PDA

View Full Version : LATE BREAKING NEWS

OUHOMER
11/28/2007, 08:57 PM
I am tired of it. Chanel 5 you suck. The other night they stay on all evening because an empty building is on fire. OK, building on fire move on nothing to see here.

They break in the middle of THE GRINCH just to say they caught a guy who may have killed a missing woman.

is the news dept jealous of Rick. Freaking just wait for a commercial break to tell me about your breaking news.

Ok, i am off my soap box

olevetonahill
11/28/2007, 08:59 PM
Youd rather watch a cartoon than hear about some perv getiin busted ? whats up with that ?

SoonerGirl06
11/28/2007, 08:59 PM
Would you like me to send you a copy of The Grinch so you won't have to worry about any Late Breaking News interruptions? They sell it on DVD AND VHS.

OUHOMER
11/28/2007, 09:04 PM
Youd rather watch a cartoon than hear about some perv getiin busted ? whats up with that ?

yes, I would, they can tell me about the perv later. the grinch brings back memories from when i was a kid. Like the time the old man got drunk and hit me upside the head with a beer bottle when i was about 6. I learned not to tell him to be quiet during the grinch. All good times

OUHOMER
11/28/2007, 09:06 PM
Would you like me to send you a copy of The Grinch so you won't have to worry about any Late Breaking News interruptions? They sell it on DVD AND VHS.

No thanks, I have a dvd but i refuse to watch it. I want to see it one time a year when it comes on TV. Does seem like its on earlier this year..

lexsooner
11/28/2007, 09:34 PM
I am tired of it. Chanel 5 you suck. The other night they stay on all evening because an empty building is on fire. OK, building on fire move on nothing to see here.

They break in the middle of THE GRINCH just to say they caught a guy who may have killed a missing woman.

is the news dept jealous of Rick. Freaking just wait for a commercial break to tell me about your breaking news.

Ok, i am off my soap box

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

proud gonzo
11/28/2007, 09:52 PM
No thanks, I have a dvd but i refuse to watch it. I want to see it one time a year when it comes on TV. Does seem like its on earlier this year..I think it's because of the writers' strike. they're running out of new episodes, so they're starting the christmas specials early.

Poli Sci
11/29/2007, 02:33 AM
Until the other stations bring some A-league talent better than Jessica Shambach and Maggie Carlo, I will continue to keep "5 on my side"

silverwheels
11/29/2007, 03:14 AM
Well, I know both the missing girl and the guy who turned himself in, so I would say I'm a little interested.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/29/2007, 07:28 AM
Well, I know both the missing girl and the guy who turned himself in, so I would say I'm a little interested.Thank you. There's a girl who is missing. I'm sure her family and friends are going through hell right now. Maybe by broadcasting the story, someone may make a connection and lead them to the girl's whereabouts.

frankensooner
11/29/2007, 09:51 AM
And I think they actually broke in during one of the many commercial breaks.

Oh, and Shrek the Halls was good.

Hot Rod
11/29/2007, 10:36 AM

Ok, i am off my soap box

I hear ya...and this is why we don't watch channel 5.

I can't count how many times they interrupt or jump into commercial time, just to say "more about this coming up at 10" when it's like almost time for the 10 o clock news. They overreact about every little story, trying to be the "first to bring you the news"

I'm hoping no "catastrophic"(hence the carcasm) events happen while we're watching Lost.

OUDoc
11/29/2007, 11:59 AM
Well, I know both the missing girl and the guy who turned himself in, so I would say I'm a little interested.
It's my step-daughter. I'm glad they interrupted too.

OCUDad
11/29/2007, 12:00 PM
I am tired of it. Chanel 5 you suck.Switch to Old Spice.

silverwheels
11/29/2007, 12:02 PM
It's my step-daughter. I'm glad they interrupted too.

I went to high school with her, but she graduated a year after me.

I hope everything turns out okay. :(

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/29/2007, 01:32 PM
Doc,
If there is anything you need please let us know.