer93
11/30/2007, 11:38 PM
**** you jello, you beat me to it

(actually, i was gonna make a statement about sicem ****in the last one)

oh, and I could definitely go for some peach pie with 'nilla ice cream right about now. oh, that would be fabulous. or heck, just be a glutton and go for some chocolate cream pie

Jello Biafra
11/30/2007, 11:39 PM
**** you jello, you beat me to it

(actually, i was gonna make a statement about sicem ****in the last one)

oh, and I could definitely go for some peach pie with 'nilla ice cream right about now. oh, that would be fabulous. or heck, just be a glutton and go for some chocolate cream pie

rofl sorry....

Zbird
12/1/2007, 11:14 PM

You must be thinking about the shorthorns south of here.

Zbird
12/1/2007, 11:23 PM
Chase Daniels Blows! Sam's the man!

StoopTroup
12/1/2007, 11:29 PM
Anyone really think there will be a 14th post? :pop:

StoopTroup
12/1/2007, 11:30 PM

Can't wait to see you back here on the board too. :pop:

birddog
12/1/2007, 11:32 PM
unfortunately he's perma baned.

but he wouldn't show his face around here anyway.

StoopTroup
12/1/2007, 11:33 PM
In short, I think we match up better with you now, in this situation, than we did before in your house. I could easily be wrong, but I don't think either team should have a clear expectation of an easy victory.

M-I-Z...

[Oh yeah, interesting tidbit for you guys that like to live in the past: the last time Mizzou beat OU, we went on to beat West Virginia in our bowl game.]
Maybe you'll get your shot at West Virginia now that you both lost today. :D

FirstandGoal
12/1/2007, 11:38 PM
This is for all of the bigmouthed tigger trolls who polluted OUr board this week:

Hope you enjoyed your one week this century in the spotlight.

Unfortunately for you, you have to actually earn the number 1 ranking and not get it by default of everyone else losing. It was a nice run. :rolleyes:

Think about that next time you actually think you can run with the big dogs.

StoopTroup
12/1/2007, 11:52 PM
Woof!

:D

Zbird
12/1/2007, 11:56 PM
MizzouPoo

Enjoy whatever second tier bowl you go to. You might even win if you're not playing against the BIG DOGS.

Tell your booger eating QB he sucks!

Sooner in Tampa
12/3/2007, 08:55 AM
Hey Stiffy...where are you???

Come out, come out wherever you are???

Come on jr....you where running your cakehole pretty hard last week...now what??

silverwheels
12/3/2007, 01:57 PM
You guys knew those jackasses wouldn't come back.