PDA

View Full Version : The last two weekends (time to make some money)....

TheUnnamedSooner
11/28/2007, 04:38 PM
OK, the Friday night before the TT game I had this dream, very vivid dream, about OU losing by 7 points and I was all sad. Then I woke up and was happy it was only a dream just to live it over again.

Last Friday night, I had another dream that OU won by 30 points... honest truth.

Anyway, Saturday morning I'm hopping on a plane to Reno. If I have time, I'll jump on here and tell you what I dreamed the night before so we can all be rich together!

KHS Sooner
11/28/2007, 04:39 PM
Sweet :D

85sooners
11/28/2007, 04:52 PM
bet the house!:eek:

BoulderSooner79
11/28/2007, 05:03 PM
don't eat any spicy foods or anything else that might give you nightmares on Friday.

proudsoonergal
11/28/2007, 05:30 PM
OK, the Friday night before the TT game I had this dream, very vivid dream, about OU losing by 7 points and I was all sad. Then I woke up and was happy it was only a dream just to live it over again.

Last Friday night, I had another dream that OU won by 30 points... honest truth.

Anyway, Saturday morning I'm hopping on a plane to Reno. If I have time, I'll jump on here and tell you what I dreamed the night before so we can all be rich together!

Dude, the game is in San Antonio, not Reno. :D

boomersooner28
11/28/2007, 06:49 PM
Awesome. Ok, I just got done at the bank and I pulled $127,000 of equity out of my house. I will have the check after the rescission period so I will have it by Friday. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your dream score outcome on here cause I am seriously gonna "bet the house" on this one. No pressure though, sleep sound.